All Comments on 'Anna Becomes a Willing Host'

by sexyR2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keeps your interest

I really enjoyed your story and hope that it continues so that we can learn what happens to Anna and her seedings family.

2ndPerson2ndPersonabout 12 years ago

I liked how you bordered on the scientific, with explanations of how everything would work in the future.

If I were to think of an improvement, perhaps whether that place is a mall or market is unimportant. Using both words divided by a slash interrupted the flow a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Definitely a unique story! Very creative! i do want to say tho.. imo, at 5'5" and only 98 lbs, Anna would be skeletal, not sexy =/

rg27612rg27612about 12 years ago
She neds a few more pounds!

I agree with a previous comment...She is practically skin and bones, and needs adding a few pounds. Perhaps the pregnancy will add some to more than just her breasts and nipples! I like this story, regardless...very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
to damned skinny

I used to work with a slender, small breasted woman who is 5-6 and who got down to 99 lbs because of the stress from a bad marriage.

I started buying lunch for her when I realized that I could see her ribs through her blouse standing behind her.

At her height, our character should be a minimum of about 130 lbs, to be healty, especially being a "c" cup.

BTNRG940BTNRG940about 11 years ago
Sequel?

Very nice. Love the story. please continue to write. A sequel would be nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexyR2@sexyR2
Lesbian married, Beth's the domme (and drop dead gorgeous), I'm the sub, however both of us are lipstick lezzies. We have an open relationship, both take other lovers, short term or long term. She is purely lezzie, I go bi, however, ratio is far & away lezzie. ...and we bot...

story TAGS