Anna's Friend Needs Cock Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna had moved the head of the fake cock level with the opening of Daisy's wet pussy lips. She was circling the cock and teasing Daisy with it.

"Want me to fuck her Jack?" Anna asked coyly, "I'm teasing her pussy lips right now. Do you want me to push this cock inside her pretty tight cunt?"

Jack moaned when he heard Anna say the word and he started to feel the familiar tingling in his balls.

"Fuck me please Anna," Daisy suddenly said between strokes, "I need to feel it, I want to cum."

This surprised Jack. Daisy was clearly as aroused as he was.

Anna slowly eased the cock into her sexy friend. Then she slipped it out. Anna then slid it back inside, deeper this time.

"Ohhh...ffffuck, that's good," Daisy moaned. She gripped Jack's pulsing cock in her hand and looked back at Anna sliding the clock into her sopping pussy. "Ohh...Anna...don't stop. Mmmm...fuck that's good," Daisy groaned.

"Roll onto your back Daisy," Anna instructed, "and lift off your vest."

Anna let go of Jack's cock and sat up. She pulled the vest over her head in one quick movement and Jack saw her fantastic breast with her very erect nipples. They were extremely stiff and protruding. Daisy turned and lay down flat on the table. She looked back at Anna now.

Anna lifted Daisy's skirt once more and slowly returned to the slow fucking with the fake cock.

Daisy instantly grabbed her breasts and pinched her erect nipples. "Ohhh my god...it's so fucking gooood."

Jack looked to see Daisy's breast slowly moving as Anna fucked her deeper with each slow stroke. He looked up at Anna and she looked into his eyes, "stroke it Jack," she said, "stroke your cock while I fuck this pretty pussy."

Jack grasped his cock and slowly started stroking. He wasn't going to last long with this scene in front of him. He looked down at Daisy who had now removed a hand from her breasts and joined Jack with his stroking.

Anna licked her thumb and moved it down towards Daisy's pussy. "Shall I stroke her clit Jack? Shall I let her cum?"

Anna started to speed up her thrusts now. From Jack's angle it looked as though she was really fucking Daisy on the table.

Jack nodded and pushed the head of his cock down towards Daisy's lips. She opened her mouth to let him stroke over her lips. She stuck her tonge out and started circling the head of Jack's cock again. Her hand moved down to Jack's balls and she started to run her fingers over them.

Anna started to fuck her even faster and she had clearly started to rub Daisy's clit too.

"Ohhh...mmmm...fuck me, fuck me...oh god...I'm so close."

Jack felt her head moving down with every thrust. Anna was getting into it now. Jack could feel his orgasm building.

"I'm going to make you both cum," Anna said through shortened breaths and she faked Daisy. "I'm going to count down from 3 and I want the two of you to cum together."

She thrust in and out and never slowed. Daisy's hips were meeting each thrust and circling with the furious attention to her clit too. She stroked down her breast and pinched her nipple whilst she writhed.

"3"

Daisy's mouth was open, she was in ecstasy, "Ffffffuuucckk...don't stop, don't stop...oooohhh..."

"2"

Jack stroked his cock firmer with longer strokes. He pushed the tip of his cock into Daisy's open mouth. He was going to cum.

"1"

Daisy opened her mouth wide to scream, "AAAHHH...NNNNNNNGGGGG...I'M CUMMMMMMMIIIIIIINNNNG"

Jack started to cum too. His final thrust aimed away from Daisy and it spurted over her breasts covering one of her very erect nipples. Some cum travelled over her body onto Anna's dress as she thrust in deep one more time to fill Daisy as she came.

"Ooohhhh...fffffuuuuucckk...oh my god...oh god! Fuck" Daisy groaned.

Jack's cum dripped onto her face over her eye and some dribbled into her mouth. He gripped his cock tight as he milked every last drop. Daisy licked her lips to collect all the cum.

Daisy opened her eyes up to him, "that was so fucking sexy," she said, "I've never cum that hard before."

Anna smiled and winked at Jack, "where have I heard that before," she playfully said. She pulled the cock out of her friend and looked at Jack. He grinned at her. She looked very flushed and had a hungry look in her eyes. Jack could tell she was desperate to cum.

Hastily, without a pause, Anna lifted her dress over her waist and started to rub her clit very quickly over the top of her black tights. "I need to cum...hard," she groaned.

Daisy looked up at her friend and Jack stood in silence too.

Anna looked down at Jack's cock and then at the cum covered Daisy. It was starting to dribble over the side of her breast and down onto the table.

"Ohhhh...I'm soooo...wet! Ffffuuckk!" Anna moaned aloud, "stroke those breasts Jack. Mmmmmm."

Jack reached down and started to stroke and pinch one of Daisy's breasts. Daisy moaned at the touch. Her nipples were still very hard.

Anna's hand was a blur over her tights now, "Fuck, I'm close...ffffuuck."

Jack watched Anna's hips start to buck as her orgasm washed over her.

"Nnnnnnggg...shhhit...I'm cumming...OHHHHHH...FFFFUCK,"

Anna humped against her fingers and Jack watched her face as her eyes closed and she came in her tights and panties. He smiled.

"Oh my god," Anna said, "I just needed to cum so badly. Fuck, you two are so hot!"

Daisy laughed, "thanks guys," she said, "I'll never forget that lesson."

Anna looked across at Jack and blew him a kiss. He smiled back at her, thinking how lucky he truly was.

12