All Comments on 'Anne & Scott Return to the Office'

by womenlover

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ever so Fucking Hot

I rated this the very best. I have had an encounter like this in my younger years, but not in the office. It was in her townhouse after a couple of drinks after work one evening. I took her home and she invited me in for one final drink. Well she excused herself to go to the pottie and when she returned she had on a robe. She sat next to me on the couch and after a toast I leaned over and kissed her ever so gently to show my appreaction. Well that kiss turned her on like I had never seen a woman before. Now I've had some hot pussy before, but nothing like this. She pulled away and opened her robe to reveal a beautiful body, nice 36 tits, small waist and a trimmed pussy you could die for. I don't know why I didn't eat her right then and there but I didn't. She helped me out of my clothes and we had one of the hottest fucks I have ever had. She got her nuts off 4 times to my 1. I guess I was tired, because I went to the bathroom, got my clothes on and went home. We never talked about this after that day. I have now been retired for 20 years and often think of her. What a great piece of ass. I never got to eat her pussy and never got a blow job from her but I just know it would have been Perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous