Anna vs. Sarah

Story Info
Anna and Sarah have a catfight.
822 words
3.21
16.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers

The two co-workers had to face off in a well-decorated and brightly lit room. Anna - a 19-year-old who had never won a contest before and Sarah, who a was 29-year-old much experienced nude catfighting specialist. Both stared at each other's' faces before turning around to take off their clothes.

Anna, the younger of the two blondes took off her plaid shirt, blue shades and trousers and turned around again and flexed her body showing off her smooth skin, shaved armpits and skinny legs with a loose white bra and panties covering her nipples and clit. She was wearing a lovely pink glossy lipstick and had long hair.

Sarah looked back at Anna and decided to walk up to her. The former slowly took off her dress underneath of which she wore a black bra and thong. Sarah had perky and saggy breasts whereas Anna's were smaller and flatter but fitted her tight figure perfectly. Sarah had a shorter cut and red lipstick on her soft lips.

They stood in front of each other and Anna winked at Sarah before Sarah returned a fake smile and blew a kiss her way as she turned her hips towards Anna again. However, this time Sarah kicked Anna's cunt and the rookie fell down hard.

"Aaaaaaah... You fucking bitch!" cried Anna but Sarah quickly managed to get on top of Anna and pinned the hot upstart's arms below her knees. Anna struggled for a bit but managed to throw Sarah away and returned the favor by sitting on top of Sarah's sweaty belly herself.

Anna quickly put her legs underneath Sarah's body and used body-scissors on her. Even though she lacked the physique for it, Anna was crushing Sarah's abdomen hard. Anna used the moment to take off Sarah's thong which exposed the blonde's wet and shaved pink pussy. Anna turned Sarah over while keeping her legs around her opponent's waist and slapped her curvy ass hard again and again till there was a red mark left on Sarah's left ass cheek.

"That's my mark on you, sweetheart." said Anna.

"Yeah well this is mine." replied Sarah as she caught Anna off-guard and kicked her into the floor again. Anna moved like a chimp and sat on Anna's face.

"Mmmppphhh..." cried Anna. The experienced blonde's clit was tempting to lick as it hung right in front of Anna's nose. The scent of sweat and Sarah's pussy getting wet was distracting for Anna who couldn't force Sarah to move one inch of her body albeit allowing Anna some breathing space.

"You took my $200 thong off to see my pussy? Now you get to taste it, SWEETHEART". mocked Sarah. She closed her legs to pin Anna's arms down which made her ass cheeks close up together as both women now began to drip with sweat and cum formed on their respective places.

"Oooh what's that?" said Sarah as she looked at Anna's moist panties. Sarah took them off and saw a wonderfully tight and brown pussy with some light blonde hair around her pussy. She quickly went down using her hands to pin Anna's legs and putting her in a reverse head-scissors as she softly licked the outer reaches of Anna's cunt.

Anna squirmed and squeaked but Sarah continued to lick her pussy often using her lips to nib on Anna's brown clitoris. Anna enjoyed the feeling but knew she had to twist and turn to avoid getting beaten whenever Sarah went for a count.

Sarah dove her head a few more time to enjoy the taste again however, Anna managed to get her legs free knocked Sarah off herself. The young blonde jumped behind Sarah, took off her bra and wrapped her skinny arms around Sarah's body.

Sarah babbled and threw her arms around but to no avail. Anna's bra unexpectedly fell, so she turned Sarah around and stared smothering her face with her wet and small breasts with brown nipples and crossed her legs too to further damage Sarah's prospects of winning.

Sarah's misery was about to end but she didn't let up as she poked her finger into Anna's anus trying to get some sort of space but Anna didn't let up. Anna let out an erotic cry but turned upside down again now pressing Sarah's body on the floor and smothering her out with her tits,

Now Anna put Sarah in a headlock rubbing the veteran's face between her armpits and right breast. Sarah's face turned and she soon fell flat on floor after struggling for a couple of minutes.

Anna knew Sarah was done, so she laid out her opponent and sat on her chest. She stretched and held Sarah's arms in one hand and kissed her all above her torso from the navel to the head. Finally, Anna counted '1,2,3' and was the winner.

For her punishment, Anna had Sarah serve her as a slave for the next few days.

Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers