All Comments on 'Anne's Temptation'

by B_Couric

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

Even his name spells pussy, Anne leaves the wimp for Eric... Please

DallasPhallusDallasPhallusalmost 9 years ago
Some people...

... think that their way of thinking is the ONLY way to think. Guarantee ya that gdjohn has never known the fun and thrills of having someone else fucking his wife. After all, that would compromise his machoism...

Sideorder74Sideorder74almost 9 years ago

Awesome story. Brings back lots of memories. Being able to share your wife in all situations is great. Allowing her to go out with another guy(s) is good but when it becomes a side relationship, it takes your own relationship to a much higher level.

Looking forward to reading more encounters with Erik.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story

absolutely loved reading this story. Had to read in3 different sittings. My wife loved it also and now it's got her really thinking. Thankyou

OOAAOOAAabout 8 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story!!!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

I'm like Erik -- a full-blown Norwegian. But I'm more like Joshua -- I'd LOVE to see my wife of 35+ years be fucked by another guy, a well-endowed one (I'm over 75 years old and that has left me with ED) who will bring her to multiple climaxes. That would be followed by my sucking his cock and coming in my mouth and maybe I could even be the bottom for his top...

Now that I've read this first story, I'm going to go through and read the rest, in the hope of gaining more topics for my fantasies... Thank you so far!

atlflirtatlflirt10 months ago

Absolutely loved this story. Had to read it in three sittings because I kept coming before I could finish. I really hope you consider writing future chapters to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous