Anne the Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers

John moved from the settee so that Bob could start to take the photographs once more. He kept fondling his wife's chest as Bob clicked away taking the pictures of Anne's exposed pussy lips. Turning to John Bob asked, "Can you move away a moment as you are slightly in my light." They exchanged grins as John moved to the other side of the room. "Now then can I just adjust your underwear?"

Anne sat on the sofa with her legs parted and the white material of her dress pulled up so that anyone in the room would have been able to see the small white lacy g-string that she was wearing. Bob knelt in front of her and his right hand touched the lace. He pulled the fabric to one side so that her pussy was now fully on show. She looked down into his eyes. His grin took on a really lecherous appearance as she felt his rough fingers brush against her moist outer lips. Then before she could offer any resistance she felt Bob violate her for the first time. He extended his finger and she felt him begin to finger fuck her. She closed her eyes as she felt the mauling then opening her eyes she looked over and saw her husband watching. He smiled totally unaware that his wife's vagina was being filled by his friend's finger.

"Jesus, John your wife looks so wet. She's glistening. I think she will want you to fuck her tonight. Am I right Anne?"

"Yes you are right Bob I am so turned on by this." She could feel his finger pushing in and out of her. Listening she could hear the soft squelching that was coming from her juiced up pussy. This was feeling so good that a tangible disappointment hit her when Bob removed his finger and returned to taking her picture. She looked across at her husband who was blatantly rubbing his erection through his trousers.

"John, can I remove her panties as she is so wet she is going to make a real mess of them."

"Sure, take them off of her." John replied treating his wife as an object of the two men's obvious desires. Bob's hand's delved under her skirt and roughly grabbed the waist of the g-string drawing it down. Pulling it free from Anne he lifted the gusset to his face and took in a deep breath, as he smelt her arousal.

"Fuck me John she smells so sexy. She wasn't lying John, I think if you took your cock out now you would hardly feel the sides she is so wet."

Bob then took some more photographs as John came over and started to kiss his wife. His hands snaked under the top of her white halter-top so his hands began to roughly maul her 34B breasts. Her nipples were standing solid and erect. As he rolled them between his fingers she let out a moan.

"You really are hot tonight aren't you?" John asked.

Anne pulled his face to hers then whispered in his ear. "I am turned on but I have an admission to make darling."

"Go on."

"He has fingered me when he was pulling my knickers to one side. He stuck a finger inside me and fucked me with it."

John pulled her face to his and started to kiss her deeply. When their embrace broke he smiled down at her. "I know I could see his hand moving. It's made me so hard."

"Get it out." Anne demanded, John didn't need telling twice as he freed his six-inch penis from the confines of his trousers. Anne leant forward and took her husband's cock into her mouth. She sucked on him as he pumped his shaft backwards and forwards into her face. They were completely unaware that Bob was now taking pictures of Anne with her breasts exposed while she gave her husband oral sex. After the weeks away from Anne there really was no way that John was going to be able to withstand the attention that was being expended on his erection. John started to fuck his wife's face when he felt his balls tighten and a stream of hot salty sperm flew out of the tip of his cock. Anne had freed him from her mouth and caught the string of cum that had splashed into her wiling and eager mouth. Her tongue flicked forward and allowed the remaining surges to collect on her pink tongue. Bob took a couple of pictures of this.

After swallowing her husband's spunk Anne looked across at Bob. "Is that good enough for you?" As she smiled at Bob he simply smiled in response. "In that case I want you to show me how happy you are. Get down there and lick me Bob!"

Anne opened her legs as wide as she could so Bob could kneel before her. He extended his tongue and began lightly teasing Anne's clitoris from its tiny hood. His fingers eased her outer lips open, pushing her soft brown bushy pubes to one side; her pink glistening flesh was exposed to his mouth. Pushing his face forward his long tongue lapped up and down on Anne's lips. His finger probed under her, between her arse cheeks, he forced his finger up until he had penetrated her puckered arsehole. While he licked her pussy his fingers thrust up and down so that his digit was fucking her most private hole.

"Mmmmmm Jesus he is making me cum." She cried as her orgasm started to break through her. He kept his finger up her bottom and her muscles lightly crushed his fingers as her vaginal and anal muscles began to spasm uncontrollably as she came. "John, come here." She begged and he moved over to her side. "Please can he fuck me?"

John's face looked concerned and she felt crestfallen that she believed that he would refuse. "Okay sweetheart." He replied, she pulled him to her and kissed him deeply.

"Thank you."

She looked down as Bob began to undo the buckle of his belt then lowered his trousers. She could see he was definitely erect as his boxers were poking out. His fingers hooked on the waist of his shorts and pulled the shorts down. In front of her bounced Bob's erection that was extremely large. She guessed that he was at least nine inches and was uncut. Her hands grabbed at him as she brought him towards her. Both of her hands gently drew his foreskin backwards and forwards.

"I need to kiss you first Bob." She said and as she wanted to get used to the size of the large manhood that she was about to be treated to. Her mouth enveloped the head of his cock as she began to lower then raise her head. She made sure that her saliva was coating his head and shaft. Then she released him from her mouth. "Please be gently at first." She asked.

Bob placed the tip of his hard-on against the hot opening of her vagina then slowly he pushed against her. He could feel her vaginal lips stretch as he applied more pressure then she yielded and he plunged deeper into her. His hands fell to her breasts, which he began to maul. His mouth encircled her right nipple as his shaft plunged backwards and forwards into her. Anne moaned softly as she received her very first adulterous fuck. John leaned over and began kissing her mouth. She felt his mouth encircle her mouth while another mouth and tongue flicked at her stiffened nipples. Her eyes closed as she laid back and was overcome with another orgasm.

She broke from kissing John. Her hands grabbed Bob's face and pulled their faces together. Taking the lead she thrust her tongue into Bob's mouth and their tongues began to entwine. Her cunt muscles began to throb as she came. This was too much for Bob who then released a stream of his seed deep into Anne's pussy. He withdrew and she noticed John behind him rubbing a very hard erection.

Without seeking Anne's agreement he lifted her up. Then he roughly tugged at the dress drawing it over her head. She stood before them naked in her heeled shoes. She felt a globule of Bob's hot sticky ejaculate begin to drip from her onto the inside of her thigh. Bob had now stripped and sat naked in front of her rubbing his cock until he was erect once more.

"Get on all fours you dirty bitch. Then start to give him oral. She is so good Bob you will love it." She lovingly obeyed her husband as she knelt before Bob. Looking into his eyes she began to fellate him. Her eyes widened suddenly as she felt John plunge his cock deep into her. As John penetrated her cum soaked vagina she sucked hard on Bob's large cock. Her tongue flicked along his length and she pushed the tip under his foreskin. The thrusting below her had her pussy starting to sting. As John's cock fell out of her extremely wet hole he fumbled to re-enter her. At this point she leant a free hand back and took his erection. She placed him against her anus. He was shocked but she spat out Bob's dick and looked round at her husband. Looking into her eyes he was surprised, as she had not normally allowed him this despite his requests. She tugged at him and he very slowly pushed against her. Her backside hurt as her husband violated her anal passage for the first time with his dick. He pushed backwards and forwards.

Bob grabbed her head and forced her to take his hardon back into her tight mouth. His hips bucked as he fucked Anne's face. All the time she was aware of her anus stretching as John's cock reamed her. Her hands now gently rubbed Bob's scrotum as the urgency of his thrusts built. He groaned and Anne pulled her face away as violent streams of sperm erupted from Bob's dick. The hot fluid splashed and hit her face. This was all too much for John.

"Chris, that feels so tight." he said. "I can't hold back."

"Don't worry just cum baby." She said. His face contorted and she felt his hot seed flood her rear passage. He had taken her anal virginity. He grabbed tightly on to her from behind as they embraced and shared the moment but his shrinking cock fell from her. She had sperm dripping from her pussy and arse, as well as coating her face, she had lost her anal cherry and been unfaithful. All in all they were now both ready to retire for the night.

They never spent anymore time with Bob but he was as good as his word and gave them all of the photographs which they look back on now and remember their wild night in the desert.

Zorro69
Zorro69
63 Followers
12