Anna Tries Pony Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bex was right on the ball with the main course plates. I finished last and as soon as my knife and fork were placed together on the plate she was on her feet taking Mom's plate, then stacking hers and mine on top and heading off to the kitchen to " get dessert."

She returned naked also wearing the stiletoes, placed Mom's dessert bowl in front of her letting her breast brush over Mom's arm and then on to me where I also had my dessert placed in front of me and I also had her breast brush over my arm as she placed my bowl just so.

So here I was clothed with two naked woman chatting away about their jobs and people in the office getting hornier and hornier. They made it worse of course with Mom absently tweaking a nipple as she spoke and Bex pulling on one of hers as she stared intently at me as I was speaking.

As soon as Mom's spoon was back in the bowl I was on my feet. I was so determined they both burst out laughing . Mom arched her back, raised her arms over her head then brought them back sticking her chest out.

'Feel like a coffee Bex?" she asked pretending to ignore me and looking over at Becky.

"Well if you can be bothered Anna, yes a coffee would be nice," she answered elbows up and brushing her hands through her hair.

I took the bowls into the kitchen. On the floor in crumpled heaps were the lovely frocks they had been wearing and the thongs. I set the coffee machine, stripped off and when they were ready brought in the coffees, stark naked with cum dribbling down my thigh. As they had I made a point of putting their coffees right in front of them and brushing my tits over their arm then going the long way round the table so my ass was on show for as long as possible. I returned the same way with the creamy cum on show in the open bottom part of my pussy.

They both simply leered at my pussy.

'Something wrong?" I asked innocently.

Bex looked up at me with a knowing smile on her face.

"No babe, everything is perfect."

That comment I made earlier about her sense of humor? Could I just admit now I got that totally wrong? Thanks.

Well we sat making more small talk as we played with ourselves and moved on to discuss in a matter of fact way how wet our pussies were and how horny we were feeling when Mom said that she thought it might be an idea if she just cleared a few things away while we went through to the lounge.

We were seated on the couch when she came in; she got me off the sofa, sat right next to Bex and on a signal from Mom both she and Bex scooted forward , pulled their legs up and placing their fingers either side of their pussies pulled them wide open.

"Time for some multitasking darling," Bex advised me in such a sweet little voice.

"I've never..."

"We know and yet we've chosen you," Mom said in a way I had to interpret as just a little sarcastic. Then she added softly and encouragingly," we've both been fisted many times sweets, you won't find us too hard."

I wasn't going to try without lube- despite their protests about sufficient lubrication having occurred naturally- so I got some from my new room and returned wiping it all over my hands and down past my wrists.

Now I was ready. I knelt and pushed my left hand into Mom's pussy; my right into Bex's. Well I could get quite a way in but not past my knuckles and I still had my thumb to go as well. Mom took my hand and pulled it in , then out, in, twisting a little and then I got it nearly in and her pussy sucked my whole hand in.

"Oh My God!" I thought I have my hand up inside my mother's pussy. Emma raised her head and smiled at me.

I smiled back and focused on my right hand. My hand worked back and forward as I moved it to the critical point just over the knuckles and voila my hand was in, not sucked in like with Emma's but sliding in, and sliding easily after all that. They turned to each other and engaged in a sultry languid open mouthed kiss as they both came for me.I pulled my hands out, licked all the cum I could find while I watched their pretty pussies opening and closing.

The pulled themselves back up and sat facing me. I must say they had very pleased with themselves expressions on their faces too.

"Have you never done that before?" Mom asked finally.

Oh shit,I thought I must have really sucked at that.

"Cause fuck that was amazing."

"Really?"

"Yes, really," Bex said and she gave me a loving smile as she said it.

I looked over at Emma and she had this loving smile on her face too. We actually stopped at that point, well they were a mess so we adjourned to the shower and cleaned up, we all pissed in the shower as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Bex was facing me and some of her pee ran down my leg. She leant into me as she was doing it and poked her tongue between my lips I sucked on her tongue as I thrilled to the feel of her piss stream hitting my thigh.

After we had dried off we went back out to the lounge and I was instructed to lie on the floor. I have to admit the stopping and having a shower then drying off and coming back out well, you know, it had taken the edge off a bit for me.

Sorry? Well, yes, OK, alright I'll admit I was a bit nervous too. OK, very nervous about the ,um fisting. I was keen but nervous.

So I lay on the floor and waited. Mom lay on her tummy beside me held my head in both hands and gave me a big sloppy kiss. As I lay back after she licked my throat and went back to slobbering over my wide open mouth. I was as turned on as I think I had ever been and I longed to have something, anything, in my pussy.

Becky licked me down there. All over to be honest, across my pussy, up over my butt hole, down my slit, she pulled my labia wide apart and licked everywhere she could and as I got wetter and wetter Mom was keeping this sloppy licking kiss going as well. Becky eased her fingers in and was quickly up to four. I could feel it and tensed.

Her head came up out of no mans land and she smiled at me.

"Relax baby, I won't force it, if you can take it you can if you can't you can't."

Well that helped and I relaxed and just enjoyed what was being done to me when I felt her hand had gone deeper and suddenly it slipped in. I changed position, just a bit tying to give her the best access so this hand could go deep into my pussy.

"Close your eyes darling," Emma told me, having broken off the kiss, "Just feel your pussy, you look so sexy like this,I'm so proud of you."

She retreated to have a view of my cunt as Becky worked her hand in there and then I felt her pulling it out. Hey, I thought, too soon too- but her hand went back in- no, wait it wasn't moving the same, it was exploring- My God.

"Mom? Is that you in me?" I asked dreamily.

"Yes sweetie, oh you just look so gorgeous, your pussy is wide open, there's cum dripping out of it and I think I could watch it for ever."

I smiled, I think it was a smile -I was really too far gone to tell. She finally pulled her had out for good after they had taken turns pushing their hand right in then pulling all the way out and back in again.I have to admit I was in La La Land and soon after simply fell asleep. When I awoke I was still on the floor while they were standing next to me kissing passionately.

The view from where I was was pretty amazing and I lay there for some seconds before they noticed my eyes were open. They both crouched down to speak to me.

"How did that feel?" Emma asked while Becky watched me intently as they waited for my answer.

Well it was the most intensely satisfying sexual experience that I had ever had, that's how it felt but I was way too zonked to spout all that so I just said,"fannnnntastic!"

They smiled at that and helped me to my feet and off to the shower.

That woke me, especially when they hopped out and ran it on cold for me, telling me it was good for the circulation while giggling and forcing me to stay in there. I did - its awful at first but the cold actually becomes a turn on. Anyway they relented, turned the shower up to very warm , turned it off and dried me with a nice fluffy towel.

It was time for bed and Emma had put three sets of pillows on the bed:me on the right, her on the left and our prisoner in the middle.

The one in the middle had to lie on her back otherwise she couldn't kiss the girl who loved her on each side. I didn't hear any complaints from Becky. She kissed first Emma then me then back to Emma and me and midway between going from Emma's lips to mine she just nodded off.

Emma and I got up on our elbows, leaned over my sleeping darling, kissed, then snuggled into her and went off ourselves.

The End.