All Comments on 'Anna's New Regime'

by RoseWilder

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Veeeery Interesting :-)

Looking forward to the cuddle convo! While I don't agree with some of the physical discipline measures (pain HURTS!) I can see that the number of strokes appears to be reasonable.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
A most enjoyable story!

Thank you for sharing your talent for erotica with us - this was first-class! I am really looking forward to reading more.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Hey

I liked this

Novel, interesting and well written

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Regimen

The word is "regimen" not "regime".

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
Regime vs regimen

A regimen is a systematic approach to diet, medicine, or exercise. The word has other meanings, but this is its most common use. Regime can carry the same meaning, but it has additional definitions—mainly, (1) a form of government, and (2) a government in power—that it doesn’t share with regimen. Keeping the words separate might be a good idea for clarity’s sake, but in practice they are *both commonly used in reference to systematic approaches to things*.

British writers are more likely than American writers to use regime for both purposes, but that doesn’t mean that regimen is an especially American word. Regimen in this sense in fact pre-dates this use of regime and is several centuries older than the United States.1 Regimen is currently faddish in the U.S. and out of style in the U.K., but there have been periods of history in which it was far more common than regime even in British writing.

mel_pomene

p.s. I loved your story - five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous