All Comments on 'Anna's Friend Needs Cock Training'

by EnglishTongue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

Just wow...

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 6 years ago
Great!

A hand job from a woman who knows how to do it well, while you play with her naked body is a truly exquisite experience. The first girl to give me a hand job told me another girl had used a bottle to show her how to do it. She wasn't as well practised as your Anna and Daisy but with a girl's hand round my cock and my hand on her bottom my first ever time I didn't much mind!

EnglishTongueEnglishTongueover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments.

Great to see people enjoying the stories.

Take a look at some of the other stories I have written. Plenty of stories still to come too.

Enjoy! X

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish I was Daisy!

GREAT story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But the whole idea was to let Daisy learn how to make a cock cum. It left that scenario and went elsewhere.

Could have proceeded to a slow, teasing handjob without letting Jack cum, and then teasing Jack with her breasts, nipples, pussy, ass. Dialog about what did he want to do to/with them, what did he want Daisy to do to him with them? Did he want to see her tits? Did he want to suck her tits? Did he want a tit job?

Disappointed, frankly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

I loved it. So much fun!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

So hot! I really enjoy how the restraint builds up such excitement, and so connect with that slow buildup.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So this guys dating a lesbian, in his sad looser mind she’s his ‘girlfriend’ who he’s never kissed or been intimate with. She’d rather suck and fuck dildo than his sad little cock? And she plays with women so he can jerk off?

Nah sorry no guy would be involved with some twisted woman like this. No matter how ‘hot’ she might be. Better to duck a five that’s interested than be messed about and played with by a ten.

Dream on ladies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous