All Comments on 'Ann Louise's Lesbian Training'

by wyo66

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Continuity!!

You say you are 24, but then say you met Becky in 2009 and were 24 at the time! So you are either 28 now, or were 20 at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very, very good

A most enjoyable and well-written story, a little woolly as to its time-line but still a good, solid and very steamy tale - more please! A quick re-read and a few cosmetic changes will make this a five-star story any day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
you're = you are

your is the possessive form

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
broken

sorry she was broken to fast i am a submissive and it took more then that to break me at the begining

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We are really, really, really waiting for the next many chapters

you have a great story here. finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

This is literally the hottest thing I've ever read

fanfarefanfarealmost 9 years ago
Very punny, honey!

J'adore clever word play. 'Possession' for 'Position' is an hilarious pun in a BDSM story. I'm going to have to think of some way to steal that for one of my stories.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
Very good

So good if a little frustrating. Many things unresolved and unexplained.

The breaking of Ann Louise was way too fast. You missed a trick there, so many delicious tortures and torments could have been used to train her. From her kidnap to her final submission could have filled a couple of chapters alone.

And I would really love to find out more about Janis and the mystery blonde in the cage.

You have a couple of delightfully perverted sisters able to indulge their every whim with some beautifully unfortunate women and it was over in a heartbeat.

Not really fair on the reader :((

Please write more on this, and please think about better editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great idea. The breaking part could have been chapters. Hoping to see how they handle her husband and how she didn’t call him to tell about the interview. Need to know about the blackmail on the other hand. The small blonde would also be a goof read. My advise, for what it is worth from a stranger a stranger is be more detailed. Anna’s breaking needed to be in stages. Defiance to begin. Feeling of the whip stroking her ass then a particularly hard stroke right at the junction of ass and leg. Then moves to just pain. Nipples swollen and welts on back of thighs. Crumbling determination as the pain increases from the whip hitting the same spot. Next begging to have it stopped. And last promises will do anything, be anything they want if stop the whipping. At some point maybe give Anna the realization that through the pain she is feeling some arousal then becomes determined not to show it to Becky. Her peaking point could be cumming from whipping then cumming again when Becky shames her for cumming like a dirty little pain slut . Show us the emotions. On Beckys side. Going from a task set by her sister, to being frustrated that there is no progress. Then she is startled to find she is getting wet. Next find more reason than just a task to break Anna. She then starts playing with her self and working herself up to a climax.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous