All Comments on 'Anna's Awakening'

by So drained

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Touching, realistic, sweet, and sensual!

You have an excellent writing style that's enjoyable to read! Even though this story was extremely short and not at all explicit I still found the moment when the girl's hands are caressing her friend's bare thigh to be highly charged and even erotic! Her hesitancy had a certain vulnerablity attached to it that made it especially appealing.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 11 years ago
This was...

realistic and bittersweet. It was a very sweet scene you painted. You captured the clear lust and admiration through the distortion of a solid buzz quite well. I had hoped that there would be some more details, but the way the relationship ended was fully believable. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awakening?

The story is called Anna's Awakening, apparently telling how Anna is helped to overcome her inhibitions.

Anyone else wonder whose inhibitions were actually being helped? Anna is groped when under the influence of drugs by her friend, who possibly made a wrong decision about their relationship while also intoxicated. There is nothing to indicate that Anna lost anything but her lesbian virginity (were there such a thing), in fact it appears that it was Elsie who made a decision based on this event - it surely is her awakening?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous