Anna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spat on her nipples and lubricated them with his spit and her sweat before descending further down. He kissed her belly button, her stomach, and licked her trimmed line.

'Fucking hot pussy!' He shouted as he kissed her clitoris.

'Oh Yeahh baby!' She moaned.

'Lick it baby lick it!!'

The taste of Anna's wet cunt was glorious. He licked it from bottom to top. Sucked on it and kissed it frequently.

'Oh fuck Yeahh baby!' She moaned.

'Lick it baby lick it!!'

Mwah! Lick! Lick! Lick! Suck! Suck! Kiss! Kiss! Lumn! Lumn!

'Ohhh Babby! Ohh Babbby! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Her ass was moving up and down, the bed was creaking loudly, the neighbours might have been watching, but they only concentrating on fucking the complete shit out of each other.

Lick my FUCKING PUSSY YEAHH!

'Lick your mummy's FUCKING PUSSY! Lick it! Lick it!' She shrieked.

She loved her son's tongue and the way he rubbed the top of her clit as he licked. He knew how to please a woman in bed and that was a good assurance.

'Oh baby baby fuck me!!

'Fuck your mummy!' She begged and quivered and moaned.

Creak! Creak! Creak! Went the noisy bed.

He mounted his mother, kissing the moist contours of her incestuous body all the way up to her glossy teacher's lips; she tasted salty with heaped sprinkles of lust. He could happily roam up and down licking her skin until he got to the bone, she was that tasty.

Lumn! Lumn! Lumn!

She was so receptive, her lips always willing to part for his tongue; her playful side always being creative and inventive.

He placed his cock on the entrance of his mother's cunt and she begged him to push it in. She was so wet, all 8 inches of his rock slid in the first time of asking. Anna gasped.

'FUCK ME!!!!' She cried.

She was so little he could kill her with his dick but she was so hungry he just carried on banging her. Sweat was flying off her ass like sparks about to ignite a fire. He was slapping her up with a constant hammer drive that saw her face both pain and pleasure at the same time.

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

Yeahh! Yeeahh! Oh Yeahhh!

Yeahh! Yeahh! Oh Yeahhh!

SCHLOPP! SCHLOPPP! SCHLOPPP!

SCHLOPP! SCHLOPPP! SCHLOPPP!

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

He loved watching her face as it contorted and changed one colour of lust to another. It was also the first time he had heard her grunt and yelp like this. He kissed her full on the lips while she was in a trance.

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

'Ohhhh Goddd!!!! He grunted as he pulled out of her. He was close to shooting his load as his throbbing cock indicated. He climbed up to his mother's face and his dick swayed in front of her. She cast him a dirty smile and then her tongue licked the underside of his shaft. Both her hands grabbed his tool and began stroking while her tongue was licking.

Lick! Lick! Lick!

'Yes Mum! Yes!! Ungh!!'

Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!

She licked like a maniac, like it was a stamp a giant stamp that refused to become sticky. She spat on it and kissed the tip of his penis for a while before she began to take the full thing in. Her deep-throat skills were amazing.

GLUG! GLUG! GLUG!

GLUG! GLUG! GLUG!

GLUG! GLUG! GLUG!

So much saliva from the back of her throat was pouring out each time, she loved it. Malcolm looked over and caught a figure from across the road looking in from their window. It was the reverend's wife, Jocelyn. Her eyes were pinched but he could not make out any other expressions.

'Who is it honey?' Mum asked in between licks.

'It's just Jocelyn.'

Anna looked up and saw her watching; she could clearly see Malcolm on top of his mother while she was sucking his dick.

They both waved to the stunned woman. Jocelyn waved back, smiled uncomfortably and waved again.

They all laughed briefly and then Anna resumed stroking the full length of her son's cock. Jocelyn remained fixed to her window with her hands melting the glass from across the road; she had after all, never been witness to much sex let alone hardcore mother and son incest. It was absolutely disgusting and utterly abhorrent she thought as her hands migrated towards her lower body.

Oh Yes! Oh Yes!

Oh Yes! Oh Yes!

Creak! Creak! Creak!

GLUG! GLUG! GLUG!

GLUG! GLUG! GLUG!

Ungh!! Ungh!! Ungh!!

Anna swallowed some pre-cum and gave his dick one last kiss before he slid back down and inserted his pole into her raging pussy. Both of them were sweating like pigs. He was the dominant one and she was the slave; she was happily the slave.

Yeahhhh! Yeahhhh! Oh yeahhhh!

Yeahhhh! Yeahhhh! Oh yeahhhh!

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

Creak! Creak! Creak!

Oh! Please! Fuck! Me!

Oh! Yeahh! Fuck! Oh Yeahh!

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

OH FUCK MALCOLM!!!! She cried. 'How did you... GRUNT ... get in the middle?!!!

His balls slapped against her ass crack as he rammed into her over and over to the point of ecstasy.

He pulled out his cock and began stroking it.

'Did you want to spank your mothers arse?' She said between breaths. Even now she was teasing him. He gave her knees a gentle stroke and watched as she got on all fours. Her doggy pose was very cute and steamy.

Jocelyn from across the road had gone but left prints from her sweaty hands on her window. Malcolm pulled his arm back and smacked his mother's ass really hard.

SPANK! SPANK!

'Aieee!' She yelped and cried with joy.

'Harder!!!' She ordered.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANKK!

He stopped her quivering ass and held it; her thighs were trembling. Her ass was still pale but had red marks in the shape of his hand on them. He had hit her too hard because he could hear her sobbing. Her toes were still twitching. One of her hands came out to rub her ass cheeks. Was he supposed to control himself even if his mother asked for such punishment? Now that he was the master, she no longer controlled the parameters that he was used to, now she was the bitch.

He stroked his cock trying to get it to full erection mode. The thought of cumming inside her or on her back did the trick. When it was hard again he opened up her cheeks and rammed his massive cock inside his mother's pussy. She yelped and then began moving with his pile drivers by gyrating her hips.

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

'Cum inside me baby!'

SCHLOP! SCHLOP! SCHLOP!

Creak! Creak! Creak!

Yes Baby Yes!!!

'CUM INSIDE ME!!!!'

Yes Baby Yes!!!

Yes! Oh yeahh!!!!! Oh yeahh!!

'Cum in your fucking mum!!!! CUM INSIDE ME!!!!

Yeahh! Yeahh! Oh fuck Yeahhh!!

Yeahh! Yeahh! Oh Yeahhh!!

SCHLOP! SCHLOPPP! SCHLOPPP!

SCHLOP! SCHLOPPP! SCHLOPPP!

'UNGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!' Malcolm grunted as he shot his hot liquid inside his mother's pussy.

SQUIRT! SQUIRT! SQUIRT!!!

He slumped over her back completely exhausted as she moaned in delight; his cum oozing out of her hole. He kissed her ass and told her he had just given her a cream-pie. She turned around and waited for him to lie down before lying on top of him; her sweaty body glued to his.

'I love you son.' She sobbed.

'As long as you love me like a mother, I don't mind.' He replied in between breaths.

12