All Comments on 'Ann Makes Some Friends'

by flman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SwifthawkSwifthawkover 10 years ago
Welcome back

Not the turn I expected this tale to take, but very good just the same. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thanks to Continuing the Series

I wasn't expecting the new story line. But, please continue letting the story unfold.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
xxxperimental

flman, I'm glad you have reintroduced Anne to your readers on the Literotica site. This story is another well-crafted tale of tail. With interesting characters and droll humor {or should that be drool?}.

I am not a fan of either water sports or penetrative anal sex. But you handled the subjects with sensitivity that did not interrupt the flow of erotica. Your writing did not leave a bad taste to offend my enjoyment.

I am looking forward to future stories to kum from you.

leann511leann511almost 10 years ago
Welcome back

Ir has been a long time since you've posted, so long you forgot how you were spelling Anne but that's okay...as long as you keep writing!

leann511

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hungry for more...

First of all, I love your Young Widow series, it’s one of the hottest things I’ve read in a long time so kudos to you!

I know it’s been years but I’d love for you to revisit the rest of the one week getaway with Anne, Jen and Lori - what else did they get up to?

Would also love to hear about Anne beyond this story. Perhaps she visits a strip

club?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous