All Comments on 'Ann Takes A Lover'

by slobber

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Appropriate!!!

In this case the author's ID is fully appropriate.

Equality2Equality2about 16 years ago
Great story

Great story. Well written except for some stilted dialogue but that will improve with practice. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
editor

Use an editor and we'll see if the writing improves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Where do they find them

Where do they find the sick perverts who fantasisize about wife having sex with others. I gave up on this garbage about 4 paragraphs into the story when it became obvious that the wife was not going to castrate the sick husband.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cockold

Why do you have to write a sex story with you setting around jacking your pud while another man takes over your wife. Not a one time fuck, anytime he wants her till he got tired of her. Your pathetic ramblings about being secure are just that. If you give her anything she wants including bringing boyfriends into your house to fuck behind locked doors how can she say she loves and respects only you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sad

What a sad life for two people who are supposed to love each other.....

bigglesbigglesabout 16 years ago
Highly commended

Don't worry about the morons that scour around Literotica looking for people to harrass about how wrong they are behaving.

They are the sick saddos.

They are just like the fat scumbags that write sliiming books in the hope of making a fortune.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
why?

Why bother to read a story from the section "Loving Wives" if you do not want to read about wives sleeping with other men? Do you really expect to read about monogamous relationships?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
re: why?

Your "comments" only make sense if you are admitting that all of these stories are exactly alike. If so, then the real question is why are you reading the same story over and over. Otherwise, your comments are an illogical sack of shit. Ya see, there's a funny little truth that one cannot really know what is in a story without, oh yeah, READING IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
UK Cucks Like This Story

But no one else does. Quite a commentary on the state of the empire, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what a sick mindless wimp husband

If he thinks this is going to help their marriage , he's sadly mistaken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
A Shame For You That She Couldn't Get Pregnant

But she did have a sick wimp poor excuse for a man who wanted self humiliation to charge his little weinnie.<P>

It never fails to amaze us that many new writers feel that their self cucking pathetic fetish will excite real men unlike themselves.<P>

It doesn't work that way sicko. Only the absurd numb jaded cucks feel like you do. They and you are pitied for your pathetic need for humiliation and disrespect. <P>

You as a writer stir not arousal but anger for your self initiated failings as a man while embarrassing the rest of normal mankind for your declared selfish weak sickness and addiction to self destructive disrespect.<P>

Sad not for you but those around you except those who laugh at your chosen lack of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Why is it that cucks seem to be 'secure' in thier relationships but they have to have some else get their wives and girlfriends to have "the most erotic moment of her life" well that just goes to show how bad a lover he is and how she never really enjoyed sex with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Isnt it wonderful being a womans toy that is allow

allowed to work to keep her lifestyle while she can do anything thing she wants. She intentionally did all they things she told you she would not. That is lying and betrayal. She had sex with him in ways she refused to have sex with you. That is humiliation, disrespect, and betrayal. And finally she did not do it once but has continued to do it. That was the final aspect of adultry and showing him the love she doesnt have for you. Since she chose to stay married and continue to commit adultry she is a wanton slut without morals, ethics, or character. She willing did these things with your sister-in-law fully knowing about it, so there she made public your humiliation and betrayal and showed them without concern she is an adulterous slut. That is your wife and how she feels about you. Not my thoughts but those you chose to write. I would say divorce her and throw her out to go to her lover, but you are to weak for that. May I suggest suicide as a possible way of giving her the freedom to be who she wants to be, a pure out and out slut. I sincerely hope the children you have dont really have your or her genes, thwy will make much better people that way. Of course there is no way they are not of her genes but yours being there is questionalbe since you never really knew her anyway.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 16 years ago
to the ass wipe below who thinks this is a true

story. You have written me the say way for my stories. Wake the fuck up, it's a story you dumb ass. Understand reality and fiction. IT"S A STORY!!!!!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 16 years ago
Not very good fiction

The writing here is average, bordering on the tedious. In describing the characters of this tale, the author stumbles trying to explain the hubby's motivation for wanting his wife to have sex with other men, stating "<I>I cannot explain it.</I>" It's inexplicable because it goes against the biological imperative of healthy males. It's aberrant, and it makes the hubby's character seem rather incredible.

<P>

The plot, if it can be called on, revolves around the hubby's vicarious thrills of listening to his wife describe having sex with other men. It's thin gruel at best, and not particularly erotic. The sex scenes are flat and uninteresting.

<P>

So-so prose, characters that aren't credible, and a shaky plot equals literature that isn't very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice story.

Good job. A nice read. Thanks.

CindysBobCindysBobabout 16 years ago
nice

nicely written fantasy...disregard the jerks with an agenda, an agenda that I don't quite understand...why are they reading this stuff if they detest it? Anyway, you did a good job, though I think your pacing should be worked on and you don't have to set things up in so mechanical a manner. Let the story flow, let it work like true fiction, you'll get better as you write.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
How sick can you be?

Her husband sounds like a mindless and spineless wimp who thinks with his dick instead of his brain, I guess it would be hard to use his brain when he hasn't any.Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Cindysbob cant understand why anyone would read

this and have a negative comment. To belabor a point, you dont know what you are reading until you have read it. Next, some stories in this section are quite good, plot, characters, development, and context. Others are pure trash. And any and all of us have a right to our opinior of the story. After all wimps and adulterous wives, love stories on their character level. Others who really believe marriage is based on honor, fidelity, respect, and loyalty dont care for those types of plots. Both persons are right in that opinion. As one critiquer on another story by this author implied, anyone not liking that story is a redneck. Actually that really isnt true or material. What it did say was the the writer of the critique was personally identifying him/her self as a character of the story. I oersonally have no trouble with people both swinging as couples, I do have a problem with one couple committing adultry while the other spouse willingly or not watches their marriage dissolve, and yes dissolve it will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Jesus Fucking Christ

It's a story. Period. End of line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another wimp story

I honestly can't see how fucking another man would improve their marriage or their relationship? It's not a good recepe for a good solid marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
at least

husband could find someone, since wife would love him and want him to have his own other woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A real sickness

Men (I use the term loosely) who write this kind of perversion are really emotionally sick. They have not the foggiest idea of what marriage and commitment are about.<p>

Rather than spend time writing this kind of junk, they should devote some time to therapy in order to come to grips with reality.

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
All kinds of comments

The previous comment is kind of strange coming from someone who is reading on Literotica. What the writer described is their reality, his and his wife's, whether real or fiction. I am glad the writer has a good imagination, or if a true story, I'm glad that he related it and that he and his wife had that pleasure in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
alt. ending

Ann, I have realized that it was something I thought I wanted, and can't see how the slutty behavior has not affected the marriage. My mistake, but you're not free of fault. Roger has the ability to support you, in all ways, and if you stay with ROger, or find (an)other(s), that is your choice. I no longer want to be a part of your life. The fiancial ties are severed, and the division will be done. You are free, and need not be concerned for what I think of you sex lifre or any other part of your life.

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Excellent, anon below ! I like your alternate ending so much better !

You should be a writer, you have much better ideas.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
yea it mean your a

WACC or just a cuckold lover and wanna be

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
lovely

these fucking faggots, terrible! and such obedient sluts

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pathetic

after so many years of marriage the slut is still crazy about strange cock. there is nothing sadder than these old sluts and their faggot husbands! what the slut doesn't realise is the total disrespect shown to the wimp husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My fantasy in writing!!

Oh my - that is simply the fantasy I have about my wife written down for me. Reading that made me so hard as it is exactly what I would love to write. Beautifully written and I just loved it. Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fascinating comments

I believe a great story is not necessarily one that is technically well written but rather a story that provokes thought and emotion. By my definition this is certainly a great one. Look at all the venomous nasty comments! It is just a story yet it evoked such emotion in some of the readers. It touched on that part of many men that threatens their manhood. For a man to take pleasure in sharing his wife with another man is so offensive and threatening some are compelled to vent their disgust, forgetting it is just fiction in all probability. It is a story written for entertainment. I don't think for a minute the author wrote this intending the reader use it as an outline for improving one's marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no, i means your husband is gay or bi.

What a stupid piece of shit story.

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
I Don't Share this Fantasy

Still, this story is well done and believable. I suppose if my wife wanted such a thing I would support her, but her being with another man does not do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my wife is called ann also.she changed at 50.

my wife changed when she was 50.she went thru the change of life women go thrugh during their mid life.she is still pretty&has a good figure.i noticed her face turns red&breaths hard when she sees a hot looking girl.she never did that before.she wanted to talk to me.we sat down.she said we have always got permission&agreed on things.not hideing things.she said I cum when I see that hot girl next door..i want to have sex with a woman.it just came on im hot just thinking about it.please talk to her I hear she is bi sexual&i said she is she told me she is.its no big deal to her.she likes women&men.I went over&talked to her.i told her my wife had hot pants for her.i said my wife wanted to have sex with her.she is a good sport&she laughted.to my surprise she said ok.how about sat night I said ok 7 pm.she said she better not have any hang ups.i go all out.i told my wife she was all ready.sat night my wifes face was red&she was breathing hard.she took off her clothes in the bedroom. she was shaking&she said bring her on honey im ready.the girl from next door showed up she had a robe on.i told her my wife is in the bedroom naked&ready.the pretty girl was hot as hell she let her robe fall off.i could feel the heat coming off of her body.i led her to the bedroom.they saw eachother naked.they yelled my wife screamed.they ran across the room&their bodies rammed into eachother&made a loud splat.theywere grunting&moaning.they jumped on the bed.they started a wild 69.they were squirting all over their faces.they sounded like wild animals.grunting groaning&yelling.they were taking turns cumming.my wife yelled im cumming now its your turn.the girl was shaking like hell&cumming.she knew my wife was oversexed&she was in for a hell of a screw.i had a front row seat&i never saw such sweating&cumming.that girl moved in with us we have a great time.our one neighbor asked if there were 2 dogs fighting over here last night.we all looked at each other&laughed

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Bull

He doesn't know why he wants his wife to enjoy another man? It doesn't mean he doesn't love her? Nonsense. contrived for the sake of the ending, which is how all bad stories are written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
anon on 4-2-15 nailed it

This guy figured it out and it is so simple! Just look at the "men" whose manhood is threatened by stories like this one.

cyferxcyferxalmost 6 years ago
She said she would make him wear a condom!

That's what people say: once you let the wife out of the first level of "cheat," fucking other people, then they will continue cheating on any limits left, over 75% break further limits according to one unscientific internet survey. I mean once you let your wife actually fuck another man, what's the big deal about this next line? Lines like you always have to be present, always use condoms, always let me know first or whatever rules you put in place.

So right out the gate she takes her new lover bareback. What does that bode for the future? Well, if she takes to this like the fish to water she has on her first time out, I expect it will become a marriage in name only.

This was interesting until you had her do this or maybe you forgot your own rule when writing it. Either way, 2*

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Another

Just another old cow needing to be put to pasture.

DarwenDarwenover 4 years ago
To all the negativity

I have to laugh to myself at all the negative comments. Especially the, who are these sicko’s that write these stories ones. HELLO you’re reading it 😂.

So obviously there is something missing in your lives, maybe a woman !

If you don’t like the genre, why read them. Then leave a sad comment hiding behind the Anonymous option !

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Hot momma.

She is one hot lady. I loved this story that is until you got to the beach scene. that scene has been used so many times by so many authors I even saw it in an old movie. I don´t understand how that bench has managed to stay there al;l this years. Anyway, I wanted to say that this happened a few years age to a friend of mine, he was so excited waiting for his wife to come back from visiting her sister so she would tell him everything that happened. Next time I saw him I asked if it had been everything he had hoped for. He told me that she didn´t want to talk about it. other than to tell him that it happened. I felt sorry for him but what could I do. I couldn´t go to the wife or she would have killed him if she knew he was telling me all this stuff. Well it was a good story like I said. but the beach scene killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not Good Story

you not tell the husband's goal what he want from his wife

mainly he want not watch their coupling so why he arrange another man fuck his wife

so this story not clarity finally what you give massage to readers. boaring story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Rings

I’m cheating on my wife now with another married woman. We both insist that we where our rings as it adds to the already tremendous excitement that exists! I love watching her left hand as she strokes me and she loves me using my left hand to finger fuck her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"One compliment from Roger is worth a thousand compliments from me."

What sane man would seek to have his status in life diminished? The MC is most certainly mentally ill. At least, however, he is comfortable with the fact he is now second in importance in his wife's affections. The wife has shown herself to be one selfish and disloyal slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What kind of "writer" places "quotes" around every "phrase of dialogue." I'm embarrassed for this person.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If you cannot do something as basic and simple as properly using quotation marks to punctuate dialogue, DON'T WRITE! Why not stop using commas and periods, too? Or capital letters. In fact, write very economically, and st p sing v w ls! "Muh, style!"

wantstowatch19wantstowatch1912 days ago

Like the story,I would love my 60+ wife to try another man, she has never had another man, only me, and I would so enjoy her fucking other menus the story works for me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous