All Comments on 'Anna Ch. 03'

by devil_dreams

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DormDadDormDadalmost 14 years ago
Good premise; mistaken grammar

He had to find a way to control his frisky little pup, let her know there was a time for mum and son games in the privacy of they're home. <FYI, You have used they're in this sentence. Which is a contraction of the two words "they" and "are". If in the sentence you happen to use this again and saying the words separately sounds incorrect do not use this form. You should have used "their" instead.

Incorrect form of your was used "Rub you're head." Should be "Rub your head"

After all, he held the power without having <insert "the" or "to"> need to have applied much effort.

Sorry, these grammar mistakes really get me off track. I would suggest a editor. Look for them in the authors section. I am leaving for a while otherwise I would help you.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
Great hypothetical introduction.

Proceeding forward from the lead of my comment, your grammar went askew and becomes somewhat confusing but after several readings, I may have sorted it all out I hope. Sally's apparent competition with Malcolm's mom seems to climax into some sort of acceptible jealousy. But again, I'm not sure if I read this correctly as you intended it. It is clear though that Sally is eagerly into the kink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You know the difference between "your" and "you're", don't you?

This story is great but you really need to get someone to fix your homophones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous