Ann: A Love Story Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers

"Oh...Neil...YES!" she said, her head falling back onto my shoulder as her body went rigid. I kept slamming her up and down, and Ann moaned...it was a sweet sound, not unlike a whale singing deep in the ocean.

"Oh...oh...OOOOHHH!" she let out again, a second jolt running through her body. Soon after, Ann went limp. I stopped with my cock still stuffed deep inside her as she caught her breath. I kissed her lightly on her cheek, and she stirred, turning her head toward mine. Whispering to me, she said, "God...that was wonderful, baby. Why don't you put me down...I still have to make you cum to finish my first dare, and I want show you off."

I didn't know what Ann meant, but I had a pretty good idea. I lifted her sweaty body off of mine, and gently put her on her feet. She scrambled to the grass, getting down on her knees in front of me as she took my glistening shaft in her hand...her LEFT hand. It was perfectly positioned so that her ring sparkled from the floodlights coming from under the soffit at the edge of the house. Her right hand took my balls and cupped them ever so gently.

Ann opened her mouth, and I was suddenly treated to her showing off her ever growing arsenal of cocksucking skills. She first bathed my cock with her tongue, before swallowing my shaft whole, deepthroating me. Her hands went to my ass, and her face started flying back and forth over my cock as she pulled my groin to her chin. I went from getting a masterful blowjob to flat out fucking Ann's face in less than a minute.

My hands went to the back of Ann's head, fingers digging into her long, thick brown locks. Ann mumbled as my shaft skewed her throat. In most cases, you wouldn't have been able to understand, but she had squealed in delight as I held her head, and she groaned, "Uh-huh!" over my cock.

She was excited, which she showed in the way that she was ramming her head over my cock. As much as I was fucking Ann's face with the way I was bucking my pelvis, she was fucking me with it by pulling me toward her. If it wasn't for the gleeful way she was attacking my crotch, it could have been viewed as a violent act. But it wasn't...not by any stretch of the imagination. Not even to the bystanders looking on.

"God I need to learn how to do that," Dana said out loud.

"I'm glad YOU said that, because I was hoping the same thing," Chad said to her.

"Fuck, sweetheart...I forgot you were standing there," she confessed.

"Too late. I heard you, and you're going to have to find out how she learned how to do that," he said with a laugh.

"I already know how she did it. She got a dildo his size, and she practiced with it for three months."

"Oh...so THAT'S what she was doing in her room all the time!"

"I sure she put it other places too...she went a long time without her man. Shit, she went without any sex at all for over three months, sweetheart. You know that...it had to be hard for her."

"You're right...I couldn't have done it. But wherever she went to buy that dildo, I'm going there in the morning and I'm getting you one that's my size to practice with when I'm not around," he kidded.

"If you're going to buy me a dildo, I want the same one Ann bought," Dana said, looking at Ann as she continued to fuck me with her mouth.

"Why would you need one...are you planning...what?" Chad said, a nervous look crossing his face."

"Relax. I'm not planning anything. But I can tell you this isn't the last time we're playing this game...and it's not the last time we're ever going to see Ann and Neil. We'll visit them, or they'll come back to visit here...and I'm going to be ready."

I actually had a perverse feeling of pleasure run through me knowing Dana not only anticipated having the chance to play the board game with Ann and I the next time we saw them, but that she wanted to be able to suck me like Ann could when she did. But that feeling of pleasure was nothing compared to what Ann was doing to me. Her right hand moved back to my balls, squeezing them...begging them in her own loving way to give her their contents. Her left hand was back on my abdomen, at the very base of my shaft as she sucked me deep into her throat.

Ann pulled off, her ring flying back and forth with her hand as she violently jerked the skin over my rigid prick. I closed my eyes, my left hand still entangled in Ann's hair...my right pulling out of the way as she threw her head back.

"Cum for me baby. Show them...show them what you can do," Ann begged. There was pride in her voice, which was suddenly raspy, and very sexy.

I opened my eyes again, looking down at the angel kneeling in front of me. Ann's left hand was a blur as she jerked my shaft, her right still softly fondling my balls as she coaxed them to cum. She lowered her head, offering me a perfect target, her mouth opening, her beautiful white teeth blinding me as she smiled. Extending her tongue, she placed it on the underside of the tip of my cock, flicking it as she waited for her reward. That reward came when I came, my sperm racing up through my loin, my heavy balls contracting upward. It was a hot feeling, figuratively and literally; my cum burning as it moved through my shaft.

"I'm going to cum lover!" I grunted, trying to be quiet. Ann slowed down her fist to a crawl, like going from fifth gear down to first. She was squeezing my shaft tightly, letting the pressure build as she slowly pumped me.

The first spurt was a dud, landing on Ann's upper lip and her tongue. Her smile widened, knowing more was to follow, in more spectacular fashion. It was like a trickle that came out before the dam burst. She was squeezing me so tight it hurt, and I groaned, my fingers gripping her hair tighter. Ann let out a little giggle and said, "Watch this, guys."

Ann loosened her grip, and calmly stroked my shaft. My backed up load now unleashed, I came hard. The second spurt was a rocket, sailing over Ann's face and landing on her hair and back. The next four were just as powerful, but Ann moved up a little to change the angle of my cock, making more cum land on her face...although I was still thoroughly frosting her hair with each shot. Those were followed by a couple of aftershock spurts that fell just on Ann's cheeks before she greedily took my cock back in her mouth, swallowing me all the way down again a couple of times before sucking me dry.

"God I needed that," Ann said as she smacked her lips. She stood up and turned toward Chad and Dana, showing off.

"Now THAT was impressive," Chad said with a laugh. Dana just stood there, wide eyed as she gazed back and forth from Ann's face to my crotch, my cock still hard and twitching a little.

Ann laughed as she looked at Dana and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Huh...oh, yeah. Just a little..."

"I know. And remember, I just fucked him before we got here. The inside of my jeans were a mess. They were about to soak through...that's why I had to change into the shorts!" Ann bragged. It was strange, but I had the same feeling I had when Carol first saw me naked and erect in the hospital the day of my job interview. Like the only thing that was there was my cock.

"Excuse me...I AM standing here."

"I know baby...we're not talking about you. We're talking about you cock."

"It's attached," I said, perplexed.

"Relax. We know that...it's just girl talk."

"But we're right here," Chad said, equally disturbed.

"Like you don't talk about my tits to your friends," Dana said, joining the odd discussion that popped up out of nowhere.

"Sure...when you're not around."

"Don't be silly...tell Neil what you think. I won't mind."

"He doesn't have to tell me...I can see them for myself," I said,

"And," Ann said, looking at me. I had a flash of guilt run through my mind...worried I was about to head down the dreaded 'my tits aren't as nice as hers...are you sure you like mine' avenue. Ann knew what was milling about in my brain, and said "Relax...I know you love my tits, babe. So, tell her."

"They're magnificent," I said, suddenly realizing I had to stare at them, just to be polite. Not that I hadn't staring at them every chance I could get anyway.

Ann reached down and grabbed my cock, stroking it again. "And so is this...and what it can do. You're mine, babe...I have a right to be excited about it and to brag a little. Don't I?"

"It just seems a little...you know..."

"We just had sex in front of our friends, Neil. I really don't think there's going to be a more appropriate situation to talk about it in front of them than now."

She had a point. She knew it. We all did, really. And Dana busted out laughing, saying, "That is one impressive little parlor trick you have there, Neil. Ann told me you came a lot, but I didn't think she was serious. Holy shit, you really know how to leave your mark, don't you."

The camera flashed a couple of times, and Ann happily smiled, making sure Chad got a couple of pictures of the cum in her hair. When he'd finished, Ann looked at me, still fondling my cock...which refused to go soft thanks to her expert handling.

"Seems like you're still ready, lover. And I know I am. So, what's my next dare?"

"You'll have to wait. The next one is for Dana."

mimaster
mimaster
831 Followers