All Comments on 'Annabelle's Dilemma'

by readyforprimetime

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And lets continue to its natural conclusion, shall we?

Unlike her and Tara, other neighbours were unlikely to cheat on their husbands and within a week, pictures and gossip flowed like water. Both hisbamds filed for divorce and due to the Califonia law, neither ex wife was entitled to much beyond basic alimony. Hunter, bored with the two older women, continued his philandering with other women until the say some masked men broke every bone in his hands and crushed his nuts with a baseball bat.

readyforprimetimereadyforprimetimeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Possible conclusion

In response to the last comment. You may be right. And that's one of the reasons why half of the marriages end up in divorce. People cheat even knowing that what they are doing may end their marriage. I think that people fool themselves by saying to themselves that they will not get caught (or don't care if they get caught). The beauty of this site is you can write about it (and not do it). That's why people like to read about it (and not do it). I agree that the story may not be realistic (although I tried to make it as realistic as possible), but it's a fantasy. Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A cheap slut betraying her loved ones!!!

Whats exciting at that slut crap??? He supports her by running the business and she cheats on him in the worst way!! She is a bitch in heat and a factitious character!!! Divorce the bitch and sue the seducer and the neighbour and go on with your life!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Slut, Cheater

Bad story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! Slut Cheater ... Oh you must mean

Annony's dead ex wife. She fucked him over his entire marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Based on the other comments confusing reality with fiction . . .

I movee the 3 I was going to give you to 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A story about a whore,slut and a cheater.0 stars. BTB rules in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If it was real...I would think that someone's dream came true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pig

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Should be under LW for the cheating sluts...

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69713 months ago

Bravo 5 ⭐️ I wish you would have continued the story you could have many more chapters, with so many different paths you could have taken.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous