Ann Takes A Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann's thong was gone and the top part of her dress was around her waist. Roger continued to kiss her his hand went back up her dress. She opened her legs and felt his finger touch her slit. As they kissed he teased her entrance, opening her up gently. Ann said he finally pushed his finger inside her. He began to finger fuck her and rub her clit. The entire situation had her totally turned on. The beach, the sound of the waves, and his finger in her had completely swept her away.

As they kissed Ann touched his crotch and felt his cock. He had a nice erection and she was impressed by his manhood. It took her weeks to admit his cock was larger than mine. He had unbuttoned his shirt and Ann was captivated with his chest and how muscular he was. Now, as she felt his cock, she was even more impressed. Suddenly he startled her by jumping up, unzipping his pants, and taking his cock out. He looked at her and said, "please." Ann said, before she even thought, she dropped to her knees and put the head of his cock in her mouth. Then she began sucking his dick. According to her it was such an intensely romantic moment and one she will never forget. She said at the instant it felt so natural to have Roger's cock in her mouth. She wanted to give him the best blow job he had ever had but, at the same time, she wanted more than that from him. She wanted so badly for him to fuck her.

Ann was busily enjoying the taste of Roger's cock when the silence was broken by a voice commenting on what a romantic evening it was. Another couple from the dance had walked up on them. The couple did not see Ann kneeling and sucking Roger's cock until they were beside them. For an instant everyone was embarrassed. Roger kept his hand on the back of Ann's head so she couldn't stop sucking. She remembered Roger saying something but had no idea what, and the couple quickly apologized, excused themselves, and left in a hurry.

Roger helped Ann up.

"I want you Ann." "Right now!"

"I want you too Roger." "Hurry."

My wife's dress slipped over her hips and lay in the sand around her feet. She stepped out of it. She was completely naked and it felt so good. The cool air made her nipples hard. His hands were all over her body now.

"Where do you want me baby?"

"Lay on the table Ann and I"ll fuck you there." "I'm sorry, I don't have a condom with me."

"That's alright Roger." "I don't care." "I want you now so please hurry!"

With that Roger got on top of my wife and slipped his cock in her. She recalled that he went so deep it hurt at first. As he pumped her it felt better with each stroke. She told me she remembers hearing the picnic table creak each time he thrust into her. According to her it was the perfect evening to make love on the beach. She could hear the surf, see the sky full of stars, and feel his cock deep inside her.

"I'm getting close to cumming Ann." "I better pull out."

"No!" "Please don't." "Not yet."

"I can't wait any longer Ann!"

"Then cum in me...please." "Go ahead."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" "Yes!" "Do it now!" " I want to feel you fill my pussy with sperm Roger." "Cum deep in me baby!"

It took a long time for my wife to give me these details. Roger emptied his balls in my wife on that picnic table. She describes it to this day as the most erotic moment of her life. I think it is the most erotic moment of mine too. Just the mental picture I have of my wife naked on that table getting fucked by another man is enough to make me cum. Thank God he didn't have any diseases. It was risky but nothing bad happened.

After Roger had finished Ann went into the ocean and cleaned up a bit. She said the water was very cold. She put her dress on and straightened herself up so they could get back to the dance. When they got back there one of Roger's close friends asked Ann if she would go for a walk on the beach with him. He was teasing her. Apparently the couple who had caught her sucking Roger's cock had not been able to keep the secret.

After they left the dance he took her to his place and fucked her again, but I've told you about that already. She had about two weeks left in Florida so she got to sleep many more times with Roger before coming home.

Ann and I are now in our mid sixties. This is all just a wonderful memory for both of us. About five months after Ann came home Roger visited us on his way to see his family in Chicago. He stayed in our guest room and Ann slept with him that night. She has never slept with anyone else except me since then. Roger got remarried a few years later.

This whole episode caused my wife to realize how important this was to me. It improved our marriage because now Ann isn't hesitant to discuss her fantasies about other men. Now she realizes she isn't going to hurt my feelings or my ego by talking about them. In fact, I find it very arousing, and at my age, I need all the arousing I can get. I have been trying to get her to do that for nearly forty years. For her part, she discovered she is still very desirable and a very sexual person. It did wonders for her self esteem. One compliment from Roger is worth a thousand compliments from me.

I suppose this could have destroyed some marriages so it isn't something I would recommend without reservation. If any women read this I would tell them that if your husband is turned on by the thought of you having sex with another man, it does NOT mean he does not love you. In my case, and probably his, it means just the opposite.

12