All Comments on 'Ann: A Love Story Ch. 80'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Servo42Servo42about 13 years ago

The cart, Oh not the cart, anything but the cart!!

annanovaannanovaabout 13 years ago
Oh yes, servo, the cart.

Just wait for the next chapter. ;)

mimaster, it never ceases to amaze me how long you've been working on this tale. At the same time, it seems so easy for you to go back and pick up on a thread that was introduced so long ago.

Oh, and I was right. This does work as Erotic Couplings. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Glad you resumed writing

Great story Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love story is right!

I read your series quite a while ago and thought it was done. I came back by accident and found 20 more chapters WOW! I love your imagination, details, and character development. Great job of writing. I will be checking out Ann regularly. P.S., I would have commented on each chapter but was too interested to see what was up next I hated to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The last 3 or 4 Chapters

I do NOT like this kind of bullshit and will skip reading any more of it!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Thank GOD dear annony is tired of reading!!

Now we can enjoy reading the comments and not have an asshole reply to stories he hates!! yet he reads them all! Humm wonder what the fuck is wrong with him her or it...IT!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES