All Comments on 'Anna's Dilemma'

by Linbido

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sometimes we have to compromise

Sometimes we have to compromise to gain what we want in life, we simply have to come to terms with the price. These two did, and it looks like love blossomed fully.

LiarLiarover 20 years ago
Attention to characters

The quality of this stotry lies in the smooth language and the two great characters that seems very realistic. This kames tha situation and the sex really hot. I hope to see more of your stories in the future.

Lauren HyndeLauren Hyndeover 20 years ago
Hot!

Great first story. It's solid writing, with good characters and a very arousing setting.

That 'After the show...' paragraph is as good as anything I have ever read anywhere.

Dirt ManDirt Manover 20 years ago
This is an excellent story

I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Gave it a five in fact, as it was well written for the most part with a couple of typos that made little difference. However you might want to read your stories one last time before submitting them after your friend edits them to get rid of those typos, too. Just a thought.

damppantiesdamppantiesover 20 years ago
Loved it

The writing style is great. Casual and unpretentious. I really enjoyed reading it and there were regular gem moments in the story at intervals which made me smile again and again so that I was anticipating the next one. I wasn't disappointed. Thanks for writing this one and don't make us wait too much for the next. :)

ffreakffreakover 20 years ago
Good writing

Loved it. Your character tells a wonderful remembrance and then brings us to the present, even the author talking to us in the front fits neatly into the story.

Hope you do more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The foreward

is off putting, I don't think I've read story on Lit that had one like that. but I still enjoyed the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good writing-good details and very good story line

A very good written story and loved the story line. I guess it proves that even "whores' are human beings with human, womanly feelings. I hope you'll write more about these characters.

Thanks Joe

LouXIVLouXIVover 18 years ago
His eyes were making love to my soul....

Great story - wonderful surprising transition from virgin to prostitute. Have you read "Eleven Minutes" yet? Ciao, LouXIV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous