Anna Tries Pony Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I told her what I had done or seen her eyes closed and her hand slipped up under her dress, later her legs were splayed , her mouth was open and her dress was pulled right up, her thong pulled to the side as she masturbated furiously.

"Oh fuck, I have dreamed all my life of being a pony girl," she signed as she raised her hips and slipped her thong off.

We had never been prudish about nudity but neither of us had masturbated in front of the other. I liked it, and watched her as I told her of the things that had happened and how I felt about them.She unzipped and pulled her dress up and over them unfastened her bra and shucked that off too.

"I love having you watch babe," she told me licking her lips,"why don't you strip off too and masturbate beside me?"

So I did. She was amazed at my super smooth body and made me open my legs and spread my cheeks while she checked me out. It felt incredibly erotic knowing my own mother was examining me and that I was turned on by her doing so. After she had a really thorough look I sprawled beside her, our bodies touching and started playing with myself.

We had been going for about ten minutes when she got up went into her bedroom and came back with her toys. She lubed up my asshole and stuck a long skinny one up there then turned it on. I rotated my ass around as I felt it working inside me. She then eased a big pink vibrator in my pussy kissed me and started to push vibrators in both her holes. I stroked her breasts while she did this and felt her hard nipples under my palms.

Eventually I just came and came and came.Mom did too and we lay together utterly shagged. Mom lead me off to the bathroom and we shared a shower- another first- then went to bed. We share her bed, not that we were lovers now, we had shared a masturbatory experience together and we had never been closer on any level. We had but I was in love with Becky and that wasn't going to change.

PART TWO

When I awoke Mom was already up and sitting naked at her computer.She heard me stir,"Hi babe, sleep well?"

"Like a log hon, what are you doing?"

She swiveled round and sat facing me with her legs apart,

"Hey I've been thinking, you know in it's own way that pony girl thing is pretty erotic but, oh fuck it Anna I want more,you know? I don't want to have to pretend having all those people staring at my body isn't a turn on for me. You know?"

I nodded, she was saying what I had felt when Mistress had told me I was an exhibitionist slut, and waited for her to continue.

"I was thinking last night what makes me the horniest and its getting punished and fucked in front of other people. Not in public but an audience that knows what's going on and is there for just that."

"Wow!" I exclaimed,"you've really thought this out."

"Want to join me?"

"Sure. Where?"

"I think I've found one, you get off to work honey, might pay to have a quick shower, huh?"

As I showered in her en suite with the door open she came in and masturbated in front of me while sitting on the toilet with her heels on the seat. As I watched she got up on the seat and crouching peed right in front of me. I spread my legs and peed hard in the shower in reply. All the while we were chatting. She had found a place, a Private Lesbian BDSM Club, it was too early now we figured so Mom would try before she left for work at nine thirty and let me know the outcome when I got home.

Becky was waiting for me at work and we limited ourselves to just one hand hold, and a quick one at that but I could feel what she felt for me. At morning tea we sat together and I told her where Mom was going in her thinking and that I was getting turned on thinking about it.

"Do I figure in any of this?" She asked and I could tell she was feeling very insecure.

"My world revolves around you baby and I want you there, whether you are on stage or whatever is up to you but I want you there."

"And the pony girls? I love pony girls," she said and I could feel the desperation in her voice- the fear I was sliding away.

"Can't we do both?" I asked and as I asked it I knew the answer was no.

"Oh, well OK then, I suppose that's it, hey I'll see you round I guess," she said quietly and looking away got up and walked back to her part of the office.

I sat there stunned. This was suppose to be more and better but instead I had just lost the only person I had ever loved and it shook me to the core. I worked the rest of the day feeling numb. At lunchtime Becky stayed at her desk "catching up" as she put it without seeing me standing there with the tears streaming down my face.

I stood looking at her hoping she would look up but eventually had to give up and move away. There was the bench we had sat on outside but other people were there now and I wanted to be alone with my pain so I went and leaned against the wall away from everyone and cried my eyes out.

I didn't want to do pony girls, I didn't want to do BDSM; I didn't really want to do anything.

The day finished and though Becky walked past me on the way out she didn't acknowledge me- my hand up limply in a sort of hopeful greeting. I was thankful I had my sunglasses on the bus so the others couldn't see my eyes as I sat there with my misery. I had her, I absolutely had her. She loved me, adored me and now she wouldn't even look at me. God I was so stupid.

I walked in and slammed the door shut.

"I am not doing any fucking depraved sex!"I shouted.

Then I stamped through to my bedroom, slammed that door, punched my pillow, threw my big teddy bear against the wall, threw myself on the bed and howled.

Presently there was gentle knock on the door.

"Honey? Its Becky,isn't it? What happened darling?"

I wanted to say something but I just couldn't speak so I groaned and curled up in a little ball on the bed. Mom pushed the door open and came in to sit beside me.

"You told her?"

I nodded.

"She wants to keep on with pony girls huh?"

Again I nodded.

"Do you?"

"I don't know. I thought I really liked it but they were playing games with us. You know, I mean its pretty demeaning really and my tit less wonder of a mistress was so snarky to me- I mean I could have taken her with one hand tied behind my back, but its what Becky wanted and I'd do it just to have her but its too late now."

"You haven't lost her darling," she replied and she stroked my hair as she spoke to me," she's hurt; she thinks she's lost you and she's trying to show she doesn't care, She does. Now come and help with dinner while I fold the washing."

She had been nude all the time and gestured for me to strip too. I didn't feel very horny. not like last night and this morning but it was nice to be nude. After dinner we sat together on the sofa; she must have cooked something with loads of carbohydrates because I felt quite drowsy after an hour or so. She sat at one end and had me lie on my back with my head in her lap.I thought she might finger me and despite my earlier feelings of modesty I would have quite liked it, maybe.

She didn't; she caressed me and sang softly as she rocked me very slowly. I guess it didn't take long to doze off and when I came to I was still on her lap but she had fallen asleep too; her arms lay limp at her sides and her head had also slumped to the side. She looked as if she hadn't wanted to abandon me and finally sleep had overcome her. I felt ashamed of my performance earlier and looked up at the sleeping face of the woman who loved me so much.

My stirring woke her.

"Hi honey, want to go to bed?"

"Yours?"

"Wanna sleep with your mommy?"

I thought immediately of sleeping with Becky and Mom could see the fleeting look of hurt that appeared on my face.She let it pass and got up to join me.

"Just have faith everything will work out babe, OK?"

I shrugged,"I guess."

"Look," she said and she gripped at the top of my arms tight."She loves you. She's hurt and insecure but she loves you, There's no one else, time will heal, trust me."

I had no idea if what she said would prove correct but I was too tired now to do anything but sleep and once we reached Mom's bed that is what I did. I slept without waking until morning- it was after nine. Oh gosh, I thought, I'm in for it now and hurried to get out of bed trying to think of what bus I could catch. Mom came in with my breakfast on a tray.

"I rang work," she said briskly," told them you weren't feeling the best and I'd keep you home."

"Ohh," I replied, I could do with a rest I guess but Becky was at work and maybe if I was there she'd ... well she might have.

"I had quite a chat with your boss, she's a very nice lady Charmaine. She knows you and Becky have fallen out and you're both hurting."

"Is Becky at?"

"I asked. She was but she was so absentminded Charmaine gave her a day's sick leave and sent her home."

She fussed over me as she was speaking setting the tray on my lap and stuffing her pillows in behind me to prop me up.It was just cereal, fruit juice, coffee and toast but she had gone to a lot of effort to make it just so and there was a pink rose in a little narrow stemmed vase on there as well. I just let myself feel loved and ate my breakfast. She sat on the bed with me and we chatted about things, what we would have for dinner, what was on TV tonight how was I enjoying my book and so on. Then, when I had finished she took my tray and said,"take your time."

I went to the toilet and had a shower. I just dried off and came out to the lounge.

"I rang her," she announced calmly.

"You what?"

"I rang her," she repeated patiently.

"Well? What did she say? How did she sound? Did she, you know, ask?"

"Oh honey! She feels utterly crushed, she didn't sleep at all last night, her mother wasn't particularly sympathetic and her sister was mean as well from what I could make out."

I was nodding lost in my own thoughts when she stunned me.

"I'm going over to pick her up in half an hour."

My mouth fell open and I slumped on to the couch,

"You're what?" I managed.

"You heard. Now you look very nice with what you've got on, don't bother changing will you."

She left not long after but wasn't back for nearly two hours, She came in with one huge bag while Becky pulled another. She looked up at me. I stood naked with my hands behind my back and a worried look on my face. Looking at hers I could tell she'd been crying and I felt my heart go out to her. I brought my hands round to the front and with my elbows tucked in pushed my forearms wide as if to say,

"I'd love to give you a hug. If you want."

She had looked down and she looked up at me again, as she did I saw the tears running down her cheeks. I rushed over and threw my arms round her.

"I'm sorry," I told her over and over," I'll do pony girls for you, with you. I will, if you want me to."

She didn't answer but she hugged me so tight she didn't have to say anything.

'I can't bear to be without you," she said finally and her teary eyes looked into mine.

Mom steered us over to the couch and knelt in front of us.

"Honey, you know what I told you this morning? "

I nodded.

"Well Becky and I went for a coffee and we talked about things and, well, now I know what goes on in that house I think she's better off out of there. So she's moving in with us, if that's OK?"

I was stunned, yes I know the bags and all but I couldn't let myself hope that that was what it meant- but it was.

I leaned over and hugged Becky as tight as I could. She hugged me back.

Mom put Becky's cases in my room and made noises about having to do some shopping then left. Becky stripped off and we went and lay on my, on our bed.

"Your Mom is really wonderful," she told me ", you know, when I got home Mom didn't care and my sister told me to snap out of it. Told me to remember I was a pony. A fucking pony for God's sake. I'm not a pony I'm a girl."

And I knew pony girls was over for her too.

'I love you," I told her,"always know that-I love you."

I squeezed her again still not quite believing that the girl I loved so much and thought I had lost for ever could be here in my arms.

Well one thing lead to another and we lay cuddled together,she kissed me on the cheek and smiled.

"what was that for?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh, just thinking" I gave her a quizzical look " you know, about you and how much I feel about you, nothing much really I suppose" and she rolled her eyes and poked her tongue at me.

I leaned over and kissed her.

"God I love you so much, you know I thought I did but when I thought I'd lost you. Wow, I had no idea..."

We lay together a while longer then got up and went out to the lounge.

I had put the jug on and was buttering some muffins when Mom returned.

She had some shopping to put away and Becky helped her, finding where things went in the process, while I got another mug down and did a coffee and some more muffins for Mom. We adjourned to the couch and sprawled over each other as we had our late morning tea.Mom was still wearing her jeans and top while we were naked.

"Hey?" she asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you guys mind me , you know being here? If you'd rather I could go and have a rest on my bed or-"

"NO!" screamed Becky and she threw herself on Mom- or Emma as I was clearly going to have to get used to calling her,"no you stay right here,OK?"

She asked in the same tone she had spoken to me in about did I still want to do pony girls. It was the tone she used when a thing was of huge importance to her.

Mom was busy hugging her back.

"Oh you are such a darling Becky sweetheart. I was so hoping you'd say that. And you Hon?" she asked me.

"I don't want you to ever feel out of what we do Mom, I love you," I told her.

Becky raised her head a little and looked over at me and a smile broke out on her face. She was a serious girl Becky, didn't have a great sense of humor but she was as true as can be and she was mine.

And so began the first of our threesomes.

But not straight away. I must admit my pussy was nice and tingly as were my nipples but Becky stopped us dead in our tracks- Mom's were stiffening nicely too- with those words

"can we?"

Well we both looked at her.

"Oh, well can we, you know make it kind of special?"

A huge smile broke on Mom's face and I could tell I was grinning.

"Yes darling, lets. Do you trust me to arrange it?" Mom asked.

Becky nodded happily and looked over at me. Hey I was easy, if Mom was happy making it and Becky was simply happy, well that worked for me. So I nodded happily, well as happily as a budding control freak ( thanks Mom) can when she's not only not in control but doesn't even know what the plan is.

It was settled; Becky and I had to go out for most of the afternoon while Mom got it all ready. Oh we offered of course but Mom said she'd get more pleasure from our reactions so we just went with it. We walked and walked, holding hands and sometimes just stopping spontaneously for a kiss.

Becky was happy, she held my hand tight and at any excuse came in to hook her arm through mine and pull us tight, She had, I was discovering, a real need to be held, physically held. I was happy, thrilled, to do it but I was curious and when we got to a park bench I sat us down , held her hands and rested my forehead on hers.

'You know I love you, don't you?" and I said it with my eyes inches from hers and staring into her soul. She gave me a little smile and looked straight into mine. She nodded,"yeah."

"Were you always loved?"

Her face clouded over and she moved out of the forehead to forehead and hugged me with her face pressed cheek to cheek with mine. I felt her sobbing and held her in silence; stroking her hair until she had found her voice and was ready to speak.

It went very much as Mom and I, but more Mom to be honest, had suspected. Becky had got into pony girls because it meant she could belong, she was never hugged- her family "weren't like that"- and the best she could get was a nod of approval if she had done exceptionally well. She worked so hard for those nods. Well I had thought her sister's attitude towards her was strange but I hadn't known pony girls so I just accepted it but she was a bitch to Becky to put it mildly. Her mother was cold to her and I wondered if that might have just been her personality, Becky hadn't thought about it so I let the topic drop.

We walked home, slowly, after that and as before people would look at us; some rolled their eyes or looked away but most looked at us and smiled. It was late afternoon when we got home. I had been thinking of what Mom had told me the morning after pony girls about wanting to be punished in front of an audience and I cringed thinking that would be the last thing Becky would want right now. Becky opened the door and ushered me in. I could smell something nice coming from the kitchen, the place was gleaming, the table was set with our best lace table cloth the silver cutlery, the best china and there was a silver candelabra as the center piece.

So the same only nicer, which was a relief. Mom was naked still and had been doing something in the lounge. She came over to us put her arms out for me and when I went in to her and wrapped my arms around her she held my face and tilted it to give me a passionate french kiss. I felt my self getting wet and returned the kiss, seeking to push my tongue deep into her mouth. Then, just as I was right into it, she held me at the shoulders:

"Sweetheart you've had four hours of quality time with Bex right?"

I was suspicious; this was going somewhere- but she was right four wonderful hours.

"Yeah, I guess?"

"So would you mind if I had just a little time with her? Alone?"

I could feel a grin breaking out on my face.

"No, I'll just masturbate out here thinking about you both," I told her and started stripping off.

Mom undressed Bex and lead her naked into the bedroom. And shut the door. I was happily masturbating away, I nearly had my whole hand in my pussy while with the other I ranged from twisting and pulling hard on my nipples to working my clit.I had brought myself off twice and was just lying there with my eyes closed and gently fingering when they came out. Mom brought her over to me and headed back to the kitchen.it was a gesture of meaning rather than necessity and I appreciated it.

We sat on the couch.

"Miss me?" she asked and the question, although asked lightly had a considerable importance to her.

I looked her in the eye, "more than I can say. When you're away all I want is to have you back," I told her and I meant every word.

She snuggled into me and kissed my ear.

"I missed you," she told me happily, then "guess who we talked about."

"Me?"

"Yep"

"Oh God, why? I'm just me."

"You're my special "just me" that's why and I want to know all about you. Your Mom is so lovely, I want to have sex with her tonight, like with us, as a threesome. She and I are going to fist each other and I want to do you too. Have you done it before?"

I shook my head,"I've wanted to and nearly there just now but all the way in? No."

We dressed for dinner, Mom had moved my stuff and unpacked Bex's into her, our, walk in wardrobe and because we were much the same size it was all in together, organized but not hers here, mine there and Becks there. So we could steal each others clothes. Anyhow she had picked three evening frocks,the sluttiest thongs I had seen and three pairs of stilettos.

Well we all showered , did each others hair and makeup then got dressed and slinked out in our stilettos looking and feeling just so glamorous.

I loved the food. After the first course mom told us she would just clear the soup bowls away and bring in the main course. She reappeared naked but still wearing the stilettos as she brought our plates to us then went back for hers, all the time acting as if nothing had happened. And, other than making my pussy wet and my nipples hard, for me it hadn't.