Anna's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devoted95
devoted95
30 Followers

Anna wagged her finger "No, no, no. Bad boy" She chastised, as she bent down and slapped him across his left cheek. She slapped him hard, but compared to the enormous pain in his right cheek David felt practically nothing as his head turned in recoil. Anna loved slapping David, so he was quite used to it.

"Now, why don't we go over to the shade, huh boy?" She said, patting him on the same cheek she had so harshly slapped just moments ago. "Come on." she cooed, walking over to the shade in the grass under one of the trees in their backyard, motioning for him to follow as she did so.

In this state, it was honestly easier for David to just stay on his knees and crawl over, ironically. The position of servitude had become the position of least resistance as both his mind and body were exhausted. He slowly drudged along, lugging his knees along after they had been pressed against the hot pavement along with his cheeks, though thankfully they weren't nearly as sensitive.

Anna looked at him and clapped her hands saying "Hurry u-uup!" Anna hated to be kept waiting. Luckily, as a track star and all around overachiever, David never had to. But even after that intense ordeal he managed to pick up the pace and use his arms to pull his body along much faster.

Anna smiled a deep smile. David's head was down as it should be, so there was no harm in showing her happiness now. He had done it! he had done all she had wanted and more, even hurrying up on her mere whim after all that. When planning it out she had considered bringing a collar and leash out with her and pulling him a long, to further reinforce her ownership of him but she had decided since she didn't really know how much the blazing hot pavement would affect him, she would see how fast his love and desire to please her would make him crawl.

"And now," Anna said happily, "I want you to put your left cheek down on the grass."

David silently obeyed. The only thing on his mind was how grateful he was that his tender right cheek was left untouched. But he was still unsure of what was coming next. There is no fear greater than the fear of the unknown, and at this point David's heart was beating intensely. If that was only the preparation for the punishment, and the punishment wasn't even over, what could the final punishment be?

"Hmm," Anna pondered, "actually, before we get to that you're going to do something else for me." Anna tilted the sole of her right foot off the ground, keeping her heel grounded.

"Clean it." she ordered flatly.

David lifted his head off the ground slowly, careful to not let any blades of grass touch his sensitive right cheek, and extended his tongue to the bottom of her shoe. The taste was appalling.

The bottom of her shoe was brown with dirt. But David was too weak and tired to even wince at the terrible taste it left on his tongue. He closed his eyes, and licked. Lick after lick.

David didn't have much practice licking his Goddess' shoes. Despite all the terrible and devious things Anna did to David and made him do, his health was of her utmost concern. She couldn't have her most prized possession broken. No, Anna knew it was her responsibility to keep her man healthy, and as such rarely made him do unhygienic things like licking the bottoms of her very used shoes.

But still, sometimes there was no replacement for the kind of submission a shoe licking exemplified. It wasn't just a shoe cleaning, it was a shoe cleaning by tongue, with David's belly on the ground underneath her foot. She loved being able to look down at the man he loved and seeing him go through hoop after hoop for her.

"David," she started, the affection in her voice starting to show as she said his name, "Don't worry about the entire shoe, just focus on the A and above."

David looked at the bottom of her shoe. In his haste he hadn't noticed that engraved on the bottom of her shoe were the words "American Eagle" written in cursive. Albeit a bit surprised, David knew better than to hesitate at his Mistress' command and immediately began to lick only the top portion of her shoe, extended even a little to the "m" so as to be sure he was getting all of the letter "A."

Even with half of his face on fire he couldn't let his service to his Mistress be anything less than perfect.

As Anna watched him her juices started to flow even more and she let out a sigh of happiness. What. She couldn't let David think she was pleased already. Not now, not when the main event hadn't even started. No, she needed him in fear until his punishment ended.

"You'll want to do better than that, bitch." she sneered.

"Trust me, this is for your own good." she warned. It was true, it was in David's best interests for her shoes to be as clean as possible for the next phase of her punishment. It was a convenient cover up for her sigh of joy to become a sigh of exasperation, and it worked perfectly.

David started licking more fervently, and more thoroughly. He pressed his tongue as deep as it could go in the crevices between the etched letter and the rest of the shoe, determined to clean every possible corner of his Owner's footwear.

Anna watched as David finished up, knowing she didn't have to check the bottoms of her shoe to see how clean they were. David always did the best job possible for her. And this time was no exception, as from David's perspective the top portion of her shoe was a stark white in contrast to the brown of the un-licked part.

David knew he hadn't been given permission to stop however, and at this point doing everything possible so as to not incur any more of his wrath was the number one priority in his mind. So he licked. And licked. And continued to lick the top of her shoe, slowing down to show he was mostly done.

"You can stop now," Anna said cooly, as David withdrew his tongue. "And get your left cheek on the ground like before."

David complied, grateful that his beautiful and amazing Wife had noticed the signals he gave and gave him direction as what to do.

And now, it was time. The moment Anna had been waiting for. The moment she had planned out meticulously and carefully in her head.

It was time for David's punishment.

"You'll want to close your eyes for this David," Anna said smugly, "or actually, how about you keep them open. You'll close them soon enough but I want you to see this punishment as it comes to you."

And then, without wasting another second, Anna took a step around to the right side of David's head, where he was facing, and took the top of her right shoe and planted it on David's tender right cheek, red and ready to be molded.

David let out a wail of pure pain as his Wife pressed her foot down harder and harder. "AHHH! AHHHHH!" he screamed as his wife branded him. A million thoughts raced through his mind as his wife applied nearly her entire weight as pressure onto David's already singed cheek, making him feel all the pain of the burn from before and more, as he felt the crevices in her shoe pinch his skin and mold the skin on his cheek.

It felt like a million needles were being inserted into his cheek, the insurmountable pain he was rapidly losing the strength to fathom. But at the same time the blazing heat that had burned his cheek made him feel like his entire face was on fire. Two excruciatingly painful feelings juxtaposed made it unlike any sort of discipline David had received before.

The letter "A," undoubtedly for the name of his Owner, was being branded on the right side of his face. It would be a permanent mark, a permanent reminder not only to him but to everyone he met or saw that he was owned. That he belonged to his Wife.

David's mind immediately jumped to how this would affect him in a practical sense. This wasn't a branding on his chest, or some other area he could easily cover up. This was a brand on his face. Something that was never covered and was often the first part of him that people looked at.

There was no way he could hide this from his coworkers, or even his family, or even anyone that entered his house and saw him for that matter. David's heart immediately plunged into a deep state of shock and fear. The kind of intense fear one gets when they realize their life was about to end.

How could David go back into the outside world? Sure he could go grocery shopping, run errands for his Wife, even show himself to his Wife's side of the family, who would probably embrace his brand and only be more proud of the wonder child that had grown up to his amazingly successful Wife.

But what about his job? Forget about what his students thought about him. What about the dean? What about his coworkers? How could he be taken seriously in the professional world with his Wife's initial burned into his face, a blazing red signal to everyone that he was owned by another human being?

David immediately thought of "The Scarlet Letter," the classic novel by Nathanial Hawthorne, in which a woman is forced to wear a bright red letter 'A' at all times to signify the crimes she committed. He thought of how she spent the majority of the book living in isolation because of that letter, away from the society that would judge her.

But why? David wondered, his eyes so tightly shut that he felt like his eyelids might break. They had been nothing but happy, and his performance nothing but perfect the entire past month. He was not adulterous like Hester Prynne, and he knew his wife would have absolutely no reason to doubt his fidelity.

And then it dawned on him. Just like in "The Scarlet Letter," he too would be spending the majority of his life in isolation. Only it would be the isolation of his own house, in servitude of his Wife. His Mistress. His Goddess. His Owner.

It was summer, Anna must have waited for this time specifically because it would be very easy for him to quit his job as a professor when school was out. And of course he would be quitting his job as a professor for her. The branding he was receiving pretty much confirmed it.

David always knew his career would have to take a hit when they wanted to have kids. There had simply never even been a question in their marriage. She earned more money, she dominated their household, their marriage, their sex life, and so there was no question that she would continue to further her career while he supported her.

David's surprise turned into understanding. This was her way of telling him she wanted kids. Or maybe she just wanted him to get used to spending his time at home, without having a career to think about and only a focus on her and her needs.

David was overcome with emotion. He knew his wife would never let his intelligence go to waste. He knew she never would let him be bored for the rest of his days, not putting his brain to good use or being productive to society outside of supporting her. Anna would think of something. She always did. That's why she owned him, and why he worshipped her as his Goddess, the center of his life that he revolved around.

David had nothing but faith in Anna's decision, and wanted nothing more than to get down on his hands and knees before her, or in fact even prostrate before her, telling her how much he loved her and how ready he was to make this big step for her.

He wanted nothing more than to shower her feet with kisses, lick them and suck on her toes, and tell her how grateful he was to be able to show his servility and submission to her. David never had a foot fetish before he met Anna, but after falling in love with her and with adoring her, worshipping Anna's feet was one of David's favorite things to do.

And it was one of Anna's favorite things to watch. The man she fell head over heels for on the ground adoring the lowest part of her body. How amazing she must be to have induced such an effect on him.

But David couldn't do any of those things. As his mind came back to reality and the harsh pain of his Wife's branding with her shoe, he immediately groaned out in pain. Tears welling up in his eyes that started to fall sideways down his face.

He moaned in agony, he had never felt a pain anywhere near this.

But just as he concentrated with all his might on enduring the pain, Anna lifted her foot off his cheek.

David opened his eyes, looking up as Anna lowered herself down to see the mark she had made. She stroked the sides of his face, and comforted him finally.

"Awww, my poor baby must be in so much pain." She cooed, ever so gently brushing the back of her fingernails against his cheek, just to feel how hot it still was.

David recoiled in pain, but smiled, happy as ever that his Owner was fondling him.

As he looked up at her, her figure was silhouetted in darkness, and with the sun behind her she almost had a Halo of sorts. His Wife. His Goddess

David made out Anna's smile, how happy she was that he had endured all of that for her. He wanted to open his mouth, to thank her for taking the time to punish him and brand him. But no sounds were leaving David's mouth.

He was so exhausted he felt like he was going to pass out right then and there. But he couldn't. He wouldn't. He had to stay awake for her, he had to show her that he loved her more than anything in the world and that he would bear any amount of pain for her. Especially the pain that she had decided he deserved.

Anna rose up, and pointed to the metal bucket from before. The final unsolved mystery and the final step of his punishment.

"You see that David? What do you think is in there?"

David's eyes shifted as he looked at the metal bucket. But as exhausted as he was he couldn't bring himself to say anything in response, and this pleased Anna, knowing she had done her job well.

"I'll tell you what's in there. Water. Cold water. Well truth be told I had brought out a bucket of ice but by now I'm sure it's mostly melted." Anna walked over and inspected the bucket.

"Wow what do you know! There's still quite a good amount of ice still in there" She looked over at David. He was so tired his face showed no emotion other than pure exhaustion.

"And David...what do you know about ice water?" She teased, laughing to herself as she reminded him of something he had told her many times, "That's right! Ice water is always 0 degrees Celsius because the heat it absorbs is all used to melt the ice, not heat the water!"

David's eyes shifted up to look at his Wife. He had regained enough stamina to be able to speak again. "I--I love you" he desperately whispered before gasping for air. As if he had just finished running a mile. He dropped his head to the ground and then closed his eyes. He was tired. So tired. The pain had taken such a great toil on him.

Anna walked over and inspected the naked body of her husband lying on the grass before her. "What was that David? I couldn't hear you, " She said half disappointedly and chuckled.

"But David, let me tell you what's going to happen now. I'm going to bring that pail over. And you're going to get up on your knees. And then you'll put your head into the ice cold water, hot cheek first." Anna giggled, "and don't worry, I'll be here to help you keep it in."

David's eyes opened as he realized what was happening. How could he have forgotten? After every branding the hot flesh is chilled with cold water, so that the skin stays in place and the brand remains clan and neat. Otherwise, the hot skin may just melt back into its original state.

"OR..." Anna pondered as she rose back up to a standing position.

What? Or? David's thoughts all came to a crashing halt as he listened to the words of his Wife. OR? There was an "or"?

"Or, you could show me grateful you are. How grateful you are that I let you serve me. How grateful you are to be kept around by me, how honored you are to have the privilege of worshipping me. And how you would give anything in the world for this reward that surpasses all your other desires in life."

What? Anna was asking David to show his devotion to her? The one thing he had more practice at than anything else for the past 6 years? Of course he would take this opportunity to show his wife how much she loved him.

More than anything else this ordeal had exhausted David, but Anna's words invigorated him and made him find energy he didn't think he had.

Like a rabid animal his mouth attacked the feet in front of him, kissing wildly without even thinking about the proper way of doing so he had been taught.

"Mistress," Kiss.

"I love." Kiss

"No, Goddess," David paused, he then bent his head further down than before and began to lick the sides of Anna's flats.

"You are my Goddess Anna, " He reverently said as he continued to lick, his licks becoming long and thorough, so as to show he fully intended to clean her shoes entirely.

"And I am so so grateful to even be able to lick the dirt off your shoes," David had moved to the top of her flats now, circling his tongue around her foot.

"It is truly the greatest privilege I have ever had in my life," Lick.

"And I am so grateful to be able to serve a woman like you," Lick.

"Who is superior to me in every way," Lick.

"And to whom I am the inferior in all things" David now moved to the other shoe.

He silently continued the rest of his worship on this shoe, as Anna looked at him. She was pleased of course, but this wasn't all that she wanted. No, she still had more planned for him.

Anna tilted her shoe, to make it easier for her slave to finish cleaning her shoes. She had those flats for quite some time now, almost 3 years. In that time she had taken good care of them, but they had inevitably accumulated dirt and grime over the years.

Now however, the dirt was nowhere to be seen, and while her shoes definitely looked worn out, they didn't look the slightest bit unclean.

As David finished up her left shoe, Anna slipped her right foot out of her other slipper, and then did the same with her left foot, a signal for David to stop his licking.

Her foot lay atop her shoes now, crushing down the tops that David had so adoringly licked clean just then. Her toes were bright neon pink, and they shined in the bright sun.

As Anna looked down at her husband, who had been turned into nothing more than a primitive beast that licked at her command, she could tell that his eyes were focused on one thing and one thing only: Her bright and pretty toes.

She was pleased; these were the very same nails he had painted that morning for her. Anna leaned down and said softly, "Why doesn't doggie shoe mommy how much he loves her toes. And if doggie does a good job, mommy might think about taking away his punishment."

That was all the invitation David needed. His mouth immediately opened and encapsulated the big toe on her left foot.

He sucked reverently, like a baby sucks on a pacifier, as if his life depended on it.

He then began to lick the underside of her toe while it was in his mouth. He massaged it with the tip of his tongue, almost playfully, and then began to rub his tongue all over her toe.

He felt the top of her perfectly trimmed nail with the bottom of his tongue, and Anna twitched her toe right at the perfect moment to make David feel a shock of pain in his tongue web. But David didn't let this create even the slightest bit of hesitation in his worship of her toe.

He sucked and licked for as long as he thought necessary, and slowly pulled his lips away, dragging them across the skin of her toe, and then reverently gave it a kiss. Making sure to make the nice smooching noise he knew his Owner loved so much.

And then his lips rolled over her toe again, and he repeated the process.

After almost 10 straight minutes worshipping the same toe, David then moved over to the next toe on his Goddess' foot, and went to work.

After her first foot was finished, Anna was almost bored. But she didn't want to make David stop for her own whimsies. The longer and longer his adoration of her extended the more deeply in his mind his place would be ingrained, and Anna was well aware of this.

devoted95
devoted95
30 Followers