Ann: A Love Story Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann grinned around my cock, pleased that she was improving from the last couple of times. She was getting better every time she had to bow down before me and take my cock into her mouth. It was amazing to see her reaction as she started bobbing her head back and forth with my hands guiding her. After a minute of letting her fuck my cock with her face, I grabbed her by the hair again and pulled her off of me.

"Time to get another log, babe. Get going!" Ann struggled to her feet, having to lean against me for a second to get her balance. As she stood up and took a deep breath and headed off to the front door. "Don't forget to close the door," I said with a laugh.

"I won't," Ann grumbled as she turned to face me, backing her ass up against the door. She moved her hands up a little to try and find the doorknob. After struggling for a second, she finally opened it, and she turned around to pull it closed as she walked back outside. Hearing the latch click, I let out a little chuckle as I thought about her walking around naked outside, and having to work her cute little ass off just to get another log for the fire.

~*~*~*~*~*~

I walked over to Ann as she stood in front of me, nervous and excited fresh out of the shower, holding a cut length of rope for her to see. I'd cut several of them, taking the lighter and singeing the ends so that they wouldn't fray. I'd put some in the bedroom, but I also had a few lying around the living room. But the one in my hand was what Ann was looking at.

I ran it across her body, rubbing it against her nipples as she stood still in front of me. Her stomach drew in as she sucked in her breath in anticipation of what I might do to her with it. Lifting Ann's chin, I kissed her softly, my tongue flicking at hers.

"Turn around, and put your hands behind your back, Annabelle," I said softly into her ear.

"Mmm...okay," she responded, slowly turning around on her toes. I had her put her wrists back to back, and I used the rope to tie them securely...and tightly. She winced a little, and I asked her if it was too tight, but she shook her head. "No...I want to feel it."

I reached around and grabbed her left tit roughly, spinning her until she was facing me. Then I grabbed them both, pawing at them. "You're going to feel a lot of things tonight." With that, I pulled at her nipples, making her scream out. Her voice resonated throughout the cabin, and I smiled, thankful that we were secluded for the rest of the evening. "How do you feel?"

"Helpless," Ann smiled.

"Well, it's time for you to feel helpful. I want you to go outside and get some wood for the fireplace. We're not using lights tonight, so I want to be able to build a fire later. There's a woodpile out back. Go outside and start bringing some in."

"How am I supposed to do that with my hands tied behind my back?"

"One log at a time...now get going."

Ann struggled to open the door, and when I closed it behind her, she knew it was going to be even harder to get back in. She had to walk down the stairs of the front porch, around to the back of the cabin, and then move up against the woodpile. Once she picked up a log, which wasn't easy the way her hands were bound, she'd walk back to the front porch. There, she had to put down the log, open the door, and pick up the log again. And once she was inside, I made her close the door. She did that with a simple move of her foot, but she also knew that meant she'd have to open it again.

While Ann was bringing in the first log, I'd gotten undressed, and I was sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace, stroking my erect cock. She dropped the log gently and turned around, ready to go get the next log. Instead, I stopped her.

"Before you go back out, you have to come here and suck my cock for one minute," I said with a grin. Ann smiled and walked over in front of me, bending at the waist to take my cock in her mouth. But I grabbed her by the hair and moved her down, making her get on her knees. "Tonight, you're going to worship my cock, Annabelle. And that means you need to be on your knees."

"Yes Sir," Ann said automatically. It didn't seem as strange when she said it that time, because of the circumstances. But I knew she wouldn't say 'Sir' every time. And that's what made it work.

She tried to get my cock into her mouth, but she struggled with being on her knees. She nipped my shaft accidentally with her teeth, scraping the skin a little, and I let out a yelp, which made her panic. That made things worse, and she scraped it again trying to move back.

"CAREFUL," I snapped, making Ann freeze. Lifting her chin, I said, "I know you didn't mean to do that, babe. But you need to take your time and be careful. I'm going to have to punish you for that later. Now...try again."

The second attempt was better, but still clumsy. I ended up grabbing her by the hair gently and guiding her, just so she could get the feel. And since I had to do that, I took control of her movements, and fucked her face by thrusting my hips up a little. Ann groaned as she held herself still, but she was smiling when I let her go and told her to get another log.

"I'll be right back, baby," she said as she hopped up and bounded off for the door.

But by the time Ann had brought in the fourth log and placed it next to the fireplace, she was exhausted. The toll of the atmosphere, combined with the physical and emotional energy she was expending was having an effect on her. When she kneeled in front of me, she had to take a couple of deep breaths before she could take my cock into her mouth.

I looked at her, trying to gauge how she was, and whether I was pushing her too hard. But we had the safe word in place, so I knew she could stop if she felt she had to. Still, I wanted to make sure. "You can say the word, baby. I don't want you..."

"I'm fine, Neil," she said as she smiled. And she was. Ann's athletic genetics kicked in, and she moved up a little higher, taking my cock into her mouth. She sucked me with a vengeance, letting me know that she was not only okay...she was ready for the long haul.

~*~*~*~*~*~

By the time Ann had finished bringing in all the wood I'd asked for, she was dripping with sweat...even though it was getting cooler outside by the moment. I'd thought about taking her up to the lodge for a dip in the hot tub, but I decided against it because of the way Ann was acting. She didn't want to rest, and she wasn't interested in slowing down. She was pushing herself, and so a leisurely soak in a hot tub wasn't in the theme of the evening.

The only reason I would have taken Ann up to the lodge would have been to play on the nudist part of what we were doing. And since Julie had made it clear that she wasn't comfortable with Ann strolling around the resort in the buff, there would be no thrill in just going there if there was no potential for someone to see her. Yet I still wanted Ann to feel like a nudist. And the only way to do that was to take her outside for a while.

Even though she was exhausted, Ann dropped to her knees in front of me and took my cock back inside her mouth. This time, like the last couple, was effortless on her part. She'd gotten used to the position, and had figured out how to get my shaft past her lips and down her throat without using her hands, or nipping and scraping me with her teeth.

Ann giggled when I took another piece of rope and put it around her neck, tying it in knot. She was on her knees in front of me again, and I'd just had her finish sucking my cock like we'd been doing. I didn't want to make a slip knot, because I didn't want the rope to get to tight, but I wanted to have kind of a leash to lead her around with. By tying it, I was able to make it work without taking any risk of choking Ann with it.

"Come on, Annabelle," I said as I stood and helped her to her feet.

Putting on my shorts, she looked at me and asked, "Where are we going?"

Pulling on the rope, I started leading her towards the door. Grinning, I said, "To punish you, and then to fuck you."

Ann gave a little shudder and I pulled on the rope, making her lurch forward a little. Soon, we were both walking down the paved path, toward the other cabins. I had no intention of upsetting Julie, but at the same time, there needed to be at least a small chance that Ann could be seen. So, we headed to the point of the road where it curved; the point where another cabin came into view in the fading light.

Once we were there, I turned Ann around and I bent down a little. She moaned as I took her nipples into my mouth, one at a time, and sucked on them, making them harder than they already were. Then I took my fingers, pinching them hard, and drying them off in the process.

Ann growled, but she also let out a telltale little moan. And that was followed by her saying, "That hurts...so much...and it feels so damn good at the same time, Neil."

"You like having your nipples pinched hard, don't you Annabelle?"

"Mmm...yes. I do," she cooed.

"Then you'll love these," I said as I pulled out a silver nipple clamp out of my pocket and held it in front of her. It wasn't the kind that just clamps on and pinches. It was the variety that you could place on the nipple, and then slowly tighten with a screw adjustment, so that you could increase or decrease the pressure, and how firmly it attached.

Ann's reaction was interesting. She gave me a sly smile and said, "I was wondering how long it would take you to get those out tonight."

"Really? What makes you say that?" I asked.

"You've threatened to use them on me before."

I was puzzled, and said, "I don't remember that. When?"

"I don't remember every one of them, but the one I remember most was the first time."

"When was that?"

"Right after you fucked me in Missy's office. We were in the hallway, and you had just sucked on my nipples like you just did now, and I made a comment. I asked you if you were happy with the way they were sticking out. And you said something about how they might look even better if they were accessorized. And you said you noticed the clamps in the stuff I got from Suzanne, and that you'd be happy to put them on me."

My head snapped back, astonished that Ann had remembered that in such detail, even though it really hadn't been that long ago. "Wow...yeah. I can't believe you remembered all of that."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I guess because it was just an innocent little conversation, that's all."

"It wasn't that innocent, baby. I was half naked, my hands were behind my back like they are now, only in handcuffs...and I had a cunt full of your cum that was being held there by my thong. And for me, it was a profound moment."

"Profound? What makes it so...profound?"

"Because that's the day I knew for sure that I needed a day like today to happen. And I have to tell you, baby...I've been thinking about those little clamps every day since you threatened to use them on me."

I flashed a surprised smile. "So you're ready for this, then."

Ann shivered, and said, "No...I'm not ready. But I also can't wait!"

"Me either, now," I said as I took her left breast in my hand, pressing the flesh of her areola together to force her nipple out farther. Taking the silver clamp, I placed it over her protruding nipple, and started moving the little wheel with my finger, closing it like a vise. As it gripped into her tender skin, Ann's eyes bugged out and she started moving around. I stopped and slapped her ass, and said, "Stop, or the next one will hurt worse!"

"Yes Sir," Ann snapped, which surprised me. But it was in the moment, and I realized that she WAS going to call me whatever seemed right at the time. The fact that she didn't think about it before she said it made me smile. And my sharp smack to her bottom worked, as she froze in place.

I did the same to Ann's other nipple, placing a clamp on it and making it tighter than the first one. I played with them both, making little adjustments to see Ann wince, and react. Yet in between the pain, she'd smile and moan. That was the first time I realized that Ann not only had a very high pain threshold, she loved having it tested. Reaching down, I felt her mound, which was so wet it was already starting to run down her thighs. Feeling my fingers against her labia, Ann almost fell, her knees going weak from just being touched.

Grabbing her under her arm, I asked, "Are you alright?"

"My nipples are on fire...and you can feel what that's doing to my pussy, baby. God YES I'm alright. Everything you're doing is alright."

Ann looked at me, and I could tell she wanted to say something, but she stopped herself. But I asked, "What is it, babe?"

And unlike Ann can be sometimes, this time she didn't hesitate or draw it out. She was very blunt when she said, "Neil, I'm fine...I LOVE what you're doing to me. I want this. We have a safe word, so please stop asking if I'm okay...and just treat me like I want to be treated, okay. Treat me like your love slave tonight."

I grinned. Once again, Ann was right. I didn't need to be worried about her. She was taking care of that. And that she said 'tonight' was significant to me. It wasn't like this was going to be our daily life. We'd talked about that before. She wasn't going to be my love slave all that often, and a sense of calm came over me when all of that settled in my head.

"Very well, Annabelle," I said as I reached up and turned the little knob on the clamp on her left nipple, making it just a little tighter. Then I pulled out something else from my pocket and moved it down her body.

"What's that?" she said as she felt me rubbing it through the folds of her pussy, making it slick with her natural lube. "Is that a dildo?"

Grabbing Ann's hair, I turned her around and pushed on her upper body between her shoulder blades while I held onto her waist, making her bend over. "No...it's not," I said as I placed it against her ass and slowly started twisting my wrist as I pushed forward. "It's your butt plug."

Yes, it was her butt plug. It was a purple rubber one, about five inches in total length. The shaft of it was tapered, with the rounded tip being about a half inch in diameter, and growing gradually to near the base, where it was about two and a half inches thick. But just after that point, it narrowed at the plug part, to about two inches. It created a little ridge, and when I finally rammed it all the way into Ann's ass, it kind of snapped into place, her anal ring fitting perfectly and holding it in place.

"Oh my GOD!" Ann groaned as she felt her asshole being stretched and held in place by the plug. I almost asked her if she was okay on instinct, but I held it in, instead remaining silent while I grabbed the very end of the plug and twisted it hard, making it spin inside her. "Fuck Neil...that feels so..."

But before Ann could finish her sentence, I started spanking her ass, giving her twenty hard slaps on each butt cheek. The sound rattled amongst the trees of the forest, and as it echoed back towards us, it sounded like it was coming from amplifiers. It was loud, and it was sexy. As was Ann's grunting each time my open palm landed upon the skin of her tight, tanned backside. My blows were firm, and hard, and the pace was brisk. I wasn't giving her a lot of time between, but I was also varying the pace so she couldn't anticipate them.

Ann was tearing up a little, but I decided that I'd give her another twenty on each side anyway. She'd said she wanted me to treat her like a love slave, and while this part didn't necessarily show any type of 'love', it certainly fit the 'slave' part. And I had warned her that I was going to punish her. That...and I knew that she knew the word that could stop it if she couldn't handle it. Of course, knowing Ann, and how competitive she was, there was little chance that she was going to use the word for a spanking unless it absolutely was too much for her to bear.

When I'd finished, I reached down and felt Ann's pussy again. I'd thought she was wet before, but she was flowing like a river now, her cunt dripping from excitement.

"My...you really ARE a dirty slut, aren't you Annabelle?"

"Yes...I am," she moaned as I slipped a finger inside her.

"You seem wetter AFTER I spanked you. Do you LIKE getting spanked?"

"My ass is burning," she said breathlessly. "And so is my pussy!"

"I asked you if you liked it," I said, slapping her left buttock again.

"YES!" she screamed out. Then she calmed as she breathed in deep and when she exhaled, she said, "Yes Neil. I needed to be punished. I love it when you spank your dirty slut!"

And I was tempted to continue spanking her. But there was more night ahead of us. I could always continue that later if I wanted to. After all, Ann wanted to feel some pain, and she wanted to feel helpless. But she also deserved some pleasure...and it was time for that. I pulled on her hair, lifting her body upright, and I removed my hand from her soaked snatch. Bringing it to her mouth, I made her lick my fingers to taste her pussy.

And as I did, I unzipped my shorts and pulled out my cock. Moving into place closer behind her, I let my shaft press against her red ass cheek, and I reached around her sexy body and cupped her breasts, feeling their weight in my hand. And as I did, I twisted the nipple clamps, making them just a little tighter once again, and feeling her body tremble as the pain shot through her breasts.

As Ann was trying to adjust to the change in pressure on her nipples, I quickly moved and rammed my rigid cock into her pussy in one hard upward thrust. Ann started to scream, but my hand covered her mouth.

"No screaming, Annabelle...or I won't let you cum. Do you understand?" I whispered into her ear. Ann nodded, and I said, "Good girl. Now, I'm going to fuck that dirty little cunt of your, while you ass if full...you're going to feel both holes stuffed, just like you did that last night at your house. But this time...one of them is real!"

Ann moaned, and I pulled my hand off her mouth. "God, yes Neil. Fuck me...fuck me hard baby! Fuck me like the dirty slut I am!"

I smiled when I thought about how that sounded to me. I used to hate that word with such passion. And in one sense, I knew Ann really wasn't one. And yet, by a certain definition, right now she was. And like I'd learned earlier in the day, there really wasn't anything wrong with Ann feeling like a slut, because that feeling wasn't going to come over her all that often.

Plus, she was MY slut. And that made me excited, my cock throbbing as it remained buried inside her warm, tight pussy. I bent her forward again, pressing on her upper back to make her bend over gently. Taking her hips in my hands, I pulled my shaft out almost all the way, and then I rammed back inside Ann...my balls slapping up under her, hitting her pussy. They made a wet slapping sound as they smacked time after time against her cunt, and my groin was slamming against her toned ass...and I smiled.

Those sexy noises drove me. I loved the way they sounded, and I started bucking my hips violently, trying to make them as loud as I could. I wanted it to feel our sex floating in the air, for the entire outdoor world to hear. I wanted anyone, or anything listening to know without a doubt what was causing them. I wanted to draw attention to us as I fucked Ann out in the open.

I had to be careful, because every thrust into Ann's pussy was so hard that it was making it hard for her to keep her balance. With her bent forward like she was, there was no way for her to steady herself with her hands tied behind her back Finally, I pulled out, and lowered Ann to the ground on her knees on the soft grass, and then I lowered her upper body so that her head and shoulders were against the ground. Spreading her legs wider, I got on my knees behind her and slipped my cock back inside.