Anna's Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said you were a looker. She wasn't half wrong, was she?"

I smiled, just stood there. I could tell that my holding back was arousing to him. Jenny panting for him, me standing here, ready, waiting for him. He was in heaven. And soon enough, I would be too.

"So are you going to invite us in, or what?"

"I'm going to invite you in, AND what." I took a couple of steps back, mastering my desire to join Jenny on the floor. My hand slid under my t-shirt, and started massaging my clit. I turned and walked to my couch, pulling my t-shirt off in one flowing move. I stood with my back to him, looking back at him over my right shoulder, my left hand stroking my clit. I wanted him so bad, wanted him to stride over, push me down, enter me and thrust into me. I held my position, licking my lips.

As he came into the room, I turned slowly. I dipped my middle finger into my pussy, lifted it, slid it into my mouth, took a long, slow lick. "I bet you'd taste even better," I said.

He took my hand, pushed it into his crotch. He was gloriously, mouth-wateringly hard.

Jenny hung onto him, grinding her hips against his ass. He pushed her roughly away, grabbed my arm. His grip felt so strong, manly. God let me die with him in me. He pushed me towards Jenny.

"I want to see you two do it," He said.

I took Jenny by the hair pulled her lips to mine, kissed her roughly. She yielded, pressed against me. Her hands found my wetness, started to caress me. Her lips started a slow, sensual path down my body. I was so aware of my lover watching us, watching me. Anything to get him to fuck me. I was so hot, so ready for him. Jenny's tongue explored, dipped into me. I moaned, twisted my fingers into her hair, pulled her face into my crotch. For a moment, my fingers rested on a pea-sized lump at the base of her skull. I fuzzily knew it was important, then it didn't matter.

He told her to fist me, and I grabbed her hand from my belly, twisted my hips to meet it. He finally dropped his pants, and I stared hungrily at his engorged member. He straddled me, and Jenny took Him in her mouth. Her free hand began stroking His shaft as her other twisted inside me. It was the most intense sensation I'd ever experienced. My juices streamed down my legs, her wrist. My hands sought my lover's ass, gripped him. He was close, murmuring something too soft to hear, His whole body tense. He yanked her hair, the murmur growing to a roar. And He came, we came, with screams of ecstasy.

He barked us three or four times that night, then we all passed out in my bed. I awoke around 4am, wondering if I really wanted to do something to stop this. I was head-over-heals for this guy, and for Jenny too. My hand rested gently on my best friend's hip. I stroked gently along the graceful curve. Maybe it didn't matter how it came about. I'd stay with them both till the day I died, let him use me however he saw fit.

Except when I was in a store and some other he barked me. Except that I didn't even know the name of this current man I'd spend my life with.

Slowly, I got out of the bed, taking the barker out of my lover's pocket. What to do? I was so content, so blissed out. Some large part of me wanted to call Linda up and thank her for this blessing.

I sat on my sofa for what felt like hours.

Around 6am, Jenny got up to pee. I waved her over, wondering what to say, whether to say anything. I sat with the clicker, silent for awhile. She just watched, her head tilted slightly. I realized that among everything else, I wanted to make love to her again. I allowed myself a caress, a light kiss. The way she leaned into it told me she was more than willing to go farther.

And then I started to talk. I told about all my adventures, about what I knew and what I suspected. She felt her neck as I talked, and reached over and felt mine. When I finished, she sat thoughtfully. She took the clicker from my hand, examined it. A single tear worked its way down her cheek as she looked deep into my eyes. She understood, she believed. We communed without speaking, gently touching each other's face. Then she took my hand, laid it on the clicker.

I looked at her, my mind racing, then calm. This is it, I thought. I could continue fighting, I could run. I can spend the rest of my life afraid. Or I can accept, let go. Maybe someday I'll come back up, maybe not. But this is a point for me to choose.

My free hand reached up, gently brushed the hair back from Jenny's beautiful face. I nodded.

We pressed the button and went to join our lover.

12