Ann: A Love Story Ch. 79

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up, I grabbed her left ankle and pulled it toward the corner of the bed. She looked down at me, wide-eyed in disbelief as I pulled a rope from underneath the neatly folded comforter at the foot of the bed.

"What are you doing, Neil? I thought...I thought we were going to make love again."

"I'm sorry, babe. It's five after midnight. You're not Anna anymore."

She gasped and looked over her head toward her hands, knowing at that moment what it all meant. "I'm Annabelle," she whispered to herself. But it was loud enough that I heard it.

Tying her ankle securely, I reached for her other leg, pulling it toward the other corner at the foot of the bed, spreading her legs wider than I'd ever spread them before whenever I tied her up, which really wasn't that often. Ann winced a little as I got her leg into position like I wanted it. I reached for the rope, preparing to wind the thick braid around her delicate skin. Yet for some reason I looked at her angelic face and saw that she was looking back at me with a blank stare, and I froze.

"Say the word, Annabelle and I stop right now. We can sleep in the other bed and come back to this another day...or never again, if that's what you want."

She searched my eyes, looking for something. I'm not sure exactly what she was looking for, but for some reason that made me smile...and my smile made her relax.

Shaking her head, Ann hissed, "I'm yours baby...until this time tomorrow night."

"Are you sure?"

Lifting her leg for me so I could start tying her ankle, she flashed her sexiest grin. "I'm more than sure, Neil...I'm ready."