All Comments on 'Anne the Model'

by Zorro69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow what a pic

i loved your story, so much i jacked of then read it again and j/o again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Photo fun!

Had me hard from the start. Very erotic story. My wife is hoping one of our friends wants her to pose for him and I'm all for it.

phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Poor

Another slut wife/wimpy husband story. Of course we needed more stories like this to make our job of finding quality stories harder. Why would any husband let the photographer TOUCH her, let alone have sex with her? They need marriage counselling the instant she asked her husband to let her have sex with the guy! The best stories are believable. In the loving wives category, that means consequences: usually either divorce or a hard time of reconcilliation. I'll give you another chance before I ignore your postings.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Arousing Tale

Great, sexy story. Well written. I say to each their own about John sharing his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
We loved it

This story is not the type we would normally read, however, my wife is wet I have a hardon so if you write stories to turn people on you've done your job well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Had my cock dripping from the start!

Wow! Very hot story! My cock was hard from the beginning - when I asked my wife to join me, I had trouble keeping her away from it - I just knew I'd cum all over the keyboard. She got so wet while I fingered her, she almost came. But I made her wait until the end so we could enjoy each other's orgasms. Sharing my wife with another guy is one of our favorite fantasies!

Very nice writing style - thanks!

Nick and Tanya

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Erotic just another slut wife story!

Action is a slow seduction. Hate for the wife to become a slut but you know adultry is catching. Once you have it, you have it for life.

oldwinooldwinoover 16 years ago
Great Hot Story

Prose was great. Enjoyed how you took your time to build the story. The build up is more important than the sex in a great erotic story.

Anyone can write a story with a cock cumming every three lines But a good story needs a build up o the sex,

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice Idea- Execution Could Be Better

The build-up was fairly slow but lacked sufficient description of what Anne was showing while she was posing and didn't go into her feelings as she was revealing herself. The other problem I had with the story is that Anne hasn't seen her husband in months yet her first act of intercourse is with Bob, the photographer. This just isn't credible.<P>The story was pretty well written, the dialogue was good and the theme of photographing a woman in 'naughty' poses is very popular. The author did a nice job with the story other than the exceptions noted above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck the Ultimate Pedo

only has a single working brain cell, hence the 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncuck the Ultimate Pedo

only has a single working brain cell, hence the 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So your wifes name is Chris?

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nice story... good pacing and lead up... would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yep They Still Remember

But each from their own homes each wondering what their lives would have been like if the were still a couple.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
She has

She has a right mouth as well as a tight ass. The perfect whore.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Cucks

Cucks like pictures of their whores too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous