Ann: A Love Story Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me go get the bedroom ready for you, Annabelle. I'll be back in just a minute."

"I'll be right here, Neil. Waiting for you," she cooed softly.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann looked up at me from her spot on the bed as I stood over her, my feet on either side of her hips, camera in hand. She smiled for me as I took another picture of what I'd just done to her, and she said, "You're loving doing this to me, aren't you?"

"Almost as much as you love me doing it to YOU," I said with a laugh.

"Then you must love it a lot...'cause I'm having the best night of my life," she said. And I knew she was serious.

I got down, setting the camera on the nightstand next to the bed. Lying next to her, I pulled her face toward me by her hair, and I kissed her roughly, biting at her lips. With her focus distracted, I reached down and twisted the little wheel on the nipple clamp of her left tit, and she squealed into my mouth.

"FUCK...that HURTS!"

"You can always say the word, Annabelle."

"NO!" she said defiantly.

"And why not," I asked, thinking it was all about her not wanting to give in.

But she surprised me when she said, "Because...every time you do that now, it makes my pussy squirt!"

She wasn't really squirting, but she was dripping almost constantly at that point.

"Hmm...then let me do the other one," I said, making her squirm to try and move to stop me. She loved the result, but she wasn't just going to give in to the pain...she loved fighting it, even as she embraced it in a way by wanting to be my love slave. It was exactly what she'd wanted when this whole day started.

Twisting her other clamp, Ann winced as she let out her traditional curse word. Then, she smiled as the electric jolt ran from her nipple straight to her clit, causing the temporary moment of pain to quickly become a ripple of pleasure as it rolled through her body.

I let her relax for a moment, as I contemplated my next move. Ann rolled her face toward me again, looking from between her outstretched arms held in place above her head. "Neil, are you going to MAKE me beg you to fuck me? Is that what its going to take?"

I kissed Ann on the forehead, and I sat up quickly. "Of course not, Annabelle. I'll fuck you right now if that's what you want."

"God yes...I need to feel you inside me again!"

I lifted my leg over her chest, straddling her upper body on my knees. Lowering myself, I let my cock flop between her breasts. "Who said anything about being inside you?" I smiled. "I'm going to fuck your tits now."

~*~*~*~*~*~

I returned from the bedroom rather quickly. It hadn't taken me long to get things ready. I secured some rope to the ends of the queen sized bed, and lit some more candles, since we would be losing the light of the fireplace. Ann was smiling as I untied her ankles from the legs of the couch. But when I told her to put her legs together, her muscles didn't cooperate. She was kind of frozen in place.

With Ann having trouble just moving them together, having her walk to the bedroom was going to take too long. She needed to get the feeling back in them. So, I closed her legs myself, and pulled at her makeshift collar with the rope to make her move forward on the couch. Bending down, I lifted Ann, placing her hips onto my right shoulder in a fireman's carry. She let out a little giggle as I carried her across the wooden floor of the cabin to the bedroom.

She kept giggling with every step, to the point that I asked her what was so funny. "I feel like a cavewoman being taken away by her caveman. This is so HOT!"

"I could always drag you by your hair, if you want."

"No...this is fine," she said with a snort. But then, I reached up with my off hand and started spanking each of her exposed ass cheeks, moving back and forth between them as we made the short trip to the bedroom. "AGHHH!" she screamed as the slaps landed against her backside.

Once we got into the bedroom, I placed Ann on the bed, and I had her sit up. Reaching behind her, I untied her wrists. Once I'd freed them, she quickly brought them around to the front of her body, and she massaged them. While she was tending to that, I picked her up again and laid her down on the center of the bed, with her ass propped up by a big pillow.

"Oh...shit!" she said when she realized that I was spreading her legs once more. I took the ropes I tied to the foot of the bed, and bound her ankles all over again. And then, I did the same to her wrists, pulling her arms over her head, putting her into a spread eagle position.

"This is what you had in mind all along, isn't it, Annabelle?"

"It's every dirty slut's dream," she said with a smile and a laugh.

"I hope you'll still think that when I'm done with you," I said with a nasty laugh of my own. Reaching down next to the bed, I pulled out a black blindfold.

Ann looked at me, surprised as I started to put it over her eyes. "W...what's that for?" she asked.

"It's a blindfold, Annabelle. It's so you can't see."

"I KNOW that...but why are you putting it on me?"

"So you can't see," I said as I put it in place over her eyes, making sure that it was secure.

"Oh my God...Neil. I...I'm scared."

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yes...but..."

"There's no 'buts', Annabelle. You either trust me, or you don't. If you don't, say the word and we'll stop for the night."

"But...you haven't fucked me yet! And you haven't cum yet, either."

"I told you...no 'buts'. Now, shall I continue, or do you want to say the word?"

"I want you to cum. Don't you want to cum?"

"It's not about me tonight. I can wait if I need to. But you better tell me now. It's getting late."

Ann hesitated for a second, before she steeled her nerves as she took a deep breath. "I trust you, baby. I know whatever you do to me is what I need."

"No...it's what you want."

Ann smiled, her face looking extremely sexy with her eyes covered with the black cloth of the blindfold. I sneaked out of the bedroom and grabbed the camera, setting it on the table next to the bed. Then, I sat beside Ann on the bed, and started nuzzling her neck, kissing and licking my way down her body. I'd move from place to place, skipping over areas she thought I might go next to keep her off guard. I was giving her soft kisses on her body, and nibbling lightly with my lips as I went along.

Sometimes, I'd drag my tongue over her dark skin, leaving a little wet trail behind. I wanted her to be stimulated...to feel my soft touch all over her. I kissed her legs, her arms, her hands...her feet. I kissed all the places in between...leaving little reminders of where I'd been, either with a wet mark, or a bite of some kind. Something, anything, to make sure she still felt it while I moved to somewhere else on her beautiful naked body.

I was licking at her left knee, when I carefully reached up to grab the base of the purple plug buried in her ass. I hadn't touched it since I'd left it inside her well over an hour before. In one swift movement, I took it and twisted my wrist clockwise, making the shaft spin inside her tight asshole.

"Ooooooohhhhh!" Ann wailed, bucking her hips. "FUCK...I forgot that damn thing was inside me!"

I went back to what I was doing, but every once in a while, I'd do that again, in one direction or the other. Ann never could tell when it was going to happen, and she reacted by bucking her hips up every time I did it. But, she got to where she was looking for it...trying to anticipate when I'd twist it again. That's when I sent her over the edge.

Reaching over to the table while I was kissing Ann on her arm near her armpit, I grabbed one of the tea candles...one that had been burning a long time. I moved down the bed, and kissed her calf, licking it with a long stroke of my tongue. And when I lifted my head, I took the candle and poured a little of the hot wax onto the top of her foot.

"HOLY FUCK!" Ann screamed out, as she shook her foot violently against the rope restraining her ankle. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!"

"You know very well what it was, Ann. It's what you wanted me to do the moment you saw me with them in the kitchen. I could see it in your eyes. Now relax...and enjoy the pain and pleasure I'm about to give you. And don't scream out, or I'll have to put something in your mouth to keep you quiet."

Ann started shaking a little, wondering where I was. I moved up her body, holding the candle a foot above her skin, aiming it over the outside of her left breast. In one quick motion, I tipped the candle, and then I set it down quickly as I picked up the Nikon. Ann whimpered loudly as her body shook, and she bit her lip as the white wax ran down the contours of her perfect little tit...hardening as it went.

I waited, hoping I was right about Ann's reaction. And I was...an unmistakable smile crossed her face. I knew it would. I was ready for it. As soon as it appeared, I pressed the trigger on the camera.

"What...was that?" she said as she heard the camera fire.

"That was me...taking a picture of your smile. Which...I might add, appeared on your face AFTER I did that to you."

I could see Ann...and she reacted to my comment, knowing indeed that she was smiling after all.

"God...I'm so wet for you Neil!"

"I know you are babe," I said as took another candle, and poured more hot wax on the outside of her right breast.

Ann's head thrashed back and forth as the thick liquid hit her skin, the stinging sensations from the heat searing into her brain, making her groan behind her clenched teeth. But soon the smile returned. She knew it hurt...but she knew the pain was temporary. She also knew we weren't doing anything dangerous, or permanent. But it was dark...and edgy. It was erotic. It was something that I never would have done. And that decadent thought made it so appealing, not only to me, but to Ann. That she was helpless, at my mercy, only made it more so for the two of us.

I continued her sublime torture with the candles, dripping little splashes of wax all over her body. A drop on her inner arm, another on her flat toned stomach. Still more drops on her thighs and feet. Little spots of white would hit from far above her, landing on her tan skin, leaving different kind of lasting impressions than I had done earlier when I'd used my biting kisses and my wet tongue. When I poured a heavy trail above Ann's pussy, letting it run down the outsides of her labia, I thought she was going to cum just from the feeling as it lightly burned its way to the crack of her ass.

I put down the latest candle, letting it build more wax, and I looked at Ann's body. Her dark tanned skin was blanketed with little patches of white. If you didn't know better, it looked like she was covered with cum...MY cum. And my cock started pounding as that image hit me.

I took off Ann's blindfold, and grabbed the camera. I wanted to capture my artwork, with Ann's body being my canvas. She smiled as she saw me...and I was convinced she would have posed for me if she hadn't been tied up.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"W...what? You're g...going to fuck my...tits?" Ann stammered.

"Yes, I am. And no comments about them not being big enough to fuck. You know very well they're perfect just like they are." "Neil, I know they're...big enough. But I want you to fuck ME!"

"I am," I told Ann as I pressed put my hands on the outsides of her perky tits and pressed them toward my hard shaft. I started bucking my hips slowly, my shaft gliding back and forth effortlessly in that heavenly valley between her breasts, her perspiration providing all the lubrication we needed.

As I was forced Ann's tits around my shaft while I fucked them, the long strands of hardened wax that adorned the outsides crumbled underneath my palms. The rigid texture of it felt wicked to my touch; the contrast of Ann's soft flesh versus the thin trails that had molded to the contours of her breasts was electric. I could feel the wax breaking and snapping like little twigs as I squeezed my fingers into her skin.

I humped Ann's breasts for a couple of minutes, staring into her eyes. She stared back, but hers were half closed, a faint smile on her face as I used her body. She was trying to be patient, and not show me how she really felt. And yet I knew she was so sexually on edge that I was driving her nuts, every time I dragged my nuts across her body as I fucked her chest.

And that stimulation on my balls was having an effect. So were Ann's tits. Sure, she had a penchant for saying how they weren't big enough, or how she'd wished they were larger. But they were perfect...and I was proving to her that they were more than capable of allowing me to fuck them. So much so, that I had to stop. It felt so good, I got dangerously close to cumming, and I didn't want to cum that way. That would have crushed Ann, and as much as I loved being in control of her at the moment, it was still her night. She deserved the happy ending she was craving in her eyes.

I got off of her chest, and she opened her mouth. But instead of saying anything, she held back and bit her lower lip nervously. Maybe she thought if she said anything, I'd make her wait longer. Or, maybe she thought I wouldn't give her what she wanted at all.

But I wanted hear what she had to say. "Annabelle?" I said, getting her attention.

"Yes, baby?" she answered quietly, her eyes widening.

"Tell me what you want?"

"What I want?"

"Yes. I want you to be very specific. Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you next, and I'll do it."

"You want me to beg, don't you?"

"No, Annabelle. But I do want to hear what you want."

I was stunned at how graphic Ann was. I'm sure most of it was the emotion she was feeling after having me torture and play with her body over the last several hours. But I couldn't help but smile when she...well, begged me to fuck her.

"I want you to fuck my dirty little cunt, Neil. I want you to stuff your fat cock inside my wet cunt and fuck me hard and deep. I want you to fuck me like the dirty slut I am right now...use my cunt, so I can feel you cum inside me!"

"That's what I'm going to do, baby. That, and a little bit more."

Moving between Ann's legs, I twisted the plug in her ass once more, making her scream out again. "Mother FUCKER! SHIT that feels so fucking good!" Easing the tip of my cock against her pussy, I moved forward slowly, letting my entire shaft sink deep inside her pussy. Ann started panting and bucking her hips as best she could. "Harder. Fuck me HARDER!"

Instead, I held myself inside Ann, feeling the smooth walls of her pussy pulse around my shaft, trying to grip it. I could feel the plug in her ass, pressing against the thin wall between her pussy and her asshole, making her cunt tighter around me. Ann looked up at me, wondering why I was waiting. She bucked a little again, to no avail. Being tied, she couldn't move enough to fuck me herself.

Reaching for her tits, my hands touched the nipple clamps attached to them. Her eyes got wide, thinking I was going to once again tighten them, and increase her pain. Instead, I started to loosen them, ever so slowly. She started trembling as her body reacted to the change. When I got them loose enough that I knew I wouldn't hurt her, I yanked them both off in one quick motion, and I leaned down to kiss Ann.

It was a good thing I did. As the blood that had been cut off rushed to fill her sensitive nipples again, the pain that came with it was more severe than I dreamed it would have been. I stifled Ann's screams with my mouth, but if I hadn't been kissing her, I really can't imagine how loud it would have been. Blood curdling comes to mind. But the amazing thing was, in the middle of that scream, Ann started kissing me wildly, and her pussy actually started pulsing around my cock more rapidly. I was sure that she came a little, feeling the warm release over my shaft.

When I pulled back...Ann's eyes were wild, the fire inside them like an inferno. "I love you so much," she said breathlessly as she nodded quickly. "Fuck me, Neil. FUCK MY DIRTY CUNT!"

I threw the nipple clamps on the bed beside Ann and started, and just like she'd begged, I fucked her hard and fast. With her ass lifted in the air by the big pillow, it gave me a great angle and perfect leverage as I hammered into her. Ann's body was rocking back and forth as I held onto her upper thighs at her hips, pulling her into my crotch every time I thrust inside of her.

Looking down, I watched my shaft as it entered Ann's pussy. It was covered with a white, foamy froth...the result of fucking her hard, combined with how wet she was. It looked so erotic, and I kind of wanted to take a picture of it. But I knew that wasn't possible. She was close to cumming, and so was I.

I wasn't going to last as long as I'd hoped, actually. Then again, it was getting late, and we had yet another day of adventure ahead of us the next day...and the next. I needed to cum...almost as much as Ann did.

She was moaning, and chanting, urging me to fuck her harder and faster. Yet I couldn't go any faster than I was. My hips were moving back and forth so fast as it was, I was starting the have trouble keeping my breath. I knew it was the altitude, but I had to get us both where we wanted to be, and soon. Truthfully, I was ready to pop...I could feel my balls tightening, and I knew it wouldn't take much more for me to explode. But Ann was having trouble. She had cum so many times; she was a little desensitized. It would have helped if she could move, and change the angle of how we were fucking. But she was stuck, and I wasn't stopping to untie her.

Looking to my left, I smiled. Grabbing first one, and then a second candle, I held them close above Ann's breasts, aiming as I continued to fuck her. Her eyes got wide, and she started nodding. "DO IT...DO IT BABY! POUR IT ON MY NIPPLES!"

I couldn't believe my ears, but I didn't wait to be asked...or told, again. I poured the entire content of both the little plastic containers over her breasts, watching as the wax covered her nipples entirely, and then ran down the sides of her tits. Ann growled, and I felt her pussy clench against my cock. But she still hadn't totally let go.

I threw the spent candles onto the table and picked up another one. She watched me as moved it down her body, wondering where I was going to use it. When I got her crotch, and mine, her eyes got wide again. But she bit her lip and nodded, her eyes begging me once more to do it.

Moving the candle closer, I slowed my strokes, not wanting to burn either one of us in a hasty move. Grinding my cock now, I turned my wrist and poured a steady stream of hot wax directly above Ann's clit, and my shaft. We both let out a loud moan as the intense feeling hit us.

That was it for me...I started cumming. Ann did to, and she yelled out, "THAT'S IT! CUM INSIDE YOUR SLUT," as I emptied my balls into her pussy.

When I pulled out a short time later, Ann was already asleep. She didn't necessarily pass out, but the experience was so intense that she fell asleep from exhaustion. I felt exhausted too, but I needed to clean up a little first.

I pulled the pillow out from under Ann's ass, and placed it carefully under her head. Then, I untied the ties to the bed. I left the ropes on her wrists and ankles, for fear that I'd wake her up if I started trying to undo the knots. I felt her hands and feet to make sure there was blood flowing, and they felt warm, so I was pretty confident that I tied them so tight that I'd cut off her circulation.

When I was finished untying the ropes, I looked at Ann, sleeping peacefully. A hint of a smile was on her face as she started to snore. She was still frozen in place, in the spread eagle position centered in the bed. It looked like she was still bound to the frame of the bed, but I knew she could at least move in the middle of the night if she needed to.