Anna's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So instead, Anna pressed her other foot down on David's head to let him know to stop, and then slipped her shoes on and went to get one of their beach chairs.

She quickly returned, lounged on the chair comfortably, and then dropped her shoes to the ground while leaving her feet dangling off the end.

"Continue."

And continue David did, and as his tongue grew tired he never let it rest. After many workouts on the track, David now gave his tongue a workout.

After finishing up the last toe, David bent his head down and waited for his Mistress to speak before he did anything else.

Anna knew this would be his response, and simply waited, enjoying the silence and the strength her husband put into staying still.

"Well," she started, "I suppose that was acceptable." She silently chuckled to herself as she knew how crestfallen David would be upon hearing those words.

"Now, since I've given you the privilege of being my dog, why don't you beg like doggies do."

Anna closed her eyes, and smiled to herself, as she knew what was about to come.

David began sobbing; he had endured immense pain, time after time that afternoon, for seemingly no reason at all than to endure his wife's whims. He then worshipped her feet for almost an hour straight. During this time he had been nothing but strictly obedient in the way that his Wife demanded of him.

In fact, he had been perfect in his service to her for almost an entire month. David was a perfectionist in all things in life. But right when he felt that he had perfected the art of loving his wife, he had been disciplined like never before.

"Please, please my Goddess," David cried, kissing and licking the bottom of Anna's feet as she had pulled them back onto the end of her beach chair.

"Please don't make this brand permanent."

Tongue spread fully wide and out as far as he could manage, like a dog on a summer day, David licked her soles methodically. Up and down, up and down, switching from foot to foot, but still keeping a fervent pace.

"I'll do anything. Anything..." he whimpered.

"Oh?" Anna responded inquisitively, "Anything boy? What do you have to offer me?" Anna's voice bristled with excitement, as she knew she was reaching the climax she so desired.

"I'll quit my job Goddess," David uttered, now panting, as he was quite out of breath from his relentless worship of his Owner's feet.

"Today Goddess, NOW even. If you so desire."

Anna remained quiet. She did not give any reply in the gaps while David caught his breath, and David continued.

"I know that it was obviously the plan for me to quit my job when we had kids, but I realize now how stupid I was to keep working until then. I should have quit years ago, when we first got married, no, even earlier than that..." David shamefully looked down. And although Anna was still lying back on her beach chair and couldn't see him, she could tell from David's voice how embarrassed and shameful he truly felt.

"But I kept holding on. Foolishly saying I needed mental stimulation and to use my intelligence for society and others to feel fulfillment out of my life... How could I say that? It seems so simple and clear to me now. YOU are the only fulfillment I need out of life, and using every neuron in my brain to serve you as best as I possibly can is all the mental stimulation I need."

David paused, but he was not done yet.

"You work so hard everyday and earn so much money for the two of us, how could I so selfishly spend time working and thinking about my own career, when I should have instead been focusing on the needs of the most important person in my life? I don't know what I did to inspire you to discipline me like this. All I know is that I deserve it, simply from the fact that you are the one who decided to administer it. And what all this has made me realize is that my life truly revolves around you. Nothing else in my life matters even remotely compared to privilege of being in your presence. For all of human history people have argued over the idea of God, but you are the one true being in my life and the only thing that matters. You are my Goddess, and my only purpose and desire in life is to serve you as I am just so grateful to be loved by you and be allowed to love and serve you."

David broke down crying. The physical exhaustion combined with his emotional climax, and the hot, blazing weather was just too much for him to handle. But as he knelt at Anna's feet, sobbing pathetically. Anna was actually caught unprepared.

This wasn't what she had in mind when she had asked him what he could offer her. Of course he was going to quit his job when they had kids. Of course the mental stimulation and fulfillment from serving her was all he needed in his life. But that wasn't why she let him work as a professor.

There simply wasn't enough for him to do as a househusband at this point in their lives. If he could work, and get mental fulfillment and societal status, all the while still being able to do all the chores at home, then why not? The fact that they both went to work everyday and worked their asses off, but he was the one that had to do the menial chores when they got home and be her foots tool at a fingers snap, was a way of life that permanently reminded him of his place in their marriage.

"Oh David..." Anna said, almost feeling sorry for the pathetic sobbing mess that she turned her husband into, "That was quite the amazing monologue you just gave. But that just isn't something I want right now. You'll be staying at home until you die soon enough, but if I had wanted you at home more don't you think you would be?"

David stopped his sobbing for a second and began to listen intently. Had all his mental resolutions been for naught? This wasn't what his Mistress had wanted?

Anna continued, "No, what I want you to offer is something else...maybe it will help if I mention that there is no service you can offer me which I can't already have."

David was shocked. But as shocked as he was his mind filtered through every possible thing he could do for his Wife, his Owner who was never more right than she just was, that there wasn't anything he could offer to do for her that he wouldn't have already done for her in an instant. But slowly, the realization came over him.

Of course...it was a hot, hot summer day. A Saturday. The day his wife often had long talks on the phone with her best friends. Her best friend of all, Diane, had her birthday coming up in a few weeks.

For almost as long as they had been dating, Anna had tossed around the idea of having him serve her in a group, with others. It was only with her closest friends, whom she trusted like sisters. But of course David didn't know them the way she did, and he had always shirked out of the idea saying he wasn't sure. Of course he dared not say no or anything of the like.

And of course if Anna had said so he would have done it. That was the way things worked. But Anna was more careful than that. If she had surprised him by telling him that he was going to serve her friends and that was that, then no matter how much he would appear to be trying, his service wouldn't be impeccable. He had to want it, to long for it. The same way he longed to adore and serve her. Only then would his service be as flawless as it always was, and if it was anything less, especially in front of her friends, she would have to punish him right then and there. But punishing him in front of them would only show that he wasn't well trained. And Anna could not have that.

So instead, she was punishing him now.

And all of the subtly rebellious ideas that lingered in David's head, that might have showed when he served her friends for the first time, were stamped out of his brain. In the climax of his pain and emotional epiphany about his marriage and life and service to his Wife and Goddess, he realized. He realized what he would have to do and why he would have to do it, and that he would love doing it. Because it was for his Wife.

He thought about how humiliating it would be for anyone other than this Wife to see him so servile and debased. And he thought about how his adoration to his wife made it all the more fulfilling to do that in her name.

He thought about Diane, the petite Asian girl that was barely taller than 5 feet that he had known since elementary school. How she would laugh and how he wouldn't hesitate even the slightest in his worship of her feet as she did so. He thought of her proportionally petite feet that he would be planting kisses on. Of her cute tiny toes that his lips would be enclosing. And how she would be looking down at him, seeing him humiliate himself for her pleasure.

He thought of her incredibly toned body. The one that she had always had from doing dance and gymnastics throughout school that had only gotten more muscular and fit when she had started dating her powerlifting boyfriend that would help train her at the gym. He thought of her butt, and how dense with the weight of muscle it would be as it crushed his face.

He thought of her seemingly alpha male boyfriend that powerlifted, and how thick headed he had been to not see that if it was his Wife's best friend, she surely was living in a very dominating female led relationship as well. He thought of Diane's pleasant but also naughtily cruel personality, and how Mike (her boyfriend) probably had it a lot harder than he did.

He thought of how this first event was only a precursor for what was to come. And with his new realization of how Diane was most likely also in a similar relationship, that he would probably serving both Her and his own Wife simultaneously with mike.

He had worshipped his wife's feet while she was on the phone or eating dinner countless times, but he realized that now she could do both as he served her. His head formulated the image of his Mistress chatting with Diane at their dining table; while he was on the ground underneath the table desperately trying to lick the foot she had crossed over her other leg. And as he looked to the right he saw a 250 pound of hulking muscle on his hands and knees, doing the same thing to a pair of pale petite feet, from which extended small but muscular calves.

David felt a happiness growing in his heart like he felt when he had asked his wife to marry him. The happiness of knowing you are about to embark on exciting journey of love that you haven't been on before, and that the one you love will be right there beside you all the way.

David knew that this was the right step for their marriage and relationship, and that their lifestyle would only change for the better.

And so, as he opened his mouth and the words Anna had wanted to hear left his mouth, hiding no excitement or veracity, Anna smiled.

This had been her punishment.

Anna's Punishment.