Anna's Magic Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you want then?" I quizzed out of frustration, leaning against her desk.

"You're going to be surprised but..." Amber trailed off for a moment before looking up at me sheepishly. "It's always been a huge fantasy of mine to be in a movie; an adult movie." It sounded so poetic and sweet coming from her. Of all of the things that she could have said to me right then and there that was the farthest thing from my mind.

"Really? You want to be in a porno? Like for Pleasure's Den?" I re-stated slowly, making sure that I had heard the woman right. She just nodded, waiting for the words to come. I laughed a little at the thought. "Little miss innocent 'I don't want to ruin my career' go-getter herself?"

"Well, I'm not as innocent as you think and I can prove it!" Amber shot back with renewed vigor. I had to admit it took a lot of guts for her to pull off what we just did without fear of getting caught by my boss. Maybe that was her M.O., live life on the edge and see what happens. I had to admit that while I had heard this before I was intrigued by her forthright attitude about it.

"Okay, I will ask my buddy if he can set something up and you won't tell Mr. Rigsby about my extra-curricular activities; right?" I glanced at the woman for any signs of deception but didn't see anything that convinced me of it.

"As long as you can make good on your end of the deal, then yes." Amber came back with smile. I couldn't believe what I was hearing but if that was that she wanted I had no problems setting it up.

"Works for me I guess." I paused. "So what kinds of things are you 'in to' so I can tell Shane?"

"You can tell Shane that I am 'in to' anything and everything, just no animals or kiddies." Amber replied excitedly as if almost rehearsed, shifting in her seat.

"Well okay then...that's kind of a broad statement but I will see what I can do." I panned dryly, looking back at Amber who smiled once more. I couldn't help but think that this could go so wrong on so many levels and that I would be to blame for it, but if it meant that I was keeping my own ass out of the fire temporarily at the bank then that was a risk I was willing to take.

"I will make some calls and let you know okay?"

"Sounds good," Amber responded thankfully, reaching for her shoes that were still under the desk just as I opened the office door to leave. "Oh and Steve, if things do work out I'm sure that I would be open to that dinner date that you asked me about a while ago too." She added with a sly wink, like I needed more incentive as I would just be happy to see her gorgeous body in all of its naked glory.

With that I set out of her office just as the young woman looked for her shoes. She must have found them as a few seconds later I heard the woman curse loudly as she must have found the 'present' that I left for her inside that black leather pump. Something to remember me by I thought as I laughed to myself whilst striding down the hallway, a brand new adventure about to play out before me...

12