Anna... 27 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need an answer now. Think about it. Talk to Anna. If you're interested, do an application online and attach a resume. The expansion won't be finished until August and the position won't be posted until the end of June."

I was blown away. Although I liked my job, I've always enjoyed working with my hands. It's never been work to me. That Anna was something else. She was determined to get me over there permanently.

"Thank you Mr. Kinsler. I will seriously consider this position. I already know what Anna wants...and I get the feeling that she'll get her way."

I heard him laugh on the other end. "Well, Mr. Arnold, I've been married nearly 30 years and I can say without doubt that you're right. I've met her a few times and her reputation at the center is that she's so well respected by everyone. The thing is, she's a very pleasant lady that's respected by every surgeon there. Two of those surgeons are on the hospital board of directors."

"Yes, she is remarkable," I agreed.

We exchanged a little bit of small talk and I told him about how I did some of my remodeling work. He seemed impressed.

My next call was for Anna. I had to wait until she'd be home from work. That was about an hour later.

She didn't know that Mr. Kinsler was going to call me that day, but when I mentioned his name, she practically squealed with delight.

"So, what do you think?"

"Well, Anna...there was no guarantee of a job...and I've never had a resume in my life."

"Resume? Leave that to me. Just send me all the information I need and I can do that myself. Trust me on this."

I was excited about the opportunity yet apprehensive about leaving the only town that I've called home. I had no family there, in fact, only niece and nephew anywhere in the world, but so many friends over the years. Co-workers as well as bowling partners and those on opposing teams had become my family. I never would have imagined that any woman would even have me considering leaving them.

My next visit to Vegas went great, except that her roommate kept putting her large naked breasts near my face when I was seated. She'd stand over me and those large melons would be right at eye level. Only my love for Anna kept me from just reaching over and getting a good feel. She had a great body, but I was in love with Anna and I still preferred her naked ass on my lap any day. That turned out to be a precursor to more overt sexual behavior.

I did learn to finally be comfortable in the nude in front of Anna. The first couple of days, I stayed dressed except at bedtime when Anna and I would sleep in the nude. Eventually, I no longer cared if Sara or anyone else saw me.

During my July visit, I got a chance to be interviewed for the maintenance job. Mr. Kinsler was very gracious yet a very detailed interviewer. The questions ranged from personal questions about character, integrity, and a work ethic to details about how to perform the necessary jobs that would be needed at the Center.

During the tour of the facility, I was shown the sterilizers and washers used for preparing surgery instrument for re-use. I learned that the maintenance on those machines got very expensive because of the cost of contractors to come out to do repairs. I offered to learn how to do both maintenance and repair, even if it meant going to one of the manufacturer's classes to do so.

Although I knew I had a good chance at the job prior to the interview, my willingness to learn the complicated steam sterilizers and washers was a winner with Mr. Kinsler. The ability to save the facility about a hundred thousand dollars per year was music to his ears. To be fair, it was a guess on my part that I could learn this. All I knew was that I was very willing to try.

As I pointed out earlier, academics has never been my strength. What I may lack in a college degree or some special vocational license, I've always made up for with hard work, diligence, and character. I wanted Mr. Kinsler to know that I'd be willing to work my ass off for him. 8 hours of work for 8 hours of pay.

As I sit here, I'm preparing for my move. I get to move to the desert during the hottest time of the year. My house is on the market and many of my furnishings will be stored at a storage facility that's not far from Anna's home.

There's been a couple of bumps in the road for myself and Anna. I didn't want to come between her and Sara, but I had picked up some very strong signals from her that she wanted to be more than just a friend. When Anna wasn't watching, she liked to spread her legs and play with her clit and made sure that I was able to see. As much as the possibility of having both Anna and Sara is enticing, I knew it was a recipe for disaster. Anna initially defended Sara (to the point that I was ready to give up on moving) until she started paying more attention. One evening, she saw Sara intentionally rub her hand against my cock. It was less than a couple of seconds, but that changed things.

Sara apologized. She had been hoping that eventually Anna would be more open to either a threesome or just letting the two of us enjoy sex together. That evening, she learned that neither of us was interested in sharing. She found a new place to live. She wasn't forced out, but Anna did little to try to stop her. I understand that they're still friends, but the bond isn't quite what it once was.

The other issue that nearly caused a big blowup involved her weekend work as a waitress. I reminded her of her promise to me. I don't think she believed that I'd really hold her to it. Yes, I did hold her to it.

My word is my bond and I expected nothing less from her. Reluctantly, she gave up her weekend job so that we could have all weekends together. After her second weekend off, she called me to tell me how happy she was that she did. Having four days off each week, with three of those days with me, made her realize how much more important leisure time was.

Yes, things have changed over the years. Anna has expressed her regrets dozens of times that she let fear interfere with her pursuit of finding me. She knows that even though her fear of her father motivated her actions, that the same fear had prevented us from having the kind of relationship we wanted. Fear prevented her from maintaining friendships from her high school mates. Knowing that he was now dead seemed to lift a huge burden from her.

She had shared with me about her dad's brother, her Uncle Chuck. It seems like shower gawking must be a family trait because Uncle Chuck thought he was entitled to watch her take showers. Initially, she said nothing. She had the baby at the house, had just began going back to school, and had nowhere else to go. As much as possible, she would always try to shower when Aunt Lori was home, but it wasn't always possible.

Just like his brother, Chuck went from watching to masturbating while she showered. He would shoot his load onto the shower floor. Eventually, he began to play with her breasts and on one occasion, he jerked off with one hand while fingering her with another.

She had put up with enough. She didn't want to hurt her Aunt Lori, but she knew it was only a matter of time before he'd try to screw her. When she decided to leave, Aunt Lori seemed shocked because she knew that Anna didn't have enough money to live on.

"I just need to leave. You've been great, but I know when I need to leave."

"Is it Chuck?" Aunt Lori asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Anna, is your uncle not behaving himself around you?"

"I'd rather not discuss it."

"Anna, what if I could promise you that he'd never bother you again? Would that change your mind?"

Anna recalled taking a couple of hours to think about it. She decided to stay. Whatever Aunt Lori said or did after that must have worked. She was never bothered in the shower or anywhere else again.

She came to town two Monday's ago and stayed the night with me. She got to see Juanita again for the first time in 27 years. By this time Juanita understood why she had been absent for so long and was anxious to be reunited. The two exchanged a long hug and there were plenty of tears shed.

Tomorrow, the movers will take my things to Henderson. Most to storage with just a few boxes to be delivered to my new address...Anna's house. The new job begins in a week.

I get to go to bed every night with that gorgeous redhead. Those apple-sized tits, soft ass, and thick patch of red fur between her pale legs will be mine to enjoy every day. The conversations, the teasing, and the laughter will also be a daily thing.

I'm much more confident about this now than I was two months ago. Even with so many years and so many experiences between us, that special bond we developed during high school had somehow endured all of it. I'm amazed at what the human heart can do. Love endured through 27 years of absolute absence.

I'm not delusional. I know we'll have our ups and downs. She has a healthy combination of being strong and independent while also allowing herself to be vulnerable. I've already had a strong glance at her world and I like it. She has good friends that she trusts and a job that she loves. She can be strong-willed, and so can I. There will be challenges, but there's no doubt that we'll overcome them. I can even picture wedding bells in the future. Could we get Elvis to perform our wedding?

I will also get to meet her son during Thanksgiving. He's known about me nearly all his life. He knows that he was named after me. I'm a little apprehensive about meeting them, yet anxious to see the young man that grew up with my name.

Come on movers, I'm ready to begin anew!