Annabelle's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran it through my mind over and over. When I finally looked up at the clock it was 6 p.m. I had been sitting at my table drinking wine for the better part of the day. There were two empty bottles on the table. My phone rang. This time I was too buzzed to react quickly. I put my wine glass down and answered it. It was Fletch. He called me to tell me he was going to have to extend his trip for an extra day because some stupid fucking reason like there was an "internal control" issue at the client that he was going to have to work through. That made up my mind for sure. I had already marked off seven days on my internal calendar waiting for him to come home, and another day added on to my sentence in solitary confinement in minimum security prison Coto De Caza was the last straw.

I went to bed that night with my head spinning after polishing off two bottles of wine today and a glass of scotch right before bed. I set my alarm for 8 a.m. and had a fitful night of sleep. The morning alarm startled me. I had just fallen back asleep. I stared at my phone. This was the cold light of day. Would I have the guts to go through with this? I knew I was weak to even consider this possibility, but was I strong enough to go naked next door and stand on the back porch and throw myself at a man I didn't know and who had enslaved my next door neighbor?

You know the answer but at the time I didn't. I was going to get ready, and I could always decide at 9:59 to stay in my house and probably kiss off my friendship with Tara and resume my mind numbing life.

I went through my normal morning routine. I worked out. I drank two cups of coffee. I took a shower (which made me feel a whole lot better), and I took a lot of time applying my make-up. I looked at myself in the full length mirror. For 42, I was still hot. Just a few more pounds, but some of that weight was in my tits. I had gone up two full cup sizes since I got married and there was only a bit of sag to them. My attention to my body showed that I still had killer legs and my hair and face still looked pretty damn good. If I was going to be a slut, let me see how one looked. I put on a pair of four inch heels. I've never pranced in front of a mirror with nothing on but my heels. I know that almost every porn video I've seen has the woman wearing heels and nothing else. Now I know why. It makes you look sexy. It finally dawned on me as to the real reason I'm going to go next door. I don't want to get old. At 42 I'm at the tipping point between the last glimmer of my youth and my inevitable journey to being a "senior." I wanted to tell myself that I'm still good looking and that a man as handsome and desirable as Hunter wanted me - - really wanted me. I'm not weak. I'm vain. I wanted to tell myself that I'm still good looking and that I don't care about the consequences. And I submitted to this inevitable fact. This whole culture is built around women looking young, thin and desirable. Every product for women is geared to holding back the inexorable advance of time. Every bit of information I've absorbed since I could read at the age of three was geared to one result. Women must look good. It's an epiphany to me at the moment I'm about to throw my life away. I can see my 84 year old grandmother, now deceased, applying her "face" before the family dinner. Women cling to the illusion of youth until their dying day.

Maybe I am weak. I decided that I do lack free will. I've been conditioned to do what I'm about to do. I wanted to be forever young. I wanted to be sexy. And sex sells. It made me sell my soul.

At precisely 9:55 a.m. I donned my heels and my bathrobe. I stuck my head out the front door to make sure no one was stirring in the neighborhood. I opened the side gate to Tara's house and stood on the back porch. I took off my robe and stood there, in my heels, shivering in the late morning chill. I hadn't been this apprehensive since the day before the birth of my first child. The waiting was the worse. That last minute between 9:59 and 10:00 was an hour.

At precisely 10 a.m. (so I surmised, since I didn't have my watch on), the back door opened. Tara answered, naked, with her dog collar on. Wordlessly she opened the door to let me in. I followed her upstairs to the master bedroom. It was an awkward climb for me in my heels. As I entered the dimly lit room I saw Hunter lying in bed, naked, with his flaccid penis resting on his right thigh. He propped himself up on his elbows.

"Good morning slut. You will address me as Sir or Master. Is that clear?"

At this point I was committed. "Yes Sir."

"I see you are wearing your heels. That's a nice touch. It makes you look sluttier. I was right yesterday. You outshine this slut (pointing to Tara). You are beautiful and I want nothing more than to fuck you."

He's mouthed the words I wanted to hear. And I heard the sincerity in his voice.

Again Hunter pointed to Tara. "Slut, get me ready so I can fuck a real woman."

"Yes Master." Tara knelt on the bed and took Hunter's cock in his mouth. As it became erect, he pushed her head down so she was gagging on it, spewing copious amounts of her spit on his cock. When she finished, his cock looked magnificent. It shone with Tara's saliva and Hunter's precum. I wanted it.

"Come here slut and see what it's like to be fucked by a real man. And keep the heels on. I'll punish you later for not obeying me since I told you to come here naked, but I'll go easy on you since you do look sexy as hell."

I blushed. A woman always wants to hear a compliment, even when she's about to commit adultery. I do know why I blushed. That's the years of subliminal conditioning. I crawled onto the bed. Maybe I've been conditioned to want this. Maybe it's hardwired into my DNA. All I knew at that moment was that I wanted his cock inside me.

I straddled his cock reverse cowgirl and slowly lowered by sopping pussy onto his cock. For my whole life I've always heard about the big cock and how it would be amazing. Fletch and I both enjoyed videos with men endowed like Hunter having sex with big titted blonds. It was amazing. Hunter's cock stretched my pussy in ways I couldn't really describe. I've masturbated with large dildos. It's not the same. He was a master at gyrating his hips and grinding into my pussy when he was fully inside me. He just knew how to hit my cervix and to massage my g-spot. And he knew when to reach around me and roll my clit between his fingers as he was fucking me to heaven. I leaned my head back and let go with a primal scream. I was releasing 42 years of repression. I was calling to my sexual awakening. I heard the roar of the ocean in my ears. I didn't want it to end. And it didn't. Wave after wave of pleasure cascaded through my body. I could feel Hunter stiffen his body as he was delivering his hot load of cum deep inside me. I squeezed the walls of my vagina against his cock, desperate to milk every drop of cum from his cock and every ounce of pleasure from this orgasm. I fell backwards on him so my back was on his chest. His cock popped out of me and I could feel his cum running out of my pussy and over my asshole. It was a cool sensation that contrasted with the fire that was still in my pussy. I just laid back to savor and process the sensations. It was like the first time I rode a roller coaster. I didn't want to get off. I wanted to go right back up to the summit and feel the exhilaration of the rapid plunge and then the scream inducing twists and turns.

As I floated away in my reverie Hunter was the first to speak. He whispered into my ear "Slut, was it everything you wanted?"

"Yes Sir."

"Tell me."

"Sir, it was everything I wanted. You were right. Tara was right. I want this. I want you."

"Very good. Now in the future I don't want you to cum until I give you permission. If you cum without my permission I'll withhold my cock from you and fuck Tara instead of you. Now will you obey this command?"

"Yes Sir."

Hunter's face was still inches from mine. I hadn't moved an inch. Turning his head toward Tara, Hunter said "Slut, come here and clean up this mess."

I felt Tara come onto the bed. She starting licking my pussy and my ass. The cool strokes of her tongue heightened my post-orgasmic buzz. Hunter again whispered in my ear, "Push my pet."

I knew that Hunter wanted me to expel his cum, and I contracted the muscles in my vagina and felt the sensation of the viscous cum on my thighs, followed quickly by Tara's broad scooping strokes with her tongue. After Tara was done, I could feel her head bobbing up and down as she cleaned up the remnants of our lovemaking off Hunter's cock.

At this point I had surrendered. It didn't even register as unusual that my best friend was licking my snatch and that she was eating the cum of my lover out of my adulterous pussy. I just let it happen and it was wonderful.

The next several hours were a blur. Hunter ordered Tara and me about. We licked each other's pussies. We did a double team where I was sucking Hunter's cock and Tara was eating out his ass. Hunter took my ass (which I rarely let Fletch do). Hunter made me clean his cum out of Tara's pussy. There wasn't anything I wasn't willing to do. I just let go, and soaked it all up like a sponge. Now I knew exactly why Tara submitted. I did the same.

Sometime later that day, Hunter told me "Whore, it's now time to pay the piper. You wore your heels when I told you to come naked. I'm going to use my belt on you, but I'm only going to hit you five times instead of ten. But if you lose count, I'm going to start over. Is that clear?"

It took me a moment for this to register. He's going to whip me with a belt? I couldn't do that.

"I'm sorry Master, please not the belt."

Hunter grabbed me roughly by the hair and started to pull me down the stairs. "I'm going to throw you out of this house whore, and I never want to see either you or Tara again."

I couldn't grasp the concept of not having his cock again - - that all encompassing warmth of an orgasm at his command - - "Master, please, punish me as you see fit. Please!"

"That's better whore. For your insolence, I'm going to go back to ten strokes."

He took me to the living room and had me kneel next to the sofa and bent me over so my head was on the sofa and my ass was fully exposed.

I was trembling. I had never been hit before. "Relax my pet, it will be over soon. A slut has to accept her punishment so she knows that her Master's orders are to be strictly obeyed. You will thank me later for this."

I doubted that. I braced myself for his belt. He traced the tip of his belt starting at the small of my back and running down to my bottom. All the little hairs on my arms and legs were standing on end. He traced it up and down my back, and then suddenly snapped it against my left ass cheek.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" The pain was excruciating. It was a laser focused flick that hit one square inch of my ass.

"Count whore, or I start again at one."

"One."

The next stroke was a broad one, and hit both my left and right ass cheek.

"Two!" Instead of a bite, it was a burn. My entire ass felt like it was on fire.

The next stroke hit my left thigh. I started sobbing uncontrollably. My breathing was rapid to the point of hyperventilation.

Hunter knelt next to me and tried to comfort me. "Control your breathing my pet. Have you learned your lesson?"

Between sobs, "Yes Sir. I'm a slut and I know my place."

"Let's finish, shall we?"

He administered the next seven strokes, alternating between my thighs and my ass. He took breaks between every other stroke to soothe me. I was a hot mess at the end, tears streaking my face, saliva dripping from my mouth, mucous running out of my nose, and surprisingly juice running down my leg from my pussy. Hunter knew the punishment and the anticipation of the punishment would inflame my desire as well, and took me anally while rubbing my clit. He granted permission and I had an explosive orgasm, releasing the pain and pleasure from the whipping. I thanked him for the whipping.

The next day Hunter arranged to have his crew drop off materials at my house so he could visit my place with impunity under cover of an ongoing project. Fletch wasn't due home till that night, so Hunter brought Tara to my house, and the three way action continued into the night, with me ultimately bestowed with a dog collar and handcuffed to my bed after another whipping and satisfying ass fuck. Hunter left me in the room and didn't tell me when he was going to come back.

The best I can tell, Hunter's been gone at least two hours. I hope he gets back soon.

12