All Comments on 'Anna Ch. 02'

by johnthepostman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Lord!

This is like one of those nerd movies where the guy gets fucked no matter how clueless he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I'd like to see more

I like the basic theme. More older women really ought to fuck younger guys. Frankly, those that do are one of the lynch pins of civilization.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Now I'm not even sure

if she was worth the fuck. She started losing her eroticism when he kept going on and on about how unattractive Anna really was and how hot Jane and Rachael were. Made me want him to just have a hot threesome with Jane and Rachael and just have Anna watch. Now that he's got dumpy Anna out of his system, maybe he can work on making that happen.

Robert_NotRobert_Notalmost 16 years ago
I Liked It

Ok, I've got this thing about older women anyway, but I liked this story and hope you'll continue it - the constellation offers a LOT of possibilities! R.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I liked it,

But now you need to continue the story. Racheal needs a good fucking. But John is experienced enough to not get off in three minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Get them all together again...

...& fuck 'em til you can't fuck no more! No, eat 'em, FIRST!

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Make it permanent.....

Make her preggie, and fuck the difference in ages.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Preg her....

I'm hoping that this story will continue with Anna now opening up to more fucking on a daily basis to the point that you start a seed growing in her fertile tummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Pommy degenerate whom thinks he can write !!

BAH !!! "1*" .

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Old whore keeps pumping son’s young friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i don't understand what your cock stirred in your pants

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous