Anne's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doebear2
doebear2
73 Followers

"Your pussy juices taste so good, which is a good thing since there is so much for me to taste. Does this feel good are you enjoying?"

I just nod my head, I really need to learn how to talk. Carl has a very talented tongue and he quickly starts to use it again. He stiffens up his tongue and pushes it deep into my yearning cunt. With a slow steady speed, he starts to fuck me with his tongue and I can feel my orgasm start to build again. This time I just lay back and ride the wave as it builds then crashes over me. I can feel Carl's tongue lapping at my cunt as my cum leaks out of me. Every few licks he would stop and suck and nibble on my clit which manages to cause another small shockwave to hit me. Finally, I can not take any more and I start squirming and trying to push his head away from my over sensitive pussy. "Carl you have got to stop, my pussy is to sensitive right now, so please stop." I plead with Carl.

"I am sorry I just could not help myself." Carl says as he crawls up to lay beside me.

"Thank you that was amazing I have never had someone make me cum by licking my pussy before. But you are not done yet. You have not cum yet and I still need to feel this hard cock of yours deep in my pussy. Now get up here and fuck me till you cum." Carl reaches over to his night stand and grabs a condom and starts to open it. "Please don't but that on. I want to feel your bare cock inside of me."

"Are you sure about that? I will warn you before I cum so I can pull out. OK?"

"Carl, you are so sweet, but sweet is not what I need right now. I need to feel wanted. I want to feel desired as you fuck me. I need to have a man want me so bad that he cannot control himself and comes inside me. Will you do that for me, will you cum deep inside me?" I plead with him.

"Anne, I have not desired being inside a woman as much as I desire to fuck you right now. If you are sure you want me to cum inside you then I will happily shoot my cum as deep into you as I can. But I want you to hold off cumming as long as you can, I want us both to cum at the same time. I want to feel your pussy as it cums and milks all my cum out of my dick. OK? Do we have a deal?"

I reach down between us and grab ahold of Carl's cock and rub it up and down my pussy getting it nice and wet with the cum still leaking out of my pussy. When I feel it is good and wet I line it up with the opening of my pussy and feel him start to push into me. We both let out a loud moan as his cock slips into my needy cunt. Yes, Carl's dick is bigger than Steve's, and if fills me up, it is not so big that is hurts, it feels so right. I have never felt anything so good before. I feel his dick as it keeps going deeper and deeper till finally he stops as his pelvis comes to rest against mine. We just lay there for a couple of seconds enjoying the feeling of being joined. But this can only last for so long. Carl starts the wonderful in and out motion that I have been needing all night long. As his speed starts to build so does my orgasm. I feel pretty confident that I can hold off my orgasm for a while longer. He pushes with his legs and I feel him roll my ass up off the mattress as he starts to really fuck my pussy. At this point Carl's moans start to get louder and I start to get very vocal.

"Oh, God Carl just like that. Keep fucking me like that, I can feel your pelvis hit my clit every time you go in. If you keep doing this I am going to cum." Carl leans back in order to change the angle of his attack, I never knew that something as simple as changing the angle of penetration could hold off an orgasm. But boy did it, my orgasm continues to build but now I am not on the edge. This man knows what he is doing that is for sure. At this new angle he is no longer making contact with my clit but his cock is reaching new unexplored areas of my pussy. He drives his cock in one more time and then just as suddenly he yanks it out leaving me gaping and wanting more. "What are you doing I need you back inside me."

"I want you to climb up on my cock and fuck yourself." Carl informs me as he rolls over.

I look down at Carl and see his cock standing at attention and I just can not help myself. I crawl over between his legs and take his gorges cock into my mouth and start sucking. Something tastes different from when I suck him earlier, I guess it is my own pussy juices I have never tasted myself before now. I think I could get use to the taste. I boob up and down on his cock enjoying the taste of his pre-cum and my own cum. Carl just lays there moaning and letting me pleasure him. This only last for short while as I need to feel him back inside me. I quickly give his cock head a kiss and then crawl up his body till I am straddling his waist. I grab hold of Carl's dick and lower myself down onto him, I slid all the way down till I am sitting on him. I just sit there for a minute and enjoy the fullness, I can only take so much of this till I have to start fucking the both of us. I raise up and dropping back down going faster each time. I start to fill my orgasm rushing forward promising to crash over me. I suddenly realize that I am in control and Carl can not stop me from cumming this time. I know I told Carl I would let him know before I cum, but I can not help myself I need to cum and I feel that Carl is close also, so I just keep going faster and faster. But before I can cum Carl some how finds the strength to roll us both over and now I am on my back again. Damn I thought I had him. "I was going to cum, please keep going."

"I know you was about to cum and I am going to let you, but I want you in this position. Are you sure you are ready for this? I am going to start fuck you again and let you cum, I just need to make sure you know that after you cum things will be different, there will be no turning back."

"That is the weirds this I have ever heard, but yes I am ready to cum. Are you going to cum with me? I really want to feel you shooting your cum deep inside me. Please make us both cum."

"Ok, if you are ready there will be no stopping from here out."

Carl slams his cock into me and start ponding away. We are both in a frenzy rushing toward a mutual orgasm. Carl lowers his head down beside mine and I hear his breathing quicken and I know he is on the verge of cumming. That is all I need to push me over the edge. I start to cum and can feel Carl's cum start shooting into me. I suddenly feel Carl bite my neck, while it did hurt like crazy it also intensified my own orgasm. I came so hard I passed out, that has never happened to me before. I do not know how long I was out but when I came too Carl was no longer on top of me he was laying beside me. I look over at him and smile.

"Thank you that was amazing. How long was I out, I thought it was just an old wife's tale about women cumming so hard they pass out. When can we do that again?"

"My beautiful Anne we have so much to talk about. You did not just pass out, you died, or should I say I killed you. I see the fear in your eyes and I can explain everything. You see I am a vampire, and I just turned you also. The only true way to make a vampire is to turned them at the height of their third orgasm, and that is what I did. Are you OK? I know this is a lot to take in but we have the rest of time. When I saw you, I know I had find my true mate and I had to have you. You are the first person I have ever turned. I know you must have a ton of questions, and I will answer all of them but for now we must get to the sanctuary. When the sun comes up we will fall dormant and if the sun strikes us we will turn to ashes. So, come with me and when we wake we will talk.

Carl takes my hand and starts to lead me out of his room, but I stop him. "Thank you, for tonight and the rest of our time together. I am happy that you turned me, and most defiantly the way you turned me. That was truly amazing. I love you and am glad I was your first." I give him a kiss and allow him to lead me away.

This is where we leave the story for now. I will write the next chapter if all of ya'll want it. Till then I must go to the sanctuary.

doebear2
doebear2
73 Followers
12