All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 50'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Getting old

This is a good series but for the last few chapters its been 90% sex and 10% story and its getting old fast. I think you need to focus on the story a lot more. Your sex scenes are very well written and long enough that you really only need one per chapter and the story is interesting enough that it could stand without sex for a chapter now and then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What do you mean...getting old? Getting better!

I couldn't disagree with the comment from Canada more. Sure, there's sex (great HOT sex, by the way), But it's not 90-10. The entire first half of this chapter develeped more about characters of Todd and Gracie. What does the 'friends' angle mean? And what's with their reference to Rose. And Tina has been constantly referenced in this and previous chapters about setting up the trip. The story threads in this series are as many, and varied as they've ever been. But as I've read over and over as this has gone on, loose story threads ALWAYS get tied up, and make sense in coming chapters. Frankly, I'm excited to see what happens with Ann and Neil now that they'll be traveling alone together. Mimaster, keep up your 'masterful' work. With 50 well crafted chapters in this incredible series under your belt, it's still going strong and indeed getting better. The overall quality of your body of work deserves our collective benefit of the doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

I completely agree with Anonymous from USA. This story is getting better and BETTER. I can't wait for Neil and Ann to begin their journey together. I appreciate your writing style Mimaster, keep up the GREAT work!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Best Story

This series is, by far, the very best I've found on Literotica. Please keep up the good work!

Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
fucking delicious!

Yum yum yum, what a wonderful fucking story!

244Jake244Jakealmost 6 years ago
Another Goal to Set

Well I never even thought of a goal of adding a Pin in our Map where had Sex👍

candyman666candyman666over 3 years ago
Excellent story

I read now part 1 thru 50 and absolutely loved it. One comment I find quite a lot of typos making it sometimes difficult to read. As a writer myself, may I suggest you use an editor or maybe reread your stories a few times before publishing?

I'll continue with the remainder and a am sure I'll enjoy it as much as the first 50.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES