Ann: A Love Story Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

Ann dropped her shoe on the pile of cloths next to her chair, and kept her foot up on the table. "I'm ready...somebody make me do something before I go nuts!"

Instead, it was Dana. And the culprit again was Chad. He didn't have any cards to play when he rolled, but the space he'd landed on said, "Pull an 'O' card and play immediately against the player of your choosing.

Handing the card to Dana, she read it. "Taste test. Orally please the player chosen for two minutes."

"Ann," Chad said without hesitation.

"What?" Dana asked, knowing she heard him right. He smiled at his wife, and in moments, she was on her knees in front of my love, who was anxiously spreading her legs wide as she looked at me.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Dana stared at the white card in front of her...the one that Chad had just handed her, along with the green one. Ann was right. With his luck, it was like the eighth time he had Dana right where he wanted her. She was weighing her options, trying to decide if she had the nerve to do another dare.

With Ann and I both naked, she knew she'd be doing something to one of us, but she also knew her husband, and what he'd been doing to her.

The game had become very predictable, for the most part. Once Ann was available, Chad kept playing his cards to his wife, and making sure that Ann was on the receiving end of whatever Dana had to do whenever possible. There was a couple that didn't turn out as he'd hoped...one in particular where Dana got a reprieve with a 'draw another card'. That ended up giving her a free 'O' card, which she placed near her, telling Chad, "This is the one I'm going to use on you if I ever get the chance." Even though she wasn't allowed to read the card to see what it said, her sinister tone made us all think it would be a special one.

And there was one turn that Chad tried to orchestrate, but it didn't quite happen as he'd hoped. It was called a player shift, where instead of Dana doing Ann like he wanted, Ann had to do me. And it WOULD have been Ann doing Chad, but he was still dressed. That didn't work out so well for him, since he was still two articles of clothing away from being naked, and Ann got to blow me for 6 minutes.

Ann let out a little, "Yippie!" and then turned to Dana. "Now you get to see what I was talking about." I was treated to an amazing display of Ann's oral talents, as she deep throated me like the expert she had become from all her practice with her rubber dildo. My head flew back, and I felt my load stirring, but my little cocksucking expert knew it, and she brought me to the edge several times, but didn't let me cum.

As she pulled off, she said, "You don't want the game to end yet, do you?"

It was hard logic, but in truth, as much as I wanted to cum, I actually wanted the game to go on. I suffered along with a raging hard on as we continued. Chad rolled, and he ended up handing Dana another 'O' card, with an 'X2' added to it. So, Dana stared at those cards in front of her, sighing as she got up the courage to pick up the one that would determine the fate of what would happen next. As it turned out, Chad had lucked out again.

Dana read it aloud, saying, "Truth or Dare, 'O' style. Same rules apply, but orgasms are on the board within the time limit. If player chooses a Dare, pick a Truth or Dare card from the pile and have fun!" She slammed the card down in mock anger and said, "Can you believe it...even when I get a white card, it still ends up as a yellow one. I swear!"

"You could always do the 'truth' part instead," I said.

"I don't know why I'm so scared of doing a 'truth'...maybe I just need to get over it." Dana thought it over for a couple of minutes and said, "Hell, just give me a 'truth' question."

"Okay, I'm going to use the 'Dominate' option. Now you have to do a truth, AND a dare," Chad said with a smirk.

"Fuck...I forgot he could do that! I hate this game."

Chad chuckled and said, "No you don't. Look at your nipples. You're on fire right now, sweetie...and you know it. I want you to do the Dare first."

Dana looked at him, and I could tell she wanted to rip his pants off and fuck him right then and there. Instead, she reached down and picked up a yellow card and flipped it over.

"'Reciprocate'...what the fuck does that mean? It says 'Player accepting challenge will also receive'...what's that?"

Chad read the box top again to be sure, and said, "It means, you give and you get. I get to choose what you do, and who you do it with."

Ann had warned Dana after the first time he had Dana eat her, telling her that Chad would choose the same thing every time he got the chance. It turned out that she had been right, as Chad had Dana eat Ann four different times. It was never more than 6 minutes, because he never seemed to be as lucky with the second roll. But it was taking its toll on the both of them. Dana was frustrated because she wasn't getting any stimulation, and Ann was frustrated because there was never enough time for her to cum.

But this time, Chad rolled a six. He suddenly wished he hadn't been so hasty and insisted on the 'truth' to go along with the dare. Since he'd already chosen that, he couldn't use the 'Times Two' card to double the time.

Still, Dana looked at him, waiting. We all were.

"Ann," he said.

"No kidding...what are we doing?" she asked as she rolled her eyes.

Chad looked at me, and I smiled. We both said, "Sixty-nine" at the same time.

To my surprise, Ann said, "It's about fucking time!" She got up and walked over to a lounge chair on the deck, resetting the back so that it was in full decline. Lying down, she motioned Dana over. "Don't start being shy now...I need to cum!"

And she did. They both did. They had six minutes, and they ate each other with such fervor that they each came a couple of times. I had actually made them wait a minute before they started, and I ducked through the house and ran out to the car to get the Polaroid. I never bothered to get dressed, taking a chance that at that hour, if I were actually spotted, no one would know to even look that close. I hadn't factored in the streetlight out in front of their house, but at that point I didn't care. It only made me move faster.

Ann was used to the camera. Dana took a moment to warm up to the idea, but once Ann slipped her tongue inside her pussy, Dana lost all her inhibitions. The two women; the two friends, had suddenly become lovers, if even for what would be the briefest of moments. But it was a moment that needed captured forever, at least as far as I was concerned.

It was a monumental moment for Ann, and for me. We'd danced around the subject ever since our last night together in Indiana, when she alluded to the fact that she was willing to have a threesome with the waitress at the Cheddar's restaurant where we had dinner. From that point on, we flirted with the idea of Ann being with a woman, including Ann's assertion that she'd do it if I 'made' her. In this case, we were on the fringes of my actually doing just that. I didn't bring it up; it was in the context of the game, and it was Chad's decision in the game, even though I'd seconded it. Well, since I'd said 'sixty-nine' at the exact same time, it wasn't exactly a 'second'. But it was his turn in the game, and his card that presented the opportunity.

But it WAS me that 'made' Ann play the game in the first place. And it was me that 'made' her accept the rule that her being with Dana sexually was a possibility, since I didn't create a rule against same sex activities between the women like I had for myself. I knew it was what Ann wanted, since she never said it was off the list of things she'd do. Not only didn't she make any kind of protest, she had sent off signals that she embraced it. As I thought of all that while I watched the two of them explore each other, it dawned on me that Dana hadn't put up any resistance either.

It was six minutes of sexually charged excitement and bliss. Not just for Ann and Dana, who reaped the benefits of their inspired efforts to get each other off. My cock was aching from being so hard. I had gotten excited before by seeing two women together, starting with Dawn and Jill months before, and as recent as Tina and Carol in the parking lot on my trip to West Virginia for the job interview. But this was Ann. This was the love of my life, lying on a thick, soft, floral patterned cushion on top of a lounge chair, willingly spreading her legs to be eaten by a close girlfriend, while she dipped her own tongue deep into the snatch that was lowered over her face. The entire scene had me so turned on I had to fight my urge to grab my shaft and start jerking it wildly.

I glanced over to Chad, and he had the same expression on his face that I did. Mouth open, eyes glazed, lust written all over it. He was practically drooling. He kept glancing at his watch, and as it got closer and closer to the time the girls were supposed to stop, he finally looked over at me.

"What do you think? Should we give them an extra couple of minutes?" he said in a whisper as he leaned over toward me.

I looked down at my enraged cock, and then I looked him in the eye again. "Are you serious? As hot as this is, I'm not sure how much more foreplay I can take. We need to get this game to the point where we get to have some fun too. Shit, you've still got you're jeans on."

"Yeah, you've got a point," Chad said, adjusting the front of his pants to give his own hard on some room. "I'm getting cramped in there."

Ann got off one more time, and Dana was just about to launch into another orgasm when Chad said, "Times up."

"Nooooooo!" Dana groaned as Chad literally pulled her off of Ann. "I'm so close! Please...just another minute," she said, squirming to get out of his grasp, to no avail.

I helped Ann up, and as she got to her wobbly feet, I pulled her to me and kissed her, tasting Dana's juice as I helped clean her chin and lips. "How was it?" I whispered quickly.

"I...I'll tell you later, baby," she panted, her eyes glassy.

I smiled as I helped her to her seat. She was visibly excited, more so than when she'd started with Dana. I'm sure most of it was from the multiple orgasms she'd just had. I had a little happy thought hit me, remembering how she'd said during our magical first week together that she'd never had one. Now, she seemed to have them all the time. I loved seeing her in the state she was in; aroused, even after just cumming, wanting almost desperately to have another orgasm.

Not as desperate as Dana though, who was still beside herself that she'd been denied one more. She tried to reach between her legs and take care of it herself, but Chad stopped her. "We're still playing the game, Dana. You can't just start frigging yourself. That's not fair to the rest of us."

"But I was so close, dammit. Why couldn't you wait?"

"Because I only got to roll one die. If it had been two, you would have cum again. It's the rules."

"Stupid fucking rules," Dana said, pouting.

Ann let out a laugh and said, "I'm sorry I couldn't get you off again."

"You should've put you fingers in my pussy," Dana said, "that always gets me off faster when I get eaten."

Ann laughed again and said, "And I would know that how?"

Dana looked at her, and her eyes opened wider. Blushing a little, she apologized. "Oh...God, I'm sorry Ann. You're right, how could you possibly know that? I'm just..."

"I know...so am I," Ann giggled like a schoolgirl, finishing Dana's sentence. Chad and I both wanted to know the part they seemingly skipped over. But the girls weren't saying any more. THEY knew what they meant. It was one of those non-verbal moments where they connected, and didn't need words to convey what they felt, or shared.

Chad shook his head and said, "Okay...well, time for the other part."

"What other part?" Dana asked.

"You still owe me a 'Truth', remember?"

"Oh...yeah," she said timidly.

"Yeah. So, your truth is, do you like eating Ann's pussy?"

Dana shook a little, the question hitting deep inside. She got instantly nervous, and she glanced at Ann, who was grinning. In fact, Ann leaned forward, putting her elbows on the table. Hell, so did I. It was like something out of an old 'E.F Hutton' commercial. She was about to talk, and everybody was going to listen.

Dana swallowed hard, as she tried to think of a way to formulate her answer. But Chad wasn't having any of that. "It's a 'yes' or 'no' question. Do you like eating her pussy? You've had your tongue there a half dozen times now, and this last time was certainly enough for you to formulate an educated opinion. So, what is it?"

There was silence as the three of us hung on Dana's expectant revelation. The proverbial pregnant pause...named because it seemed like nine months before Dana finally said anything. The odd thing was, she didn't know where to look when she finally got up the courage to answer the question. She didn't know if she should look at Chad, who had asked the question, or Ann, whom the question directly referred to.

Looking back and forth between her husband and her best friend, Dana finally settled...on me. She looked at me and said, "Yes."

"Yes what?" Chad said, pressing her for more.

I'm not sure that was part of the rules. He'd said himself it was a yes or no question. But Dana had already resigned herself to the answer, and so she added, "Yes. I liked it. I liked it a lot."

Chad's grin said it all. Actually, so did Ann's. But nothing was actually said. The game continued, with the tension greatly increased. In fact, it went on another half-hour, with both Ann and Dana having to suck my cock again.

Chad however, was suddenly frustrated. He saw me getting hummers, not just from my wife, but his as well, and it was as if he'd just realized what he was missing. He'd spent the entire game on the offensive, trying to put Dana into as many compromising situations as he could...all ones that he found exciting. But he'd been ignoring his own potential pleasure. And now that he wanted it, the dice suddenly decided not to cooperate. He couldn't land on a space to allow himself to remove the final two pieces of clothing he was wearing. He'd land on ones that told him to remove something north of his border, but nothing below the waist.

Dana started teasing him, saying that she had that special card she was saving for him, even though she didn't know what it said. She'd play her other cards, on either Ann or me, but she saved that one, turn after turn after turn. She was taunting him with it. And it was getting late. Chad had to work the next day, and so did Dana. I knew that was weighing on their minds. More Chad than Dana...as he kept looking at his watch, becoming more agitated by the second that he still wasn't naked.

Finally, we all agreed that we would take one more turn. Well, three of the four of us agreed. Chad lobbied for more time to get naked. Or, save that, he asked if he could just strip for the last round. The majority ruled in favor of it being the last round. But Dana was adamant that because Chad had gone out of his way to go after her in the game, he shouldn't be allowed to circumvent the rules just so he could get involved at the end.

"It's all about strategy," she lobbied. "You chose to play the game the way you did, and you got your jollies out of it. You can't have it both ways." Chad was disappointed, he knew she was right.

On my next turn, I finally got a card that I could play to Ann, hitting a yellow 'Truth or Dare' space. I quickly picked up the card and slid it in front of Ann, along with a green 'X2' card.

"Truth," Ann said quickly.

"Double it. Two truths," I said, just as fast.

Ann sat back in her chair, surprised. "You're not splitting them up? I thought for sure you'd say 'dominate' and make me do a truth AND a dare."

"Not this time," I said. I knew she said she would tell me later about her experience with Dana. Part of me wanted to make her say it in front of Dana. But part of me wanted to keep that for myself, just between the two of us. I was torn between the two, and I had two questions to ask. For a brief moment, I wondered if I should have made her do a dare instead.

"Okay, so...what do you want to know? How was it for me?" she said, anticipating the question.

"No...I'm not interested in that right now. First, I want to know if you're disappointed that Chad isn't naked yet."

"Well yeah. I mean, we all know why he was doing it, but I think it would have been nice if there was another cock to play with. And looking at him, I think he knows now the whole thing backfired on him."

He groaned as Dana leaned over and licked his earlobe. "You're right about that," she said into his ear, which only made him groan louder.

"Okay, baby. What else do you want to know?" Ann asked me.

"I want to know if you're upset that it looks like you're not going to get to suck Chad."

Ann thought about it for a moment, and finally said, "You know, not really. I wouldn't say upset. I told you before I'm not necessarily looking to do other guys. If it were part of the game, I obviously would have done it. And if you make me do it, I obviously would, since I think it's still Sunday. But I wouldn't say I'm upset about it. I'm more surprised, really."

"Why is that?" Dana asked.

Ann looked at her and smiled. "I'm sorry, Dana...I've already answered my questions. If we're not bending the rules for Chad, I don't feel I should for you."

"Oh...I...I guess you're right," Dana said, trapped in the web she'd spun herself.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It was Ann's turn, and she rolled. The space she landed on allowed her to play any card she wanted, and she had two 'O' cards in front of her. She finally chose one, and played it in front of me. "Time to see what you have to do," she said as she put a green card in front of it, doubling the time of whatever it was I was supposed to do.

"Who am I playing with?" I asked.

Ann smiled and said, "I think this time I'd like you to be with Dana."

That surprised me a little, although I'm not sure why. I turned the card over, and read it. "It's your lick-y day. Time to use your tongue wherever you're told."

"Gee, that's clever," Dana said sarcastically.

"Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure you're going to be thanking me, since he's going to lick your pussy for about," Ann stopped and rolled the die, which landed on a 5. "Oh my God...ten full minutes. I'm soooo jealous right now," Ann said sexily.

I got up, my hard cock bobbing up and down as I walked over to Dana and got on my knees in front of her. She'd been in that position for me three times, sucking my cock wonderfully. But they were always short, quick adventures. Never quite enough to make me explode. Now, I had ten full minutes to return the favor...and based on how she reacted when Ann ate her, I knew I'd take her farther than she'd been able to take me.

"Are you ready?" I asked Dana, who nodded nervously. I turned to Chad and said, "You can start the time, just let me know when I've got a minute left, okay?"

"Why?" Dana asked.

"Because, you're not cumming before then," I said with a grin.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann's soft hand rubbed me on the back, just before she helped me to my feet. Pulling me to her, she kissed me, tasting Dana's cum on my face as she licked and sucked at my lips. Her left hand slipped between our bodies, and she took my shaft, slowly stroking it. I could feel the heat in her chest as her nipples poked into my skin.

"God that was hot, baby. I love you so much," she said as she dug the fingers of her right hand into my hair and pressed our mouths together.

It was a passionate, crazed kiss. Ann was excited, having watched me with her friend, playing Dana like she was my own personal instrument. There was no jealousy in Ann's eyes as we parted our mouths for a moment. There was only love, the smile on her face one of pure happiness. Her deep brown eyes were ablaze, and I knew that while the game was coming to a quick end, Ann and I were just about to begin. The night had been a wonderful, drawn out prelude to what was close at hand. But we had the game to finish, and our friends were waiting.

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers