Ann: A Love Story Ch. 79

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann became inspired. "He's right, Neil...we can store a LOT of stuff down here. We'd just have to wrap it good."

"We could get some storage bins," I chimed in, excited all of a sudden.

"So...you like the place," Greg asked as we walked back outside and he closed the door.

Ann smiled and said, "That depends on how much and just what you meant by saying that Stan would 'do it'. We still don't know what that means."

Greg raised his finger as he stepped up on the deck. "Let me go lock up the house, first. I'll explain on the way back to my office."

~*~*~*~*~*~

The route Greg took back to town seemed more familiar to me. I noticed a couple of landmarks that I'd passed before, but I was still too unfamiliar with the area to know for sure where we were. It didn't help that it was now dark and we were in the back seat of Greg's big truck. After about ten minutes, I noticed we'd turned onto a road I'd been on many times on my way to and from the plant. That had me wondering just where the house we'd looked at actually was in relation to where I was working.

Greg was telling us more about the house itself. He said that his friend Stan had bought the land in that area, originally planning to build more apartments or condos, but he decided at the last second to parcel the land and turn it into housing lots. He'd built six houses, selling the first five rather quickly. But the last one, the one we'd looked at, sat empty for six months, waiting for a buyer.

Greg was honest about the liabilities of the house. The closet space turned off most potential buyers, while the one car garage was a sticking point with others. There were a few other minor things, like the lack of a dishwasher...that made them look elsewhere. But Ann and I saw the glass half-full, looking at the positives of the house instead of picking apart the negatives, like the dishwasher. I knew I could put one in by removing one of the cabinets then adjust for that storage by creating an island in the middle of the kitchen. In fact, I'd already done that in the house I owned in my first marriage.

Knowing that we were interested in the house, Greg explained his idea. He said that Stan's building loan was due at the end of the year and if he hadn't sold the house by then, he'd have to start making payments on it...which would create cash flow and credit issues for his business.

"So, I got to thinking...you two need to move in somewhere at the end of the year too. If you rent an apartment, you're likely going to have to sign either a six-month lease, or a month to month, which can be REALLY expensive. So, with Stan needing to sell the house and you needing a place to live, if you like the place, I talked to him about renting to own."

"Renting to own...how does that work?" Ann asked.

"You take it starting in December and send the payments directly to Stan. He'll deduct whatever you'll have paid in rent from the total sale amount when you go to close. So for you, it'll be like you bought the house in December, even though you have to wait for your down payment money. Stan can pay on the loan and keep his credit intact. It's really a win-win situation."

"Are you sure he's okay with this?" I asked.

"Yeah...the only stipulation he wants put in the rental agreement I'll draw up is that he'd rather you don't hang anything on the walls until you own the home. You can put up curtains or blinds, but no nails in the walls."

We got back to Greg's office and went over the details, including the most important part, which was the price of the home. He got on the phone with Stan, did some negotiating, and in half an hour, we'd come to an agreement to rent the house short-term, then buy it once we got our financing in order. Ann was so excited she was having a hard time sitting still.

"I'll have the rental agreement drawn up tomorrow morning, and you two can come by in the afternoon to sign it once you get off work, Neil," Greg said as he stood up to shake my hand.

"Tomorrow...what's tomorrow?" I said, putting my finger on my mouth, pretending to think of something that was on my docket.

"Tomorrow's Thursday," Greg said.

"Thursday...no, we can't make it tomorrow. We can be here Friday afternoon."

Ann touched my arm, and asked, "Neil...what are you talking about? We can be here tomorrow, can't we? Or do you have something going on with work tomorrow evening?"

"No...I'm free," I said with a grin.

"Well, why can't we come sign the papers?"

"We can't because of you, Ann."

"Me?"

"Uh-huh. You're going to be TIED UP tomorrow...remember?" I winked.

Ann's eyes grew wide, and she let out a nervous laugh. "I totally forgot about that," she said sheepishly.

"So...I take it that it's not something you can get out of," Greg said, not knowing I was referring to Ann being my love slave for the evening.

"HA...no. At least I haven't been able to yet, and I've tried," Ann laughed.

"Pardon me?"

She gave Greg a sympathetic smile and said, "I'm sorry Greg. I'm afraid Neil's right...I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be able to get away tomorrow. That doesn't mean we miss out on the house, does it?"

"Heavens no. That actually works better. I won't have to rush the paperwork. The house is off the market as of now."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm the only one that's been showing it, Ann. You just relax and enjoy whatever it is you have to do tomorrow...okay? I'm sure it's not going to be as bad as you're making it out to be."

"What makes you think it's going to be bad?"

"Just the look on your face when Neil reminded you...that's all."

"Aw...it's okay. I just have to remind myself that some commitments in life are going to be more painful to deal with than others. But they say what hurts only makes me stronger, right? Thanks for everything, Greg, you've been amazing!"

"Thanks for being patient, Ann. You too, Neil. We'll see you Friday."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ann had gone into the bathroom, getting herself ready for bed...and sex. I'd taken a shower and she'd taken a quick one as well, but she followed that up by doing whatever else she felt she needed to do. While she was doing that, I was taking the time I had alone to get things ready for her...I just didn't want her to know about it. So, I began moving quickly and quietly, hoping that I could get done before she did.

Thankfully, Ann was one of those women who lost track of time in the bathroom when she wasn't being pressed. Since I'd told her to take her time, I felt confident that even though she'd gotten in and out of the shower rather quickly for her, I'd still be able to get things set the way I wanted them. When she finally opened the bathroom door half an hour later, just the reading lamp in the far corner was on, the bulb at its lowest setting. I had prepared the sex bed, turning down the comforter and blanket, folding them neatly at the foot of the mattress, but I was lying naked on the other bed on the left side of the room, waiting patiently.

She walked around the corner all dolled up in one of her outfits from Henrietta's House; a burgundy silk camisole that came down to just below her crotch. It had thin spaghetti straps and the top area covering her beautiful tits was mostly lace, offering hints of her womanly charms barely hidden behind the material. I could make out part of her areolas and her erect nipples through the lace, causing me to let out a soft moan.

With a flirty little pirouette, she offered me a glimpse of her ass, covered by a pair of lace hip-hugger panties that looked like a tiny pair of shorts. They matched the camisole and were so tight they showed every contour of her sexy bottom.

"Do you like it?" Ann cooed.

"God, babe...you look so damn sexy," I nodded.

"Good...because we're going to have sex, in case you didn't know," she giggled.

"Oh...I know," I smiled.

"Well, I wasn't sure, because you're on the wrong bed. THAT...is the sex bed," she said, pointing to the bed to my left.

"I didn't want to presume...I thought that would be rude."

"Mmm...always the gentleman. Letting the lady choose."

"And you're choosing?"

"I'm thinking we're making love tonight. Yes...I want you to make love to me. Why don't you get in the other bed and I'll find a nice pair of heels to go with this outfit."

I hopped off the bed, and rushed over to Ann before she could get to her suitcases. I grabbed her from behind, sweeping her off her feet in one quick motion.

"OOHHH...NEIL!" Ann squealed as I carried her toward the bed. "You scared me."

"I'm sorry babe," I said, kissing her tender lips.

Laying her gently in the center of the mattress, I stared down at her incredible body, practically drooling.

She batted her eyes at me, staring up while her dark irises smiled. "Don't you want me to put on a pair of sexy heels for you, lover?"

"If we were going to fuck, I'd probably say yes. But you said you wanted to make love, and you look beautiful just like you are. Besides, if you were wearing heels, I wouldn't be able to do this," I said, lifting her left leg and bringing her foot to my face. I leaned down a little and started licking her ankles, moving my way to down her sexy foot to her toes, where I started sucking on them.

Ann let out a little moan, and said, "Shit...I can't believe how incredible that feels."

Taking them out of my mouth for a second, I licked at her sole of her foot and asked, "You've never had anyone do this to you before?"

"I've never had anyone do MOST of the things you do to me, baby. That's why I love you so much."

I made love to both of her feet, taking my time, kissing and licking them as I lay on the end of the bed away from her. She was lying back, writhing on the soft mattress while I played. I wasn't in the foot fetish category, but those feet might have pushed me closer. They looked incredible whether they were in sandals, sneakers or heels. They were also perfect bare, right down to the pretty maroon nails...which I was certain were freshly painted to go with her lingerie. As I kissed and nibbled, she was finding out that her feet were erogenous zones she'd never considered. She was so turned on by what I was doing she began begging me to fuck her.

I helped her out of her sexy camisole and slowly peeled down her panties. Ann's hand ran down her body, her fingers finding her wet, shiny pussy, spreading it for me to show off her pink inside.

"Look how wet you're making me baby. Come up here and slide that big thing inside my wet little pussy. I want you to make love to me now."

"I am making love to you, babe. I want you to play with your pussy while I do this...cum for me while I watch you."

"Ohhh...Neil. I need you. Please!"

"Do this for me, Anna. I want to watch you play with your pussy."

She whined at first, but when I licked the inside of her right ankle again, leaving a wet trail heading up her calf, her fingers stopped spreading her pussy and dipped them inside. I began licking her feet again, sucking on her toes as I watched Ann slowly jam two fingers of her left hand deep inside her cunt.

I was leering at her as she moved her other hand to her chest, playing with her nipples as she closed her eyes and fucked herself. Moving lower, I started working my way up the inside of her legs, licking up each side slowly, lovingly. The closer I inched, the more turned on she got; the faster her hand moved.

By the time I got close to Ann's pussy, she was close to cumming. I was lying on my stomach, my face just inches from the back of her hand. I could hear her fingers causing wet squishing sounds as she rammed them in and out of her cunt. I could smell her intoxicating scent, the aroma of a woman aroused. I could feel the wetness hitting my skin as she finger fucked herself frantically...and all of that made me long to taste her.

I crept just a little closer, my tongue extending out to flick at Ann's fingers. I began nibbling at her labia, causing her to moan. She started to move her hand so I could eat her...but I grabbed her wrist and made her keep fucking her hole, knowing she was close. I twisted my neck a little, moving up so that I could find a way to reach her clit, and in doing so, I was able to look up at her for a moment...our eyes locking.

She knew what I was about to do and that made her hand start going faster. I didn't tease; the first swipe of my tongue batted her clit roughly, causing a shock to run through her body. Lunging forward, I locked my lips around her magical little bud, sucking wildly as I raked my tongue back and forth over it.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Ann screamed as her hips bucked up, mashing her pubic bone against my chin.

When she pulled her fingers from her dripping pussy after she finished cumming, I was right there to take them into my mouth like I'd done to her toes earlier. Ann giggled while I greedily ate her cum from her hand, and she squealed again as I dipped my tongue deep into her wet gash and ate her for a minute or two.

She thought I was going to eat her to another quick orgasm, but I had other ideas. I got her worked up and then I stopped, crawling up her body, licking her skin as I snaked my way over her navel, traveling between her magnificent breasts. I stopped to taste each of her nipples, before moving up farther and licking the nape of her neck.

Ann felt the head of my cock playing with her pussy, splitting her labia as I rocked my hips back and forth. "Do it baby. Stick your fat cock into my cunt," she whispered breathlessly into my ear.

I was tempted to keep teasing her, but I slowly pressed forward, easing my cock into her tight slit. She sighed as I bottomed out, and she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me to her.

Kissing me deeply, she said, "I can't wait to make love to you in our home, Neil."

I started pumping in and out of her, grinding my fat dick as I responded, starting a little conversation. "I can't wait either, babe."

"I'm already thinking of all the places I can fuck you there...I love that no one can see into the bedrooms, or off of the deck. I'm going to be able to sunbathe nude...I'm so excited about that!"

"Nude? The neighbors will be able to see you on the deck, Ann."

"No they won't...I'll just hang a couple of well-placed sheets over the railing and it'll be totally private."

"Don't you think that's a little risky?"

"HA...compared to everything else we do?"

"But this is where we're going to live...and our neighbors will know us."

"Do you like me with this tan, baby?"

"Yes...I love it. You know it turns me on. But – "

"There's no 'buts' baby. If you like me like this...then I'm tanning on our deck. Besides, you won't think it's too risky to fuck me there once you find me tanning when you come home from work some day."

Just the thought of Ann lying outside naked, waiting for me to come home to find her waiting for me had my cock pulsing. So much so that she felt it and started laughing.

That's what I loved about her. We could be making love, and we could still talk and have fun while we shared ourselves. I hadn't been with many women who could be that way during sex, and none of them made me feel at ease the way she did. I felt so comfortable with her, I could be myself. It didn't matter what we were doing.

Of course, that ability to converse only happens to a point. Then the passion shows up; our bodies telling us we need to pay more attention to what we're actually doing.

Our bedroom talk was replaced with the moans and groans that normally accompanied lovemaking. My left hand was on Ann's right breast, gently squeezing it as I picked up the pace just a little. She lay beneath me with her left leg lifted up, the calf resting on my ass, sort of guiding me along. Her right leg was out to the side a little, bent at the knee, spreading wider for me. Her left had gripped my right bicep, feeling me move up and down, pushing my shaft deep inside her while her right played with my hair, touching me around the temple as she smiled and stared into my eyes.

Suddenly, her eyes snapped shut as her body tensed, the waves of pleasure crashing over her. Her left leg fell off my ass, snapping straight as she came. She gripped my hair, pulling my head down, her muffled scream begging me to cum as she kissed me.

A minute or so later, I lifted up. "Babe, I'M CUUMMMMIIINNNGGG!"

Ann hands latched on to my arms. "That's it baby...cum for me! Cum inside my pussy!"

I unloaded my balls, my cock spurting inside her just like she was begging me to. Then I collapsed, falling onto her in a heap. After a minute or so of silence while we caught our breath, she started laughing.

"You are so much fun, lover. God I love fucking you," Ann said, kissing up and down my shoulder.

I gave her a quick peck on the forehead and rolled to my left, staring at the ceiling with my beautiful wife-to-be. She reached over and squeezed my hand.

"So, where else are you going to fuck me?" I wondered out of the blue.

"What?" she asked, letting go of my hand, turning on her side to face me.

I turned on my side, staring at her wrinkled nose as she reacted to my question. "Where else in our new house?" I asked.

"Anywhere and everywhere, lover...I can't wait to break in every room."

"Do you think it's big enough?" I asked.

"For a starter home...of course. Why...do you want a bigger place?"

"There's no basement," I said, a concerned look on my face.

"So...there's a crawlspace. And it's big."

"Yeah, but I'd doubt you'll let me turn THAT into the dungeon."

"Dungeon? What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about a place to take you when you're bad, Anna."

"Mmm...I love it when you call me Anna. Just for the record, we don't need a dungeon to have that kind of fun, baby...or a cabin, for that matter. We can do that anywhere."

"So, where do you have in mind then?"

"In the house?" she asked her left hand playfully rubbing my right arm.

"Yeah...where would you want to do that?"

"Um...well, I want our bedroom to be for what we just did...so I'm thinking one of the other bedrooms."

"The big one...or the little one?"

"The big one would be our guest room...but I think that the little one might be a nursery someday," she said sheepishly.

"See...that's why we need a basement."

"We don't need a basement, Neil...we'll use the guestroom. It's big enough and we won't have guests there that often. Besides, I like the idea of other people sleeping in that bed someday and they'll never know what we did in it."

"I know what you mean," I said, rolling over onto Ann, causing her to sigh softly. Pressing my palms against hers, I interlaced our fingers, stretching her arms up over her head as I leaned down to nibble at her neck. "I love the idea that no one will ever know the naughty things we did on THIS bed."

"Mmm...yes baby. I'm ready to be naughty again...make love to your naughty Anna one more time," she moaned, moving her hips against my cock, feeling it grow again as it pressed against her pubic mound.

I let go of her left hand, but she left it high above her head as I licked and bit at her right earlobe. Reaching underneath the pillow, I grabbed one of the surprises I'd put in place while she was in the bathroom and maneuvered it into position.

She heard the clicking sound before she felt the cold metal touch her skin. But before she realized what was going on, I quickly secured her other wrist, handcuffing her to the bed.

I'd tied a rope to the headboard from one side to the other and hidden it behind the mattress. In the middle of that rope, I had tied a little loop, and I'd placed the handcuffs through that loop, with one cuff on each side of it. Then I hid the handcuffs under the pillow. The very same pillow that I'd centered in the bed; the one that I'd carefully placed Ann's head on when I picked her up and carried her to the mattress.