Anna and Michelle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is..." Anna's voice was breathy with lechery. "What a body."

"As good as yours."

"Amen to that." Anna took one of Michelle's hands and gave her a ballroom twirl. They paused at arms' length, examiningt each other. Anna wore a bra and jeans, Michelle her bra and panties. Matching bellies and breasts, the same swell of hips and curve of thighs. Two beautiful bodies standing, hand in hand. "Magnificent," Anna whispered, and twirled her sister back in close, stopping when they were pressed breast to breast, belly to belly. Michelle tossed one leg up and wrapped it around Anna, just like they'd seen on "Dancing with the Stars." Again they kissed, groping lusting hands around each other's backs.

Michelle found the hooks of her sister's bra and unclasped them, letting the ends drop. Anna returned the favor. Only the pressure of their bodies together kept their bras on.

They swayed together for a moment, then Anna pushed her sister back. Michelle's strapless bra dropped between their feet, but Anna had to shrug out of her straps. And there they were. Anna was naked from the waist up, Michelle was down to nothing but a damp pair of satin panties. Michelle realized that the freckles on her sister's face and shoulders kept on down her breasts, and when she checked her own body she realized hers did too. How about that.

Michelle looked back at her sister's body. Here were two identical pairs of freckled breasts, with identical red nipples standing up rock hard. Anna gestured at her own chest, and Michelle lunged forward, taking one nipple between her lips. As she sucked and nibbled, Anna reached down, pressing and kneading Michelle's breasts just the way she'd directed moments earlier.

"Oh God," Anna moaned. "Oh God oh God, yes, just like that."

Michelle reached around and grabbed her sister's ass through the jeans, stroking that perfect curve through the fabric. Anna's ass was so firm. It was a touch of this ass in just this way that had awakened the lust the twin sisters felt within themselves. She fondled Anna's ass while sucking Anna's tits, switching from one nipple to another.

Suddenly Anna's knees buckled and she fell over backward, dropping onto the couch like she'd been hit in the face. Michelle tumbled on top of her, scared and confused.

"What happened?" Michelle asked, standing up off her sister's limp body. Anna just lay there with her eyes closed, looking dazed. "Anna? Honey?" Michelle grabbed her sister's shoulders and gave her a small shake. "Are you okay?"

Anna opened her eyes just a crack and smiled, looking dazed. "More than okay, lover. I never had one of those with a man."

Michelle took a moment to realize what Anna meant, but then her eyes went wide. "You never had an orgasm with David?"

"Small ones, maybe," Anna said, and wrapped her arms around Michelle's neck. "Never one that powerful." She pulled her sister down to her level and kissed her hard.

Michelle put her hands back on Anna's breasts and rubbed, but Anna grabbed her wrists and pulled them off her body. "What?" Michelle was even more confused. "You're not done yet, are you?"

"Not hardly," Anna replied, pulling Michelle atop her by the waist and crushing their bodies together. "But it's time to change tactics."

With that Anna rolled both of them over so she was on top of Michelle, kissing her mouth and slipping her hands under Michelle's panties to finger her crack. Anna rocked her body in wide circles, mashing their breasts and pussies together in the most delicious way. Michelle worked to keep up the kiss, and stroked her hands over the small of her sister's back, but her legs were limp with ecstasy.

After keeping that up for a minute, Anna slipped her mouth off Michelle's lips and began kissing her way down her twin's chin, across her neck, down her chest. Anna ran her tongue all around Michelle's cleavage and nibbled each nipple, before moving to Michelle's navel. She stuck her tongue in and ran it round her sister's taut belly button while Michelle squealed in anguish and delight.

"Stop, stop," Michelle hollered, even though she held Anna's head in place and laughed like a madwoman. "That tickles!"

"I know," Anna said with a smile. "Doesn't it feel good?"

"Like heaven," Michelle answered.

Anna hooked her fingers in the elastic of Michelle's panties and gave a single hard yank to pull them down over her sister's thighs. Michelle wiggled her legs until her sopping wet panties dangled off one ankle, then gave them a kick in the direction of her dress. She now lay completely naked under her sexy sister.

Without realizing she was doing it, Michelle lifted her knees and spread her thighs wide. Anna's face disappeared down into Michelle's thatch, and Michelle felt her sister's tongue lap out to taste her juices. Anna's tongue moved around her cunt lips several times, pausing to such on her clit, then slipped up into her slit. It was so thick and firm inside her, and she felt her hips buck and lunge in pleasure. "Oh God!" she cried. "Yes! Like that!"

Anna licked and sucked at her sister for several minutes, like a real pro. Just as Michelle would start to reach orgasm, Anna would suddenly pull back and start kissing her thighs and knees. Michelle was sure if she didn't come soon, she would explode from the pressure, but she didn't want it to end. The feel of her sister's mouth and hands and hair and shoulders all over her lower half was torture like no other pleasure she'd ever been through.

Then finally, as Michelle approached her grand cataclysmic orgasm, her body would not be denied. Without her command, her thighs clamped on Anna's ears and held her head there, with her tongue deep inside her sister's cunt, as her body was wracked with spasm after spasm of agonizing joy. Michelle slammed her fists into the couch cushions four, five, six, seven times. "Yes!" she cried. "Anna! Yes! Anna! Lover! Yes!"

Finally Michelle's orgasm passed and her legs relaxed, letting Anna drop to the floor. Both were exhausted. Michelle lifted her head enough to notice that Anna lay in a tangle of limbs and long black hair at her feet. This would not do, she realized. Michelle pushed back with her shoulders and slid to the floor.

Anna and Michelle lay there together. Anna hugged her sister's waist, while Michelle cuddled her sister's neck. Anna shifted a little so she could lay her warm, creamy cheek on Michelle's freckled breast. They lay that way for several minutes, neither one daring to talk.

"Thank you," Anna finally said.

"No, thank you," Michelle replied. "You're a perfect teacher."

"I thought I was the teacher," Anna said, still resting her head on Michelle's breast, "but you taught me today that I have so much to learn about a woman's body. You're the best lover I've ever had."

Michelle raised one hand to tenderly stroke her sister's raven hair. It was so soft and thick under her fingers. "I love you, Anna."

"I want to marry you," Anna answered.

Michelle laughed out loud, making Anna's head bounce up and down on her breast. "No one would ever allow that."

"Not openly, maybe. But if two people are in love, and they pledge themselves to each other forever, how is that different from being married?"

Michelle had no answer for that. "I told you, it was just this one time. You're my sister. My identical twin."

"I'm a lot more than that now."

"An hour ago I had to plead with you just to teach me to make love, now you want us to be together forever." She picked up a huge handful of her sister's shiny black hair, held it to her face, and breathed in the scent of sweat and shampoo and love. What a romantic fragrance. She rubbed the hair on the tender flesh of her neck.

Twin hair on a twin throat. Twins who find each other and become one, body and soul. Michelle felt her heart begin to beat with passion and lust again. "Anna, I would be honored to be your secret wife," she said.

Anna lifted her head off Michelle's tit and craned around to look at her sister's face. "I love you, Michelle."

The sisters sat up together so they could put their faces on the same level. They leaned together to kiss, holding each other's necks, tasting each other's tongues. At last they broke the kiss and leaned together, foreheads pressed together, studying each other's naked breasts.

"If you want to marry me, though, I do have one request," Michelle said.

"What's that?"

Michelle patted her sister's thigh, still clad in tight-fitting low rider jeans. "I'm not going to be the only naked one when we make love."

Anna laughed, clasped Michelle's face between her hands, and lavished her cheeks and eyes and chin with kisses. "I have so much to learn about a woman's body," she whispered.

"So do I," Michelle said.

"Then let's learn together." Anna hugged Michelle to her body, caressed her sister's back and bottom, kissed her neck and ears. "But I already know one think that will make you a better lover than any man could ever be."

"What's that?"

Anna took one hand and began to rub her thumb up between Michelle's thighs. "Multiple orgasms."

The sisters laughed out loud together, their bodies bouncing, breasts rubbing together. Twin flesh moving in perfect time. True sisters. True love.

Anna laid back in a stretch, spreading her arms and her legs. "It's your turn to be the teacher," she said. "Teach your sister-lover what you want me to do with your body."

Michelle twisted up onto her hands and knees. Slowly, seductively, she crawled up until her breasts hung over Anna's lips. She grasped one full, firm tit in her hand and lowered it to her sister's mouth. "I want to know what it feels like when a woman sucks on me."

Michelle lowered herself down while Anna raised herself up.

Sisters, lovers, twins.

12