Anna Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been attracted to this woman for so long but she seemed a little boring and one dimensional when fucking. I didn't cum inside her and instead just pulled out and came all over her body and tits. I wanted to see my cum all over her. As I kneeled between her legs admiring my handy work, I heard a noise and looked up to see Anna peering round the door. Then it dawned on me that I probably had been set up. Rachel had wanted to get fucked with someone watching and I had been used. "Enjoy the show?" I asked sarcastically in Anna's direction.

Rachel quickly got up. "I'm sorry John," she said. "That was nothing like how I imagined it was going to be."

Anna came into the room and sat down. Rachel and I put our clothes on and there was a strange and suddenly very sober atmosphere. The two of them had set out to fulfil Rachel's fantasy but it just fell flat for no reason any of us could explain. Rachel couldn't fuck with someone watching. For some reason we started to discuss it and we were all at a loss. The explanation offered by Rachel was she couldn't relax and didn't feel attractive but I tried to take some of the blame saying it all happened so quickly. Anna suggested the two of us should try again and we both laughed. Following a lengthy silence as we all pondered the suggestion, my cock started to twitch. Rachel rubbed my leg and said that another try wasn't such a bad idea. It was apparent that she wanted to prove herself not to mention her urge to reach a climax. I didn't need to much persuading but I insisted Anna join us in the bedroom and that we all had to be naked and take things slowly. The wine was still working its magic and with a little encouragement from Rachel, Anna agreed to go along with it. We climbed the stairs to the bedroom and I compared the two women's' rears. Both were very well preserved and completely fuckable. Within minutes we were all on the bed totally naked.

I climbed back onto Rachel who was far more relaxed now and was soon back inside her. This time it was different. On the bed and with Anna naked and next to us, we fucked really well together. She was far more into it and her legs and arms were all over me. Anna was watching intently and I was getting even more turned on thinking I was going to fuck her next. I couldn't wait and I just jumped off Rachel and onto Anna. She soon lay back and let me enter her. It was great to be fucking her again and soon Rachel started to stroke my balls. Anna kept saying how much she had missed my cock and why had I not been round to see her. This just made me pump her even harder with Rachel stood their offering her encouragement. After a while, I withdrew from Anna and lay on my back. "Which one of you ladies gives the best blow job I asked?"

Over the next ten minutes they both took turns to suck my cock. Eventually I came in Anna's mouth and she swallowed it all. My hands were all over both women and I sucked their juices off my fingers in turn. "You give the best blow job's Anna" was all I could say and she just smiled back at me. Both women covered themselves under the sheets and I savoured the moment and the feeling of just having fucked the pair of them. "So where do we go from here?" I asked.

12