All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 57'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Hot Stuff

Sexy, loving BDSM, giving each other what they needed. The toys were good and he kept her on the edge by surprising her. The blindfolded scene was really cool, describing how simple touch can be heightened when you don't really know where to expect it next. Fetching the firewood was creative and the blow jobs in between each log kept it sexy. I'm not sure how close he pushed her to her breaking point. The vibrator seemed to get her close. The tension of pushing right to the edge is what makes BDSM so sexy. Maybe the writing could have emphasized her at her breaking point a little more to make it hotter (desperate for him to cum so she could stop? It was touched on but very lightly) but overall a great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
RIght on the spot.

Glad to see the mind games back! Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
totally hot

so completely erotic - passion, enticement, wanting, and submission all balanced with love and trust. very well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I was dripping wet as I read this

I can't believe how well written it was , specially the wax play and the exhibitionism. I need to go relieve myself right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES