Anna Goes Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no fear in her face now, though. The only thing he saw was lust. She gazed up at him, idly chewing her full bottom lip and lifted her hips once more to urge him deeper. Mason groaned as his cock sunk further inside her warm wet flesh. "Damn," he muttered before closing his eyes and plunging into her completely. She squealed under him, surprised at the sudden filling of her cunt. Mason had gone in to the hilt in one swift motion that had caused their bodies to slap together, his pelvis rubbing her clit for a split second.

Mason stilled a moment relishing the soft warmth that surrounded his cock. "Oh Anna," he muttered just as he began moving in and out of her.

Anna sighed and began clutching at Mason's broad back. She wrapped her long legs around his narrow waist. Mason grabbed her waist to try and bury his rod even deeper. He wanted every inch of her; he had to touch the deepest part of her. "Harder, Mason," Anna said breathlessly. "Fuck me hard-ah, baby."

Mason growled, his dick swelling at her dirty words, coming off her tongue wrapped in that sweet Southern drawl. He began moving faster and her brown tits bounced wildly. He caught both dark nipples in his hands and squeezed. Her dark bullet stiffened under his rough touch, but her pussy began to spasm with orgasm. Anna's dark eyes squeezed shut and her hips bucked. Mason released her breasts and growled again as her pussy clenched at his cock. Anna's nipples were still wonderfully sensitive. She quivered beneath him as her orgasm abated.

Mason pulled Anna against his chest and she slowly kissed his pecs, collar bone, and shoulder. He managed to slip onto his back, never letting her go. He stayed deep in her pussy and kept her pressed against his body.

Anna sat up, grinned wickedly, and began to move on his dick. He felt good so deep inside. Her long black lashes fluttered as she shut her eyes. She dropped her head back, letting her long dark brown hair graze the tops of her ass cheeks. Anna braced herself on the bed, lifting herself so only the head of Mason's dick stayed inside her. Then, took him back in, just as quick as he'd dived into her. Mason held her waist tight as his emerald eyes rolled back. She rode him wildly, holding her tits firmly so they didn't bounce too hard. She thumbed her stiff nipples and moaned loudly.

"I'm close, Anna," Mason said softly. "I'm so close." He kept one hand firmly on her waist and let the other caress her flat stomach, tracing a path down and around to cup her round brown ass.

Anna dipped a hand between them to flick her delicate clit while tugging gently on her rigid nipple. "Cum with me, baby," Anna mumbled through clenched teeth. She could feel her orgasm quickening. With one more rub, her body flushed hot and her orgasm overtook her.

Mason's own balls contracted as her tight pussy milked him. "Augh," he grunted filling her with his seed.

Anna collapsed beside him on the bed, her skin quickly pimpled as the air hit her sweat-damp skin. Mason pulled the covers over both of them and settled against her. Anna's back pressed against his chest and he inhaled her sweetness, a blend of perfume, shampoo, and sex.

"I'm so glad you're home," Mason confessed quietly between kisses on her naked shoulder.

"Me too," Anna said with a smile. They fell asleep in each other's arms for the first time in seven years. They both hoped it wouldn't be the last.

12