All Comments on 'Anna's Punishment'

by devoted95

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
vazkor13vazkor13over 9 years ago
NO.

This NOT love. And I shudder to think what she would do to someone she hates !

sub_peachiessub_peachiesover 9 years ago
No Stars

This isnt a healthy relationship with respect, consent, safety or sanity. This is abuse of the gift of submission.

Too bad there isnt an option for negative stars.

devoted95devoted95over 9 years agoAuthor
Response to Readers

Hi everyone, thank you very much for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear my story came out this way. When I was writing it in my head I always knew she wouldn't actually go through with the disfigurement, it was meant to only be a threat.

I was hoping to show the love between the two characters in the flashback and through the third person perspective that allowed the reader to see what Anna was thinking. I'm sorry it didn't turn out that way and ended up being a lot more scary and disgusting than I intended.

I will definitely do my best to change that in future works.

Thank you

leomasochleomasochover 9 years ago
fetishes

We all have different fetishes. I have many, but having my cheeks ground into a stone floor is not one of them. Nicely written, but I was hoping things would lead on to more erotic worship of his wife.

Leo Masoch

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
blow the haters

I've beening read stories on literotica for well over 6 years and this is the best story I have read so far, it has everything the love, the fetish and the abuse. So f#*k the haters cause your story is f#*ken awesome dude and keep up the good work man and please write more stories like this. And I would love to read a part 2 on this story soon(y). And this is the very first time I'm commenting on literotica, the reason why I commented it to let you know that this story was a f#*ken awesome, so once again f#*k the haters and please come with "part 2" soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then he remembered he had both pride and self respect

And that she had shown him clearly she had no love or respect for him. Tired of being a toy she used, he moved out and divorced her. End to a sickening relationship. What a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
AMY?ANNA

mixed up your names.

LI KerwellLI Kerwellalmost 9 years ago
Another Great Story

Wow! I never read this one. Even better than the first one of Devoted's that I read. You need to write more. Ignore the negative anonymous comments.... They still read the story, didn't they?

Great job.

licker

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodalmost 9 years ago
how is anna not sadistic?

At the start you say that Anna isn't sadistic, but then she burns his cheek bad enough that her shoe would leave an imprint? Just because she has a reason doesn't mean she's not being sadistic. She obviously enjoys his pain and isn't that what being sadistic means?

Well, the ideal is original, not so sure how practical it would actually be. One things for sure though, if his face was burned enough to leave a shoe imprint, then he's going to have a pretty serious scar no matter what, and its probably going to be permanent. It's seems like she kinda got carried away and I have to wonder wether or not she'll have any regrets. I mean she doesn't normally want him to lick the bottoms of her shoe for fear he might catch a germ, which would be temporary but she's not the least bit concerned about permanent scarring on his cheek?

Let's just hope her husband's impeccable service for her friends is every thing she hopes it well because every time she looks at his face she's going to see a reminder of how it came to be and a reminder of her carelessness towards his well being.

If they do have kids I kinda feel sorry for them. Having a mom who feels that caring for her children would be a sacrifice? ugh. For most people it's the opposite, they have to sacrifice time with their children for their jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wtf

She's a loving wife? She's a fucking sadistic cunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No reason given for his behavior

As a switch sub- I know the events in my childhood that lead me to feel happy and satisfied with being controlled. Having some insight as to why david needs this to be happy would make the story more realistic. The most likely causes are either his mother was cruel to him, or his mother loved him dearly but lost control/got angry and punished him too hard when he didn't do his chores (happened to me over cleaning my room a couple times), or his first exposure to sex were dirty books or magazines or web sites about dominant females. It might be none of those but just the way he's wired. Life could feel dull, flat, unbearably boring without the extra stimulation provided by this lifestyle.

Anyway, it doesn't have to be an extra chapter- just a few thoughts on his part.

It also sounds like as a writer that the story and the characters took on a life of their own. That's neat.

I found the story completely unstimulating erotically but it was well written and I respect the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic psychotic bitch...

Didn't bother finishing this story from an obviously disturbed misandrist. Keep dreaming your sick cruel fantasies, you'll never have a man that healthy begging at your feet in real life. Get some help, you malignant cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kind of the author ....

To have ceased writing .

These females would be at home in a concentration camp .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap written by a brain sick author!!

Whats damaged at your brain? You write about a "loving" wive whose main concern is to excoriate humiliate and insult her "husband" by words and cruelties but at the same time cherish him and behold him as her lover??!! Are you that mental ill??? Try psychological therapy or look for a place at a nut-house!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! Just to help your score

and offset the asshole of LIt's vote, you kow dear annony the retard of LIT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
don't waste your time

This story is stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A truly horrible story

You wrote "The Goddess whom he revered and served, and in turn who loved him, and took care of him and cherished him"

Nothing at all in that whole story reflects her caring or cherishing for him.

If you didn't write this just to get a rise out of folks, then you're deranged in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad

You obviously enjoy your writing and subject matter, however there is absolutely no love in this relationship, just a stupid man with a sadistic wife. Quite revolting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sick and unpleasant with absolutely no love or respect. Just an extremely unpleasant story about someone destroying another persons mind & body. Revolting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Screw the Haters!

LOL so many salty people in the comments. This story is freaken INCREDIBLE! You are an exceptional writer, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chill Pill

Why are the people in the comments so upset? Did they forget that this is a fictional story? Besides, everybody has kinks and preferences, and this one includes two consenting adults.

I think you are an incredible author, and although the story didn't progress in a way I'd hoped for, it was incredibly written. Keep up the good work and don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Appalling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another misandrist bitch and a simp. Nothing even mildly erotic about it, just nauseating & disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m truely sorry to find myself among the trolls on this story. The title “Anna’s Punishment” was insufficient warning of how dark the story is. I can’t conceive how a loving wife could be so uncaring for her husband. It is a plot that eats itself up. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous