All Comments on 'Anna Ch. 06'

by johnthepostman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love It

Really enjoying this, good erotica, thanks.

zowieguszowiegusover 15 years ago
just me

What a terriffic piece of writting..keep this series going..mmm!!

cheesy80scheesy80sover 15 years ago
I'm picking up this mid-series

This is solid. A few typos here and there, but nothing to detract from the erotic aspects.

My only complaint is with Anna. Maybe I'm skewed because I've picked up the series midway through instead of the beginning, but Anna doesn't seem to act very mature. I'm not envisioning a 40-plus year old. I'm envisioning a young married couple, perhaps in their early 20's. This image belies the fact that your protagonist was friends with her son.

There's just something "young" about Anna that doesn't fit the profile. Just my opinion tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW WHAT A SERIES !!!!!!

MORE PLEASE !!!!!!!! I loved the entire series. I felt myself cumming over and over ,my cunt is still dripping. I hope you are going to continue. I would love to find out that Rachael is secretly seeing Jane and that Anna becomes pregnante !!!!!

JOAN @ The JERSEY SHORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Stuff

Lovely writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So the author is fucking one older woman and can do the other. One is a drop dead gorgeous MILF and the other is less attractive yet easier to have. I say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous