Anna Becomes a Willing Host

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers

Wave after wave of ecstasy overwhelmed her.

"Second, the vine that is now inside your uterus is implanting twelve seeds into your uterine wall, equally separated around your womb. Over the next four and a half weeks, these will grow and develop into a dozen one-foot long cucumber shaped six-inch diameter pods. As they develop, they will move and jostle as you walk and as you lay or stand or sit or fuck. Obviously, your uterus will expand as the seeds grow and you will look like you are pregnant, which in deed you are. You are now pregnant with my seeds. You will give birth to my developed seeds. You will be their mother. You will find that you will have the same feelings for the seedpods after you give birth to them as a human mother does to her human child. You will naturally want to take care of them until they can survive on their own."

Anna was, by now, continuously convulsing with climax after climax.

"Third, my seeds are not yet ready, when you birth them, to survive outside of your womb. They need to be covered in a thick layer of mucus that will protect them from harm until they have developed properly. You will find that the changes to your body include a contraction of your vaginal canal. In this way, as the thick cucumber shaped pods slide down your tightened vagina, they are assured of being coated well with your gooey pussy juice. Moreover, rest assured, your pussy juices will be thick and gooey by then. As a benefit to you, each birth will feel like you are being fucked from the inside out. Twelve orgasms in a row await you just under five weeks from now."

Anna was out of her mind with lust.

"Fourth, my seeds will need further nutrition after they are born until they develop extensive grounded roots. I am depositing chemicals inside of your milk glands; these will change them into hyperactive producers of a different type of milk, one that my seeds will need in large quantities for a week to ten days after they are born. You will naturally produce this to the point that it will stream from your nipples. Your job will be to breast feed my seeds hourly for those seven to ten days. Each seed will soon develop sucking orifices at their top end after they begin to root themselves in the ground. You will want to place a nipple into that orifice in each seedpod each hour and let them feed on your mother's milk until they are satiated. This is the second stage to which I referred earlier."

Anna lost consciousness after another mind-blowing climax. She was revived so that her lessons could continue.

"Fifth, my growing seeds and your changing breast will require as much nutrition as possible. That is why I have a vine in your bowels. I will now break it off slightly inside of your anus, leaving the rest inside of you as a semi-permanent butt plug. This will prevent you from evacuating your bowels during the pregnancy. Further, the chemicals that it contains will consume any current or future waste that makes it through your small intestines and convert that waste into blood bearable nutrients for my seeds and your mother's milk to use in development. After you are done giving birth, the remainder of this vine will dissolve and will be expelled as a normal bowel movement."

Anna was beyond caring to hear any more. 'Do with me as you want to. I am yours forever.'

"Sixth, as a result of your impregnating tonight, and every six weeks from now on, the six weeks being long enough to assure this brood of proper rooting, you will find that your skin darkens, your eyes darken and your hair darkens. You will eventually become as brown as chocolate malt, with coal black eyes and hair, smooth skin, large breast and an insatiable appetite for fucking."

'YES," was all that Anna could think off. Give me more, give me more.

"Finally, I must tell you about one good side and two bad sides. First, the chemical changes that you are experiencing will make you immune to all venereal diseases. You can fuck all comers, bareback without worry. Second, however, while you will desire fucking everybody that you see, you will only really be fulfilled when you come to me every six weeks. Finally, because I command exclusive use of your uterus, you will never be able to have human children of your own. My seeds are your children."

"Also, even though giving birth to your seedpod children will feel like powerful orgasms, one after another, which might otherwise cause you exhaustion, you must be the first person to touch and deliver each one of my developed seeds as they push out through your tiny vagina. That way, you are assured of bonding with them. This is of upmost importance since, once they begin to root in soil and their sucking mouths develop, you must lick and deep throat them and suck the dried gooey pussy mucus off of their tops, freeing their sucking orifices so that they can feed on your engorged nipples."

"Whatever my master says, I will obey." Anna was transformed.

The next morning, Anna was waiting at the same entrance to the path into the juggle where she had been dropped off the night before, nude and proud of it, her full nipples extending a good three inches from her enlarged breast, her labia apart and protruding below her well used opening, her skin already an almond color, her eyes a darker blue, her hair a darker brown, when Conseguir drove up. She could already feel the seeds growing inside of her and fancied that she already was showing a 'baby bulge'.

Conseguir gave Anna a green wrap around dress matching the one that she wore. "So, Anna darling," Conseguir observed, "are you ready to come join me in our perfume store? Or should we go find a dozen or so men to fuck us silly today?"

sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers
12