Anna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go and check on her," said Jane and she walked out.

The room fell silent as the door closed behind her. Anna and I were alone. We were naked and alone. We were aroused and alone. I looked back between her legs but she made a slight move to cover herself. The rules had changed now there was no one else in there. I was now sitting up and she could see my cock. It was almost at full hardness. Neither of us spoke but we just stared at each other without making eye contact. Our bodies took over. Her nipples were erect and my cock was swelling.

"I suppose we both better go," she said it was almost with a sigh. I didn't want this moment to end but she was giving the situation a reality check. We both climbed down off the top levels we had been sitting on and stood close to each other on the floor. As we took the towels to cover ourselves I could smell her again as I was standing so close. I wanted to reach out and touch her. My cock wanted to be buried inside her. She looked at me, squarely in the eyes, and without any expression on our faces our eyes both widened. She took a step back and at the same time held my hand and pulled me towards her. This was it.

I tried to put my arm round her but she stepped back further and lay down slowly on the lower level bench. Anna kept hold of my hand and pulled me closer. Her legs opened as I positioned myself above her body. My cock was aiming right between her legs as they opened wider. Her hand reached out for my throbbing tool and guided it into her soaking wet pussy as I then lay on top, feeling her skin and tits against my chest. In one smooth movement I slipped all the way in and we both moaned, totally caught up in the moment.

I had no time to stroke back out again as she grabbed me with both arms and wrapped both legs around me. I tried to thrust but her legs tightened more and came up higher round my waist. This allowed me even deeper penetration. There was no kissing, just a humping action from both of us. Anna held me so close I couldn't even lift up a little. Not that I wanted to. For some reason I didn't want to look at her, I wanted to fuck quickly and cum deep inside her. She continued to grip me for all she was worth and I put all my effort into just thrusting with very little of my cock moving in and out.

Both our bodies moved together. Against the hard bench, each hard thrust was almost violent and she was thrusting her pelvis back into my body. We started panting as our hearts quickened. I knew Jane or Rachel could walk back in at any moment and I just wanted to cum and plant my seed in this woman I had been fantasizing about for so long.

For a few short moments, I humped and thrust and panted and then I came. My cock exploded deep into the far reaches of her pussy and I moaned out loud. It was hard and quick. I stopped, out of breath and sweating, but Anna kept thrusting for about another half minute and then just gave one long squeeze as she held her breath and came to. When she relaxed and I was able to slide off her and sit upright next to her. Anna's legs were still apart, one behind where I ended up sitting and one over the edge of the bench on the floor. Her dripping pussy was completely exposed about twelve inches from where I sat.

I took some long deep breaths and turned to look at her. Anna's chest was heaving as she struggled to catch her own breath. Staring back at me, she offered no facial expression. I looked down between her legs at her beautiful hairy pussy and then back at her face. We had fucked the shit out of each other in less than three minutes. She was still panting for breath as I stood up and put my towel round my waist. I passed the other towel to her and she thanked me for it.

Then we both left for the changing rooms.

12