All Comments on 'Annette'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cute but not perfect

The unconventional setting, with the right amount of coloring is definitely a plus. You can see a skillful hand behind it.

But the sex feels anemic - no build up, no emotion and little pleasure, like they've done the same thing a thousand times, to the point where it lost all appeal. For my taste, like the whole story, it's also too hurried, too short to really say anything - who even are these people?

ofloveandlustofloveandlustalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Yeah, I was disappointed by it myself. No pop! -auth

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
OK..So what is going on?

Andrew fucked sister w wife and Annette's husband in back aisle..

SWIM21SWIM21almost 6 years ago
Reminds me eerily of my own sister

Annette sounds something like my own wild, red-maned hellcat of a half-sister who leaves nothing but chaos in her wake, yet I can't help but love. This sounds just like something she would do, and then text me later to tell me exactly what she's done just to remind me that she'll do whatever the fuck she wants whether I think it's a bad idea, or rather precisely because she knows I wouldn't approve, yet she knows my cock is going to be hard for her and I'll be jealous but won't ever do anything about it. She gets off on flaunting herself in front of me and being a bad girl, like 'accidentally' scrolling past pictures of her sucking a huge cock in her phone while supposedly looking for something else she wanted to show me. She rubs against me like a cat in heat, kissing me on the lips right in front of any female present, including my girlfriend and even my own mother! The only reason I've been able resist anything more than the occasional drunken make-out/dry-hump is because I know she'd never be able stop fucking other people, and I just couldn't handle that. I know, we're both fucked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous