All Comments on 'Ann: The Married Years Ch. 12'

by mimaster

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
your stories are awesome

You truly have a gift and I hope Ann's story never ends.

leggypooleggypooover 8 years ago
Delicious

Delicious

singleotsingleotover 8 years ago
Still great

Love this story, and this was a nice chapter even though it didn't have much Ann in it. Would love to see more of that great roll play you did with the bond stuff. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The spicy fun continues with the lil' minx!

The entire Ann/Anna story/novella is just so huge but awesome to read and follow the transition/maturation of this gal and those in her life.

BRAVO!!!

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 8 years ago
Wonderfully Written

Just found this and enjoyed it completely. Returning to chapter one to read it all. Excellent work. Thank you.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
This was a good chapter

While the story of Ann & Neil is great - there is quite a lot of mileage in discovering more about those they are involved in. Great chapter that keeps it fresh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another great addition, and edition!

I am a big fan of all of your work, first off, so please take that as the compliment it is meant to be.

Secondly, and I hate to nitpick. but in your history of "Henrietta's House" - there's a minor error. America wasn't in WW One until 1917. So it would have been difficult, if not impossible, for Henrietta to have been widowed in 1914, since the war only started in August of that year.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermimaster@mimaster
Updated 12/27/23: Hello again readers. As I stated in the previous update, writing has resumed, along with some editing. I'm currently writing chapter 30 of Betsy. Once I get done with that this week, I need to write at least two chapters of Ann that I've charted so as not los...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES