All Comments on 'Anna and Michelle Ch. 01'

by N_Ambrusco

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
funkyhatfunkyhatover 15 years ago
NICE!!!

This is one that you've got to do a sequal to...it's that good! ( Maybe get Mom involved? )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
MORE!!!!!

I agree with the previous comment. This story is too good to be left hanging like it is. Please write another chapter, & do so soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chapter 2.

Please write the next chapter. This is a very good story but it has been too long since it was writen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story!

Your writing about these two sisters in love with each other is just great! It was nice that they found each other! Thank you! In my case I found twin sisters as they moved in next door to Mom and I when I was just eleven. They were also eleven and we fell hard in love with each other from the first day! I got the honor of deflowering them when we were 17 and I married one of them at 18. My wife gave me five daughters and her sister had three daughters from another man and when he was killed they moved in with us and I gave each daughter two girls each and all of them love to fuck their father! I love to watch them together fucking each other and they do it all the time! Thanks again for the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userN_Ambrusco@N_Ambrusco
Okay, so I get horny. And when I can't work it out the natural way I write smut. I mean no harm by any of it.