All Comments on 'Anna Goes Home'

by LaLaLady

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful!

This an excellent story. I can't wait for more of your work to be posted. Keep up the good work!!!!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
Your story

Has been mentioned in the New Story Reviews thread on the Lit forum (Author's Hangout).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved Everything That You Write

Don't stop what you're doing!!!

wildwildbestwildwildbestover 17 years ago
nice story

Hope that they have the happy ending that they deserve...WildWildBest

cocobrown62cocobrown62over 17 years ago
Great Story

Wow, my eyes were actually a little misty. Good romance and hot sex, what a combination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Story

This is such a great story, it was a mixture of sex and romance. I hope that this story becomes a series. You have such talent. Keep up the great work.

PlayfulpanthressPlayfulpanthressover 17 years ago
Yumm!!

This is another winner! I really love everything you write! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ummm...ummm...good

I totally loved this story. It was short but sexy and erotic. Keep them cumming.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really Wonderful!!!

I wish you would continue this. I love the characters and the story. One of the best on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Please Continue This Story

I love the story very much and hope you can continue it. I want to know what happen to Anna and Mason, will she stay and be marry to him? Please update, I wanted to know the ending.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 14 years ago
noooooo

his was short and sweet. i wish it would have been a little longer, but still i loved it.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
True Love

True love survives...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg

I couldn't finish the story Anna pissed me off she doesn't deserve any kind of happiness. Are all your characters bitches? Your a very great writer but all these foul mouth harlots are annoying.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Liked your story, but not the comment coward

Why do we read Literotica???? Hummmmm???? The wimp who commented on 11/23/11 needs to ask themselves that question. Coming out with guns blazing behind the shield of anonymity is total bullshit. Why are you even on this site? You know what the hell we are all here reading. Being indignant is CRAP!!! Don't come if you can't take the heat. The writer is very talented at least you acknowledged that point and good for you. Really..... so what if her characters are strong, determined women with colorful vocabularies?

Nobody is forcing you to read this...get a life!!!!

Own your words and identity!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pleeeeeease

I'm begging you to pleeeease FINISH! This is such an amazing story

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

Umm, he forgave easy lol

mitchawamitchawaover 9 years ago
POV

Well done with both POV. As a man, I could feel his discomfort as he saw her on TV or the tabloids. A man in love all that time would be forgiving of his love sharing herself with other men. The foreplay and penetration scenes were appropriate to the story, especially with the simultaneous orgasms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous