Anne & Scott Return to the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally continued my downward track until I got to the ultimate prize. She had shaved since our last encounter and just had the tiniest little runway of hair above her clit. Her protruding lips were covered in her freely flowing juices and she was gently thrusting her hips upward before I even touched her pussy. No doubt this girl was more than ready to fuck, but first I had to properly thanking her for her blowjob.

Not wanting to tease or make her wait any longer for the release she was craving I wasted no time in sticking two fingers in her throbbing wet pussy as I worked my tongue on her engorged clit. In a matter of seconds I was finger fucking her and eating her hot pussy like it was my last meal. Within a few minutes her pussy clamped down on my fingers as she clutched the back of my head and screamed out in orgasm. I continued fingering and eating her until she came down from her orgasmic high.

"Oh my god Scott, I forgot how well you eat pussy. That was fucking great."

"Well the fun is just beginning. Now it's time for me to remind you just how well I can fuck pussy."

"All right now, don't disappoint me cause this pussy needs a good fucking."

I adjusted her legs to have her knees over my shoulders with her ass just slightly elevated off the couch. I easily entered all 7 inches of rock hard dick into her wanton pussy and quickly established a rhythmic pace of going in and out. I absolutely love the facial expressions of a beautiful woman getting fucked and at this moment she was the very epitome of sexiness with the faintest exhales and sighs of pleasure with each thrust.

I was tempted to keep with the more loving pace of going in and out, but she wanted to fuck; so fuck her I did. I held her legs spread eagle in a V-shape and began pounding her pussy with harder and faster thrusts. What was initially her quiet sighs of enjoyment was now louder and louder moans with every downward thrust.

I surprised her by suddenly pulling out and getting off the couch. The expression of disappointment on her face was priceless but she quickly realized that all I wanted was to change positions. I stood her up, turned her around, and leaned her over one of my office chairs. She held on to the chair as I re-entered her from behind and resumed my hard and fast fucking.

I have always been an ass man and Anne has damn near the perfect butt. I was squeezing both cheeks with each thrust and couldn't resist slapping that ass. Not knowing how someone may react the first time you do something like that, I had a feeling that Anne wouldn't mind but her reaction did surprise me a little. Not only did she obviously like it, but this young, innocent looking, sweetest can be girl starting saying some of the most vile and vulgar, hottest and nastiest language you could ever imagine.

"Oh yeah, slap that ass while you fuck the shit out of my hot fucking pussy. Give me that big dick! That's it Scott, pound that pussy! Oh god yeah, fuck me like a fucking whore. Fuck me Scott fuck me!!! Make me cum!" On and on and on.

I didn't think it was possible but her talking got me even more excited than before. I was more determined than ever to fuck her better than she'd ever been fucked. When I pulled back her beautiful blonde hair that seemed to take her over the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cummmm!!!" she screamed.

And cum she did. Those same powerful pussy muscles that had squeezed my fingers just moments earlier were now putting a vise on my dick as she experienced her second intense orgasm. With the new sensation of her milking my dick combining with the sweetness of her incredible pussy, I couldn't take anymore myself. A few hours earlier I came in her mouth and now I was sending my second load of hot cum deep inside her wet pussy.

Once we both caught our breath and managed to calm down, I opened a couple of beers from my office fridge as we plopped back down on the couch.

"That may have been the best fuck of my life." I said as we toasted beers.

"It ranks pretty damn high on my list as well." she concurred. "So where do we go from here?"

"Give me a minute and we could always fuck again."

"That's a tempting offer, but that's not what I meant."

"I know, but it's hard to think of anything but fucking with you sitting beside me naked."

"So you want me to get dressed?"

"Hell fucking no! I've waited this long to see you naked again and I want to enjoy every fucking minute I can."

"Well I know how much you love your wife and although it's hard sometimes, I also love my boyfriend, but let's face it, you and I have a special connection and an undeniable attraction towards each other."

"Ain't no doubt about that, but we're playing with fire."

"That's what makes it so fucking hot!"

"I can't argue with that and since my old rule has been shot to hell, looks like I need a new one."

I thought for a moment before raising our beers for a final toast. "Here's to OUR new rule ... What they don't know won't hurt them!"

To be continued ...

12