Ann Louise's Lesbian Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers

Becky passed her cage without paying her no mind and led me through the door and into a hall way with a big wooden panel at the end. When we reached the panel Becky reached in her pocket and removed another key and then opened it.

As I stepped into the room beyond I was surprised to see we had just re-entered Susan's office however the lights were dim and their was no one here but Becky and I. Walking across the office we came to yet one more door and when she opened it and turned on the light I saw it was a bathroom with a shower.

Becky gave me the order to go in and use the restroom and shower and clean my self up so I did as I was told. I went and used the toilet and then I started the water and climbed in the shower where I immediately flinched from the water hitting my tender skin where I had been hit with the quirt so many times.

After my shower I got out and looked in the mirror and although my skin was red the quirt had not cut me so I could be thankful for that. I looked into my eyes and was amazed to see the same person looking back as before but I felt so different inside. I felt free, I would no longer have to make decisions as they would be made for me and all I had to do was follow orders. I was surprised to realize I was almost excited to find out what was next.

I knocked on the door and said "Miss I am done" as I waited for Becky to come retrieve me.

She opened the door and clasped the leash to the collar and then told me to get on my hands and knees. Leading me from the bathroom on all four I saw the lights were on in the office and that Susan was now back at her desk. Stopping in front of her Becky pulled me right next to her leg and then told me to lay down.

"Yes Miss" I said as I lay down on my right side so I could be close to the comfort of her leg.

Becky looked at her sister and said, "here you go sis another obedient toy for your collection."

"Very nice Becky" gushed Susan in excitement, "you have done an excellent job."

Rising from her desk she walked over to where we were at and she looked down on me and I could tell she was very pleased with what she saw.

Becky reached out her hand and offered the leash to her sister but to her surprise and mine as well she refused it. "What the hell Susan" quipped Becky.

"I would take it Becky but it would do me no good, you see you broke her and so she has given her self to you, not me."

"You Bitch, you planned this all along, didn't you" snapped Becky.

"Well yes, you needed a new assistant and I have been wanting to teach you the joys of being a master but I have never had the chance. Just think of it this way, In one bold swoop I set both your minds free" and then she laughed.

"I have to admit breaking her excited me much more than I ever thought it would and I climaxed several times during the process" Becky told her sister.

"I was sure that would happen, how could you not become aroused, she is a beautiful slave and she will bring you many hours of pleasure."

"That may be true" said Becky.

"Of course its true, let me show you" and before Becky could say anything Susan ordered me to clean my masters boots with my tongue.

I rose up off the floor to my hands and knees and leaning over I began to lick the tops of her boots. I couldn't believe how exciting it felt to be pleasing the one who had broken me and I put my all into the effort. I became very excited when she reached down and placed her hand on my hand in a gesture of doing a good job.

"Ok Becky she is yours, you have to tell her what you want her to do, I have my own project to work on" said Susan, and at that she picked up the phone and asked Janis to come into her office.

Becky looked down at me and said "Oh, What The Hell, lets do this girl" and led me over to the couch where she sat down.

"Pull my boots and socks off" she ordered

"Yes Miss" I replied as I began to tug on her boots.

At this time the door opened and Janis walked in and gasped as she saw me on a leash naked at the feet of Becky pulling on her boots.

Come to me Janis said Susan and Janis made her way across the office to the front of Susan's desk. "I want you to crawl under my desk and please me" said Susan at which point Janis looked nervously around the room at Becky and I.

"But, But, these other people, my husband, my family said Janis, I cant do thi................"

Susan cut her off and said "do you remember what I told you about your husband and family yesterday?

Janis just nodded yes as she dropped to her knees and made her way under the desk and toward the waiting pussy of the young girl.

By this time I had Becky's boots and socks off and at her order had proceeded to clean her feet with my tongue and mouth. I took each toe in my mouth and one at a time and sucked them like tiny little cocks trying to make Becky feel as good as I possibly could.

I licked her soles and between each toe and run my tongue up her ankle as she began to moan slightly.

At this point she pulled me up by my chain until we were face to face and then she kissed me deeply sliding her tongue deep in my mouth. I responded by meeting her tongue with my own and we wrestled them back and forth between her mouth and mine.

"Undress me" she ordered

"Yes Miss" I replied and I reached down and untied the knot in her t-shirt and then pulled it up over her head as we continued to kiss. She wasn't wearing a bra to cover her tits so I trailed my hands over them squeezing them once and then across her stomach and down to the button fly of her western jeans. Undoing her jeans she lifted her ass as I slid them down her legs and off her feet and then tossed them aside.

We were both naked now and I could tell she was extremely turned on as we continued to kiss and run our hands all over each others body. This was my first time ever being with another woman but I was so committed to making Miss Becky feel good I couldn't think of anything else.

I slowly kissed my way down from her lips to her neck and I licked and kissed up behind her ears. Nibbling on her earlobe got a moan out of her so I continued to do that for several minutes. As I kissed her neck I let my hands stray all over her body and I settled on her small but firm breasts as I let the nipples slip between my fingers I squeezed them.

Soon I had replaced my hands with my mouth and I was sucking on her nipples and taking most of her whole tit in my wet and eager mouth. Becky had her head back now and was just letting me do all the work, which was fine by me, I wanted nothing more than to please her. I continued licking and sucking her breasts as I glanced up she was watching Susan and Janis.

Turning my head I looked and I could see Janis's head protruding out from under the desk as she had her face buried in Susan's cunt.

I felt Becky's hand go to the top of my head and start pushing me down so I started licking a trail across her stomach as I went lower. Kneeling down I got between her legs and placed my face only inches from her awaiting pussy which almost quivered in anticipation of my wet tongue.

The first thing I noticed was the wonderful musky smell of her wet pussy and how intoxicating its perfume was. The second thing I noticed was how beautiful and supple it looked and how its rose petal lips were almost calling me to lick them. The whole experience was the most overwhelming thing my senses had ever faced and as I moved into her pussy I fell completely in love with it at that moment.

The tip of my tongue found its mark and as I began to lick the taste crossed my taste buds and made me even more dizzy with lust. I wanted it, every wonderful inch of it and I ate with all the abandonment I could muster. She was squirming now and her moans were loud and constant as she kept arching her back and lifting her ass of the couch.

She was pressing toward my mouth and I was pressing my mouth towards her pussy and we just kept going and going. I reached up and grabbed her tits and started squeezing again as I drove my tongue home on her clit time after time. She was almost screaming now and I was not going to stop as it was the most wonderful thing I had ever smelt or tasted.

I wanted it to last forever but at the speed we were going their was no way she could last. As I sensed her getting closer I concentrated my attack on her clit as I sucked it in my mouth and flicked it with my tongue time after time. She was bucking now like one of the young colts on her ranch and I was having a hard time keeping contact with her clit but I did it.

And then it happened, with an animalistic growl she came in waves as pleasure rushed her to the edge of the cliff and dropped her off it over and over again. Her eyes were clinched and her toes were curled and her whole body was shaking but I still didn't stop licking as I was determined to make the experience last as long as I could for her.

Finally she could take no more and she reached down and pushed my head away as a stream of spit followed my tongue back into my mouth, I now knew what I was born for, I was on this earth to please Miss Becky.

She pulled me back up to her by the leash and kissed me as if I was the first lover she had ever had. I had not considered it at the time but it was probably her first time allowing a woman to bring her pleasure so it was a first for both of us. She licked my lips trying to get a taste of her own pussy as if she were curious as to what it would taste like.

When we were finished kissing she forced me back to my hands and knees on the floor. I hadn't paid them any mind in quite a while but Janis and Susan were also silent as we all just set and let it all sink in.

Susan had other things on her mind though and she told Janis to stand out in the middle of the room. Once she was standing their she told Becky to have me stand and go strip her.

Becky looked down at me and said "you heard girl"

"Yes miss" I said as I made my way over and stood in front of the nervous brunette I reached out and started unbuttoning her blouse. As I did one button at a time she was so scared she was quivering and shaking.

You see I was broken and so I learned that this is what I am supposed to do, she on the other hand was blackmailed, but that story will have to wait for chapter two.

wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers
12